PDA

View Full Version : shrine of Olmec

LwMark
06-28-2012, 07:17 AM
Idk if i missed something but who is Olmec after u complete lagoon map u see the tiki head an above it says shrine of olmec.any one know maybe have some info? Thanks

vampinoy
06-28-2012, 07:47 AM
The Shrine of Olmec is the head statue where the Tiki God pops out. Olmec doesn't refer to a person, but to an entire civilization. STS probably wanted to make a tribute to this particular civilization since their company is located in Texas, and part of their heritage are the Olmecs (New Mexico). "The Olmec Civilization were the first major civilization in Mexico" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec). Here's a photo of an Olmec Head Statue.

Noodleleg
06-28-2012, 10:17 AM
If you look at it in gamer perspective; if you attack it, the boss "Tiki God" comes out :D!

GoodSyntax
06-28-2012, 11:00 AM
If you look at it in gamer perspective; if you attack it, the boss "Tiki God" comes out :D!

And if you don't kill the Tiki God fast enough, the Shrine of Olmec reappears and slowly sinks into the ground. When the statue disappears into the ground skeleton armies appear and attack en-masse!

LwMark
06-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Very good catch on the texas part i love when sts adds these things.i feel the creativity :)