View Full Version : XP to 26 ratios and quick reference

csb
06-28-2012, 05:23 PM
I figured out the ratios for all the "Actions", and I make a quick reference. I taped the following on the back of my phone:

I do these actions in order, as the energy generates during the day. They are in order starting with best ration or best reward. The way I read this is "b-pack" group are the actions that result in receiving blood packs. (leeches can skip these actions and just go for the xp). Next I have the list of "1-day" actions, which have the best ratio, but take 24 hours to complete. Finally, I have the "2-hr" group for actions that complete in 2 hours. I do the 2-hour actions if I have energy left after the other actions.

The numbers are read as follows: 10/3 refers to the 3rd ally in the 10th campaign. The 10th campaign is "Willowbrook Parish", and the third ally is in "Cultist Spirit". This will be a "b-pack" action, so I would press the "Do it!" button under the "Steal life essence" action. I put an asterisk (*) after the entries that only require 3 or 5 energy. This is so I know what to choose when I'm about to go to bed and only have a little energy left.

You must choose only one action in each ally. The table below shows (in red) which actions I have chosen. The Old Quarter had a 2 hour action (2/3) with 13.0 ratio. But, today's patch has reduced it to 3.0, so I took it off my list.

Dazamo
06-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Thank you!

minamoo
07-01-2012, 01:14 PM
this is most helpfull....you have been thanked :listening_headphone

csb
07-05-2012, 05:17 PM
I completed level 25 and got to 26 yesterday (July 4). I went to a couple of parties, a long Catholic wedding + reception, and often forgot to log in and use the energy. I rarely ran any 3d missions. So, just using the best ratios in the chart and not skipping any sleep took about 7 days to complete level 25.

P.S. No, i didn't log in during the wedding. But, I did go the the bathroom to spend energy during parties and the wedding reception.