PDA

View Full Version : option to disable duel/challenge

Megatr0n
01-21-2022, 06:38 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220121/1974749e06537fe6fa25dd155d4fba9e.jpg

i had to delete my friends list . only because after work when im really tired i play AL events/quests etc . and sometimes i accidentally hit the duel button instead of pressing the message cause of my fat thumbs lel .
and i know 1 day one of my friends would accept the duel just to be funny . and im afraid my ping will spike and ill enter a duel before having to exit .

im not in noooo hurry to duel or anysort of pvp on my twink . as im looking to keep my stats death free as possible .

please maybe in options disable the duel/challenge players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undershooting
01-21-2022, 07:36 PM
Maybe just send a message to the friends you’re referring to? Not sure everyone would be reading this, not that you’re in my list

Or maybe post a suggestion of where they can make the duel button invisible for ppl not looking to duel

Encryptions
01-21-2022, 07:42 PM
Or make it where having the "Don't allow duel invites" disables the duel option in friend list, guild list, and inspect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
01-21-2022, 08:49 PM
Or make it where having the "Don't allow duel invites" disables the duel option in friend list, guild list, and inspect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
01-21-2022, 09:07 PM

This has been implemented and will go live with the next server update.

-ALS