PDA

View Full Version : Sts changed my ign?

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 03:26 AM
@Cinco @Remiem Hi recently i logged onto Arcane Legends just to find out some of the names that my character uses have changed. I havent been buying plats recently and never shared my account information to anyone. Yesterday my igns was all normal and now all my igns are messed up!?!?.

The names that was changed maybe due to some bugs are:

Ign Bububalls was changed into ign bububooo

Ign Greenbooger was changed into ign greenoom

Ign thiccbooty was changed into ign thimioms

Ign Genocide was changed into ign geniomz

I repeat i did not share my account details to anyone and have not bought plat recently to change names or whatsoever

Pls check my account please? I really need my in game names back???

Im pretty sure my igns are not illegal or inappropriate at all so please look into this.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Deecon
01-26-2022, 03:29 AM
When I add Genocide it says it doesn’t exist, when I create name it says it’s been taken.

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 03:30 AM
When I add Genocide it says it doesn’t exist, when I create name it says it’s been taken.Yep

Stormydragon
01-26-2022, 04:07 AM
Read ToS
You'll find your answer

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Xuds
01-26-2022, 04:08 AM
Offensive names especially the last one you mentioned, I don't know about the booger one though

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 04:10 AM
Genocide have been with me for years... and if its inappropriate it should not allow me to type it at the first place.

Its not a swear word its just a term. Especially if u play pvp in this game?? If u can relate?

worshipped
01-26-2022, 04:16 AM
Well first of all my condolences, it seems sts is being strict on their names these days. Many people's names are being changed due to being "inappropriate", i don't know if they are going to give back the name, but you should try sending an email.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 04:17 AM
Well first of all my condolences, it seems sts is being strict on their names these days. Many people's names are being changed due to being "inappropriate", i don't know if they are going to give back the name, but you should try sending an email.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using TapatalkYea i did send them an email... just hoping for the best. :(

championboost
01-26-2022, 04:18 AM
"GENOCIDE "
THICCBOOTY"

no idea why ur names got changed must be a bug

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 04:19 AM
"GENOCIDE "
THICCBOOTY"

no idea why ur names got changed must be a bugIdk man XD check out ign greenbooger too hehe

Kolpertis_333
01-26-2022, 04:21 AM
If you have inappropriate ign they will change it, but at the same time igns like fakgirls, deepthroathing, deepthroaths, torchthejews, and many more exist / existed for years and nothing has been done about that.

Also something that's really interesting is that they don't allow players to do anything inappropriate but then they make an aura with a litterall pentagram lol.

And compared to the igns I mentioned, I'd say only really inappropriate name you had was thiccbooty, others I really don't understand why anyone would get offended by.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 04:24 AM
If you have inappropriate ign they will change it, but at the same time igns like fakgirls, deepthroathing, deepthroaths, torchthejews, and many more exist / existed for years and nothing has been done about that

Sent from my VOG-L29 using TapatalkI mean those that u mentioned are very inappropriate. I agree to your statement Especially some igns is offensive and they are not english at all. If u have seen.

But compared to mine? Its nothing like the names you mention XD

Kolpertis_333
01-26-2022, 04:27 AM
I mean those that u mentioned are very inappropriate. I agree to your statement Especially some igns is offensive and they are not english at all. If u have seen.

But compared to mine? Its nothing like the names you mention XD

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkYeah i was litterally editing my comment to say that and something else and I posted it like 10 seconds after you replied xD

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 04:29 AM
HEHEHE

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 04:35 AM
Yeah i was litterally editing my comment to say that and something else and I posted it like 10 seconds after you replied xD

Sent from my VOG-L29 using TapatalkToo add on, this game also have pvp which is player versus player. If u see like we get to kill the enemy? Aka our opponent. And its also violent in a way i guess. If there is such game-mode in the games, some of my ign aka genocide wouldnt be an issue for a pvp name right?

Comparing toxic people's comments ingame i think those are more inappropriate.

DevilSmirfs
01-26-2022, 04:54 AM
lol...same to my friend..he do ign grinddiznuts then his ign got changed to grindiznouzm..idk the new sts system..but hmm

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 05:47 AM
Bump

Shake
01-26-2022, 06:39 AM
@Cinco @Remiem Hi recently i logged onto Arcane Legends just to find out some of the names that my character uses have changed. I havent been buying plats recently and never shared my account information to anyone. Yesterday my igns was all normal and now all my igns are messed up!?!?.

The names that was changed maybe due to some bugs are:

Ign Bububalls was changed into ign bububooo

Ign Greenbooger was changed into ign greenoom

Ign thiccbooty was changed into ign thimioms

Ign Genocide was changed into ign geniomz

I repeat i did not share my account details to anyone and have not bought plat recently to change names or whatsoever

Pls check my account please? I really need my in game names back???

Im pretty sure my igns are not illegal or inappropriate at all so please look into this.

STS has recently updated their TOS and are now going through every name which refers to something inappropriate (eg. Genocide, Thiccbooty) and removing them from use.

I know it's hard, my 3 and 4 letter igns were changed because they were *slightly* inappropriate for children. It it what it is.

Genocide is such a cool name though, i've seen you around low level pvp a while ago.

EDIT: Maybe it was already part of the TOS and they've only started enforcing it now, idk.

AucResearcher
01-26-2022, 06:44 AM
If you have inappropriate ign they will change it, but at the same time igns like fakgirls, deepthroathing, deepthroaths, torchthejews, and many more exist / existed for years and nothing has been done about that.

Also something that's really interesting is that they don't allow players to do anything inappropriate but then they make an aura with a litterall pentagram lol.

And compared to the igns I mentioned, I'd say only really inappropriate name you had was thiccbooty, others I really don't understand why anyone would get offended by.

My hardcore ign is "Fakdontdie"/"Fakidie" XD Guess that inapropriate too XD prolly my turn next for the name changes....got the idea for the name after dying nearly 5-10 times in hc :>

Crocodile
01-26-2022, 06:48 AM
U will know what right and what is wrong when u grown up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 06:49 AM
STS has recently updated their TOS and are now going through every name which refers to something inappropriate (eg. Genocide, Thiccbooty) and removing them from use.

I know it's hard, my 3 and 4 letter igns were changed because they were *slightly* inappropriate for children. It it what it is.

Genocide is such a cool name though, i've seen you around low level pvp a while ago.

EDIT: Maybe it was already part of the TOS and they've only started enforcing it now, idk.At these rate, what is the point of having our igns anymore hahaha.... e.g. if the word "FAK" is a bad word... then i guess the name ign fake would be also changed.... tbh its very unreasonable for them to change the ign and not let us know before hand... also they should allow us to change it into something else other than adding random letters to the name. This makes no sense at all

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 06:53 AM
Next thing you know half the server ign will change soon.... if all these names are not allowed they shouldnt allow us to type it at the first place then. So none of us would get attached to our igns... especially me playing this game since season 1.

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 06:55 AM
U will know what right and what is wrong when u grown up.

Sent from my SM-G973F using TapatalkYe sts think ign greenbooger is inappriopriate, its not friendly at all i guess :(

brid06
01-26-2022, 07:39 AM
lol...same to my friend..he do ign grinddiznuts then his ign got changed to grindiznouzm..idk the new sts system..but hmm

Sent from my 2107113SG using TapatalkWtf is that ign lol [emoji23] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

Justanutt
01-26-2022, 09:19 AM
My characters name gave me joy. Along with others’ names. After my name was changed I felt grief. Support helped by changing to something I liked better but it will never be same as the original from 10 year old account. I can’t see myself continuing my$20 weekly platinum habit but will still play.

Switchback
01-26-2022, 09:29 AM
the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

That is the definition of Genocide since it seemed you actually didn't know what it meant.

The booger one you should get back though.

Ilove_Poopoo
01-26-2022, 10:32 AM
the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

That is the definition of Genocide since it seemed you actually didn't know what it meant.

The booger one you should get back though.There are other negative words out there; killer, murder, Terrorist, bombing, shooting... and thousands upon thousands of other synonymous words.

Must they really be a snowflake like as if this is some toddlers game that involves killing enemies?

As long as they aren't sexual, cuss words, racist, or that directly insults someone it should be fine. But no, they seem to be flagging every negative word that exist.

Avaree
01-26-2022, 11:00 AM
You are the genocide that has the og jester and pvp ? Lol

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 11:34 AM
There are other negative words out there; killer, murder, Terrorist, bombing, shooting... and thousands upon thousands of other synonymous words.

Must they really be a snowflake like as if this is some toddlers game that involves killing enemies?

As long as they aren't sexual, cuss words, racist, or that directly insults someone it should be fine. But no, they seem to be flagging every negative word that exist.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkThanks for pointing that out! Thats my whole point summarised into one

Babyrog
01-26-2022, 11:38 AM

The booger one you should get back though.Yes i know what my ign means... lol

But step back and look at my point of view of having that as a pvp name... haha

U see AL have pvp which is killing and all. My ign is so much so similar to to term of having large amount of kills in pvp...

E.g. if i were to solo pvp and kill the whole guild in a pvp match isnt it the same?

Cinco
01-26-2022, 11:40 AM
We do indeed change inappropriate names. Explained in other threads (and the terms) ... so I'm closing this.