PDA

View Full Version : Ability to Throw coin into windmoore fountain

Immortal_Blood
01-19-2022, 08:12 PM
Another simple immersion based suggestion.

Hhahah

asommers
01-19-2022, 11:47 PM
Hmmm, maybe a leaderboard for most coins thrown in as well.

-ALS

Analytical
01-19-2022, 11:57 PM

-ALS
Pretty good idea Tbh, I would like to extend this to like a "donation leaderboard".

So the gold collected at the fountain can be used this way: Legit newer players whose account is at least 3 months old and logined 90 days (reward stopped/capped at 6 months old) should be able to "draw" once per day from the donation pool.

Stormydragon
01-20-2022, 09:30 AM
I had a similar Idea with a Christmas Tree in Winter Event where you can throw items, and receive another one of someone. It's like a random trade. Might be funny even tho most will put trash in.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Alkif
01-20-2022, 03:24 PM
Pretty good idea Tbh, I would like to extend this to like a "donation leaderboard".

So the gold collected at the fountain can be used this way: Legit newer players whose account is at least 3 months old and logined 90 days (reward stopped/capped at 6 months old) should be able to "draw" once per day from the donation pool.

people will make alts and collect gold for theyr main

Analytical
01-20-2022, 05:58 PM
people will make alts and collect gold for theyr main

No harm even if they care to do, the gold is already existing in the game itself no new gold is created, just transfer from someone who's kind to someone who may need the gold (:

Rich will donate.
Poor will accept.

sixzy
01-20-2022, 06:39 PM
apply a daily maximum gold they can get... maybe 10m a day lol

Stephencobear
01-20-2022, 09:45 PM

-ALS

There’s waaaaaaay better things to be focusing on >.<

Switchback
01-21-2022, 04:52 PM
There’s waaaaaaay better things to be focusing on >.<

Im sitting here with poorly implemented mythic weapons and waiting for at the least a visual update to them for months(amongst the hastily/lean made expansion)and i can't help but to think this is a joke..right?

Maybe mid 2023?