PDA

View Full Version : No XP gain from Allies

Kellee
06-28-2012, 01:23 PM
My level 21 alts don't receive any XP or Items when claiming the 24 hour rewards, but they do receive the gold. XP will increase running a 3d mission or from the daily reward. I tried some 30 second timers as well and still nothing. My L15 alt received the XP just fine

Floating posted about this in the general discussion as well.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?61652-Big-bug!

Thanks

Kellee
06-28-2012, 02:57 PM
After installing the patch I seem to be gaining xp like I should be.

Carapace
06-28-2012, 03:00 PM
After installing the patch I seem to be gaining xp like I should be.

If you continue to see the problem please contact support so we can look into it further. Thanks!

Kellee
07-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Just an update and some thoughts. I did contact support Carapace, was slightly disappointed with the level of service this time but I have been very fortunate in the past with the quality of support received.

Apparently there is a time limit on how long after an ally completes it task you can claim it. While I don't have an issue with this per se, before the small update I was not receiving the notification that some mean vampire had stolen my loot. Now that I understand this a little better I am not as irritated when it happens, though it would be nice to know what these time limits are. I'm sure they vary based on the length of time chosen.
I am not always able to log on when my missions are ready and hate to lose the XP, if I knew what kind of time frame I might be able to plan things a little better.

Ok, this semi-coherent rambling has been brought to you from my pre-coffee mania, beginning consumption of caffeine now. Will update if any more random thought about this surface.