PDA

View Full Version : [B]What happened in the hours that I was asleep?[/B]

Obliterdeath
06-28-2012, 06:56 AM
My question is, what happened in the hours I was asleep? Yesterday, the McCrocs and Scalefields took one round of all the attack skills I have as an archer and went down (by myself). I was sure something happened when I tried it this morning. My skill attack damage to the McCrocs and Scalefields were substantially lower, probably by half. This, theoretically, would then make me use twice as many mana potions causing me to spend 50% more on potions. I really don't want the lag of having to touch the mana potions button twice as much. It's annoying, and now I'm dying WAY more often. We could conquer a whole stronghold with just level 30+ Mage and archer yesterday. Me and another Mage (don't want to mention ign). Today a full party of 4 players just managed. And I would also like to mention a the McCrocs and Scalefields are stronger now, with each bite, they can inflict serious damage, more than yesterday. If you're wondering about the bosses, I don't even need to say anything. Normally, I would've been able to draw the boss away and finish it off. I couldn't even move today. Every time the boss hit me, I tried to move back, but I couldn't. Why? Maybe some mysterious force coming fom the blow of the crocodile? I don't know. What I'm trying to say is, everything is significantly harder, and it would include spending 150% of your gold on potions. Now that you mention it, since the crocodiles are stronger, you would probably spend twice as much on health too so that's 100% more on potions. Devs, can you please fix it or at least tell us why you implemented the extremely harder gameplay? Thanks.

Rawrimafish
06-28-2012, 07:39 AM
If your level 70 it shouldnt be to hard right?

Obliterdeath
06-28-2012, 09:00 AM
I wish I was level 70. But as of now, I'm level 34.

HunterSLAYER
06-28-2012, 09:53 AM
Want me to help you farm hooch hats at Mccroc? XD

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Noodleleg
06-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Did you know I never used a single potion my my lvl 70 Mage? And my bears and birds... I spend like one every two dungeons... Takes skill and practice =)

Obliterdeath
06-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Is the skill you have instinct, or can it be expressed in words?

plmafiaboss
06-28-2012, 11:08 AM
Is the skill you have instinct, or can it be expressed in words?bro just ask me to help :p