PDA

View Full Version : Did sts change all my igns?

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 03:10 AM
@Cinco @Remiem Hi recently i logged onto Arcane Legends just to find out some of the names that my character uses have changed. I havent been buying plats recently and never shared my account information to anyone. Yesterday my igns was all normal and now all my igns are messed up!?!?.

The names that was changed maybe due to some bugs are:

Ign Bububalls was changed into ign bububooo

Ign Greenbooger was changed into ign greenoom

Ign thiccbooty was changed into ign thimioms

Ign Genocide was changed into ign geniomz

I repeat i did not share my account details to anyone and have not bought plat recently to change names or whatsoever

Pls check my account please? I really need my in game names back???

@Cinco @Remiem

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

lissil
01-26-2022, 03:27 AM
I am guessing someone reported your IGNs as inappropriate and STS renamed your toons. It happened to some people a few days ago too and a lot of people years ago.

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 03:33 AM
I am guessing someone reported your IGNs as inappropriate and STS renamed your toons. It happened to some people a few days ago too and a lot of people years ago.Well if u see some of my igns... i doubt its inappropriate at all especially ign genocide, greenbooger.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

lissil
01-26-2022, 03:39 AM
Well if u see some of my igns... i doubt its inappropriate at all especially ign genocide, greenbooger.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkAt the end of the day, it's up to them to decide whether it's inappropriate or not. Best you can do at this point is appeal to the support team to change it back.

Immortal_Blood
01-26-2022, 01:11 PM
Green booger hahahah I like it

My brother eats his and he is 24