PDA

View Full Version : PvP: New Game Mode & Suggestion

Absolize
01-23-2022, 06:39 PM
Greetings players and developers! :)

A couple of guildies & I have came to a few great ideas that will change Pocket Legends PvP drastically in a very positive way, and I wanted to take these suggestions to the forums to see how everyone felt about these options and to see if the developers would be generous enough to make this happen for us.

1.) Free For All

This one is pretty self explanatory, make this map hold up to 8 players, and every player is against each other. First person to score 30 points (kills) wins the game. I feel with this suggestion it should be on one of the bigger PvP maps, or possibly a new PvP map to spice things up!

In conclusion:

~ Big Map

~ 8 Players

~ Every man for himself until one player reaches the 30 point (kill) goal

2.) Spectating Option

The idea here would be when you join any PvP game it will give you the option to join (if the game isn’t full) or spectate, I feel the spectate option should be able to be used in both full and not filled games. The spectators should be a ghost-like figure that can not attack but can walk around freely among the map to watch the action. I feel this option is a long awaited feature and would make a lot of players very happy.

That is all I have for now, I highly suggest the developers look into this and make these suggestions happen to add something new and fresh in the PvP environment. I also encourage other players to come together and give me your thoughts on these suggestions for PvP, I feel a lot of us would agree that this would be a great addition to the game!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holdmytalons
01-23-2022, 06:49 PM
Greetings players and developers! :)

A couple of guildies & I have came to a few great ideas that will change Pocket Legends PvP drastically in a very positive way, and I wanted to take these suggestions to the forums to see how everyone felt about these options and to see if the developers would be generous enough to make this happen for us.

1.) Free For All

This one is pretty self explanatory, make this map hold up to 8 players, and every player is against each other. First person to score 30 points (kills) wins the game. I feel with this suggestion it should be on one of the bigger PvP maps, or possibly a new PvP map to spice things up!

In conclusion:

~ Big Map

~ 8 Players

~ Every man for himself until one player reaches the 30 point (kill) goal

2.) Spectating Option

The idea here would be when you join any PvP game it will give you the option to join (if the game isn’t full) or spectate, I feel the spectate option should be able to be used in both full and not filled games. The spectators should be a ghost-like figure that can not attack but can walk around freely among the map to watch the action. I feel this option is a long awaited feature and would make a lot of players very happy.

That is all I have for now, I highly suggest the developers look into this and make these suggestions happen to add something new and fresh in the PvP environment. I also encourage other players to come together and give me your thoughts on these suggestions for PvP, I feel a lot of us would agree that this would be a great addition to the game!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis is a good idea doubt it will happen but would be nice to see

Everyone'sFavMage
01-23-2022, 07:18 PM
Excellent plan. Might even make me play again. 👌🏼

FFA
01-23-2022, 07:47 PM
FFA is a cool concept, Would like to see how it's coded and worked out. Spectating would be a great idea, Especially for any future tourney's.

Benbirdy
01-23-2022, 08:54 PM
This would be cool.
The spectator mode should be an option enabled or disabled by the game host.
Other than that sounds really new and fun.

yannjoel
01-24-2022, 06:43 AM
FFA sounds fun, but I am not sure if it can be balanced for all classes. Mages would probably be targeted all the time by everyone else

Vapourised
01-24-2022, 12:10 PM
Hide names if this happens or there will be organised teaming in a free for all mode which kinda defeats the point of it.

Absolize
01-24-2022, 01:22 PM
Hide names if this happens or there will be organised teaming in a free for all mode which kinda defeats the point of it.

That’s a very good addition to the idea!

Doobienoobie(Wsrg)
01-24-2022, 01:34 PM
Great idea x2!

Sent from my BE2012 using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-24-2022, 02:16 PM
We'll evaluate if this is something that can be added to PL. Thanks for the suggestion! :-)

Absolize
01-24-2022, 02:25 PM
We'll evaluate if this is something that can be added to PL. Thanks for the suggestion! :-)

Thank you! I believe it would be a nice change and add some new spice to the game!

Congeniality
01-24-2022, 04:06 PM
For whatever it's worth, I support this and think it would be fun. Promising to see the developers are open to the idea.

dmt
01-25-2022, 12:57 AM
very interesting i support this 100%

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

XRAX
01-26-2022, 12:36 AM
My heart is 100% here. Make FFA great again :). Might want to consider a queue system and perhaps time-limited matches.

Absolize
01-26-2022, 08:38 PM
My heart is 100% here. Make FFA great again :). Might want to consider a queue system and perhaps time-limited matches.

That is a good addition, I can agree with that.

playersgonnaplay
01-27-2022, 12:00 PM
This is an amazing suggestion would 100% be in here all day. Another suggestion for FFA type mode would be to have each player spawn in with the same costume. (For example everyone a shadow minion disguise). Also no player name as stated above. That way each player pretty much anonymous and deters teaming.