PDA

View Full Version : 3D Maps and Other questions

thaipunk
06-28-2012, 04:26 AM
I have plogged my way to level 22, killing everything in site along the way. My question is I keep reading things about 3D maps, 24 hour missions etc. and I have no idea what they are talking about? I play on an Android tablet. I also have no clue about the new Allies and how exactly to use them? Can someone explain this in simple plain english please?

Last question is I inadvertently clicked to shut autopower up off out of sheer ignorance. Now it shows I have some power their, I get a spend power message but have no idea how to spend the power? Is this something you need 8 platinums to spend your accrued power, or?

Is there a way to reset to autopower up?

Sincerely thank you for any help

KillaSkillz
06-28-2012, 05:34 AM
1. 3D maps= the ones with enemies to kill and a boss. 5-10 experience, and some gold.
2. 24hr missions= it's an allies mission on the right hand side of each map. You use energy to choose 30min, 2hr, or 1day allies missions. 24hr missions give and item, some 2hr missions give blood packs. All give experience and gold.

For the spend power you have to place the power point yourself now, which is a good thing. It's in the menu, select lair, then powers. This screen shows the power tree and that is where you place you power points and map the skills to you 4 power buttons.

I hope this helps.