PDA

View Full Version : DPS Challenge

FluffNStuff
06-28-2012, 10:40 AM
I figure it is time again for another DPS challenge. The last time it was around 580, but that was back at level 55. Since we now have level 7 rage and the Dev's were nice enough to add a purple stiletto to the game, let's see what you bear's can do. So you high level dex bears, put on some damage adding gear, equip a stiletto (I got a couple, might be 68 though), fire up rage and see how high you can get it. When I actually get my bear up to level, I will be trying, but as we all know, bears are soooo slow ;)

(I have 621 on my bird which would be 796 with rage buff)

(Also note, Getting a mage to boost you is allowed, just note it)

Energizeric
06-28-2012, 11:04 AM
I could be wrong, but I don't think the lvl70 purple stiletto will give higher dps than lvl65 crafted sang dagger set. I got a lvl66 green dagger drop and it had about the same dps as my lvl60 obedience dagger. I know that the lvl65 crafted sang dagger would give me a 30-35 dps boost over my obedience dagger.

FluffNStuff
06-28-2012, 11:11 AM
I could be wrong, but I don't think the lvl70 purple stiletto will give higher dps than lvl65 crafted sang dagger set. I got a lvl66 green dagger drop and it had about the same dps as my lvl60 obedience dagger. I know that the lvl65 crafted sang dagger would give me a 30-35 dps boost over my obedience dagger.

Hmm, you seem to be right, that dagger might is stronger and also .4. Would still be curious what the dps is with the level 7 rage, though I guess you could just add 25 points.

Mageprodigy
06-28-2012, 11:20 AM
also i dont know if it's still possible but when you respec and put 1 point in rage use it put another point in rage use it etc...
i could get hits from like 500 this way on my level 10 bear. but that was figured out when the respec was free for some time.

HunterSLAYER
06-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Dps is fake stat(in my opinion).
Reason being:
There's no way you could actually hit a monster every second(sometimes it would dodge, or your attack would miss it.)

Player status' changes from time to time(Monster def. Buff, player under stun.)

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

FluffNStuff
06-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Dps is fake stat(in my opinion).
Reason being:
There's no way you could actually hit a monster every second(sometimes it would dodge, or your attack would miss it.)

Player status' changes from time to time(Monster def. Buff, player under stun.)

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

DPS is a completely fake stat, and completely useless (mostly due to armor), but this was merely a lets see how high it goes thing.

Phoenixking
06-28-2012, 02:15 PM
I want to see highest damage or armor :O would look cool