Nexior
01-25-2022, 01:39 PM
Its last expansion i bet.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

pfizer
01-25-2022, 01:44 PM
Its last expansion i bet.

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Game has been more active than ever what are you sayin.

kulldeepboro
01-25-2022, 01:48 PM
Game has been more active than ever what are you sayin.the truth

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
01-26-2022, 06:29 AM
Game has been more active than ever what are you sayin.Nah game is terrible regarding activity, MANY people quit because there is basicly nothing to do except events.

I get on like once every week, and whenever I look at my fl there are like 5-10 people online (out of 300+), and if i look at guild it's pretty much same thing, like 20 people online out of 600.

Also whenever i talk to someone that I know used to play the game like crazy, 90% of them say that all they do in the game is just talk to friends cuz there is litterally nothing to do (except events).

Dm has been the best map to farm 4th year in a row...

And this expansion is utterly ridicilous, whats the point of making an expansion if players will have to wait 6+ months to get something worth playing in the expansion.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Uereazagr
01-26-2022, 06:41 AM
Nah game is terrible regarding activity, MANY people quit because there is basicly nothing to do except events.

I get on like once every week, and whenever I look at my fl there are like 5-10 people online (out of 300+), and if i look at guild it's pretty much same thing, like 20 people online out of 600.

Also whenever i talk to someone that I know used to play the game like crazy, 90% of them say that all they do in the game is just talk to friends cuz there is litterally nothing to do (except events).

Dm has been the best map to farm 4th year in a row...

And this expansion is utterly ridicilous, whats the point of making an expansion if players will have to wait 6+ months to get something worth playing in the expansion.

Find new friends then.People come and go, and my friend list is still active af out of like 230 ppl

Kolpertis_333
01-26-2022, 08:56 AM
Find new friends then.People come and go, and my friend list is still active af out of like 230 pplWell i guess you are right about that, I can't have active friends if I am not active myself.

Nevertheless, my point about having pretty much nothing to do in the game still stands.

Uereazagr
01-26-2022, 09:08 AM
Well i guess you are right about that, I can't have active friends if I am not active myself.

Nevertheless, my point about having pretty much nothing to do in the game still stands.

True tbh… let’s hope for good elite maps

Ploid
01-26-2022, 03:45 PM
Next expansion should be Heroes of Arlor venturing parallel dimension of their world....

Instead of Elites, we will have Heroic Dungeons with better loot! And instead of legendary eggs, Heroic eggs will drop from bosses.

Or a parallel world where the Uller, Himinglava, and Villi never died but lived long enough to become villains.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Repent
01-26-2022, 03:54 PM
I think sts's focus will be trying to maximize profits while also taking some consideration from their community but at the end of the day, they are a business and need to make money so they will do what they must do to max revenue :/

Naaabmage
01-27-2022, 02:02 AM
the truth

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Wait wot? Nah bro game isnt active...only time ppl are on is for dm/decent event...game is dying and will die soon if sts doesnt do something about it...what that is? Idk ...I just know I look at my fl and barely any one online now....sad times

kulldeepboro
01-27-2022, 02:21 AM
Wait wot? Nah bro game isnt active...only time ppl are on is for dm/decent event...game is dying and will die soon if sts doesnt do something about it...what that is? Idk ...I just know I look at my fl and barely any one online now....sad timesxd we are on same page i agree with nexior ,op said what u saying so i reply with" the truth"

sent with love [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

worshipped
01-27-2022, 04:58 AM
Next expansion should be Heroes of Arlor venturing parallel dimension of their world....

Instead of Elites, we will have Heroic Dungeons with better loot! And instead of legendary eggs, Heroic eggs will drop from bosses.

Or a parallel world where the Uller, Himinglava, and Villi never died but lived long enough to become villains.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkNice i like the idea of heroes of arlor becoming villains in a parallel dimension.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Ploid
01-27-2022, 12:28 PM
Nice i like the idea of heroes of arlor becoming villains in a parallel dimension.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using TapatalkYeah, it would be epic! There will actually be an interesting storyline instead of just "go to the maps and kill bosses" because they bad.

I really loved the original story line up untill shuyal cuz Kraken, Nordr, and Shuyal were all connected by the hero of legends.

Then came tindrin, and STS was like kill dragkin because they attacking arlor.... no story behind it, u feel me?

Tankylikehulk
01-29-2022, 01:31 PM
When will be next expansion? Just came back after a while.. I'm lost thanks

championboost
01-29-2022, 01:47 PM
space will be lv 100 final expansion

Stephencobear
01-29-2022, 04:04 PM
It will include heroic arcanite auras for pets, vanities with stats, & something cool that will be nerfed

Stormydragon
01-31-2022, 01:26 AM

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkGood one

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Ploid
01-31-2022, 01:37 AM
Good one

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit TapatalkI can actually come up with pretty good stuff for this game if I get paid for it XD

Gamegrog
02-01-2022, 01:14 PM
well people are quitting coz there are no reasons to play this game especially when there are a lot of other mmo rpg games that offer better game content and are fun.
Al still has a lot of potential, graphics look great, with low bugs, but unfortunately ppl need engaging content or relevant maps to play the game.

gobbels
02-02-2022, 06:34 AM
I mean it is what it is.

Kinda miss prock stacking, but nowadays everyone 1hit almost everything with myth weps, so its fine i guess?

mklucasjt
02-18-2022, 01:07 AM
I mean it is what it is.

Kinda miss prock stacking, but nowadays everyone 1hit almost everything with myth weps, so its fine i guess?I'm war and I feel like I'm always being loaded in deep even with the mystical gear.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) usando o Tapatalk