PDA

View Full Version : More visible 81 mythic procs

Corviss the Lich
01-21-2022, 05:36 PM
You see, I run a lot of DM as well as Rahabkor's Lair, I run with a few Rogues most are using Pisces same as mine, by the time someone proc'd their dagger it's kinda confusing to tell who did proc or who's not.

I would like to suggest a little change in terms of procs:
-SEA POWER if I proc my daggers and SEA POWER to my ally Rogues

same thing goes for Warriors and Mages:
-PRESSURE CRUSH DEEP SQUEEZE and PRESSURE CRUSH DEEP SQUEEZE
-MARKED EEL SHOCK and MARKED EEL SHOCK

what do you guys think?

to Marianos I can't think of any visuals. I can actually but it's quite a lot of work I think.
for Marianos:
-Maybe place a blue Wisp on top of the Rogue's head who marked the boss with their bow? not sure if this is a good idea.

Immortal_Blood
01-22-2022, 10:04 AM
You see, I run a lot of DM as well as Rahabkor's Lair, I run with a few Rogues most are using Pisces same as mine, by the time someone proc'd their dagger it's kinda confusing to tell who did proc or who's not.

I would like to suggest a little change in terms of procs:
-SEA POWER if I proc my daggers and SEA POWER to my ally Rogues

same thing goes for Warriors and Mages:
-PRESSURE CRUSH DEEP SQUEEZE and PRESSURE CRUSH DEEP SQUEEZE
-MARKED EEL SHOCK and MARKED EEL SHOCK

what do you guys think?

to Marianos I can't think of any visuals. I can actually but it's quite a lot of work I think.
for Marianos:
-Maybe place a blue Wisp on top of the Rogue's head who marked the boss with their bow? not sure if this is a good idea.

I was thinking of proc activations that shoot beam of light into sky, so is very clear when Proc activated. perhaps can be used for arcane weapons.

Bellicz Al
01-22-2022, 04:48 PM
+1

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Gabriel Bacarin
01-31-2022, 10:23 AM
+1

Still valuable to see other people's procs so that I can switch to gold loot in time lol

bloodythefirst
02-01-2022, 01:48 AM
+1 useful

/11chars