PDA

View Full Version : best pally AoE spell combo use

XghostzX
08-23-2010, 11:04 AM
Well I looked around on the forum and couldn't find a thread on this, so i ask all paladins. What combo of the skills do you use? (what order)? Example: self buffs, drain life, nightmare, weakness, ice storm, lighting, fire storm. (no i don't use this, i'm terrible at pvp) so what do u all use or reccomend?

Royce
08-23-2010, 11:25 AM
BOM first, then (if you plan to use all offensive skills at once (IOW pallyblast): Weakness->Nightmare->Lightning->Drain->Ice->Fire

Yardsalez
08-23-2010, 12:20 PM
I do nightmare icestorm lightning firestorm combo

Royce
08-23-2010, 01:04 PM
I do nightmare icestorm lightning firestorm combo

You should use lightning before other damage spells because it reduces armor.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Usually on a boss, I use nightmare + weakness, then lightning (because of armor debuff), ice storm (To freeze them), then fire storm (to cause an extra amount of damage as they are blown away).

teehee :).

KingFu
08-23-2010, 02:10 PM
Buffs (of course ;))>Nightmare>Weakness>lightning>Drain Life>Ice spells (whichever you have)>Firestorm

I have also found the combo Ice Shatter (requires Enchantress and Ursan) does a lot more damage than hot flash, the combo is to use a Freezing Spell (whichever you have) and than for the warrior to use stomp.

Royce
08-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Buffs (of course ;))>Nightmare>Weakness>lightning>Drain Life>Ice spells (whichever you have)>Firestorm

You should use weakness first. For one thing it drops dodge, so they are less likely to dodge nightmare. For another thing it has longer range, so you can use weakness from further out then nightmare as you close in.

XghostzX
08-24-2010, 04:21 PM
thanks everyone they all work great i tried em all out. i will agree tho with royce i love the strategy :) i got 20 kills in pvp by myself against a couple of other people (maybe they were just bad) but still works thanks royce.