PDA

View Full Version : Scammer need help

HappyDINO
01-26-2022, 08:23 AM
I got scammed . Buy a person . He pretended to be banned on main and made a new char asked me his friend for help said he did double plat and goy banned for 365 days
And I helped him
Gave him loan of
2m gold
45% xp set
Then he ask me to help him more . I gave him my gold power-pack (70m)
And told if he sell it for me I'll let him keep 10m I wanted to help him
But the moment he got . He went off for 2 days then house mail me he busy then off for 2 more days

Today I found his main in game when I confronted him he brushed me off

I HAVE SOME SCREENSHOTS AS PROOF
WHAT SHOULD I DO I NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS 😞

YOURS TRULY
Happydino

Inoobmage
01-26-2022, 08:34 AM
Report it to support with screenshots[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
01-26-2022, 08:38 AM
Ok i will give him 24 hr if he no contact I'll full report him with all proof
And everything

spctmstds
01-26-2022, 08:41 AM
There's a saying that goes "only give out money that you can afford to lose" and "never be a debtor nor a debtee".

No one can help you except yourself and AL support. But they will not reimburse you with anything and will not provide details of their verdict or actions.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Alghost
01-26-2022, 08:44 AM
Interesting story, drama, trust, friendship, betrayal! Might as well make your own movie. Staring you, the dummy who thought “lending” a homeless man 70 million dollars would be the best action to take. Now it was the biggest mistake of his life, for the homeless man is now “mansionman” who now lives in Dubai while you became what you feared most, the beggar.

Rich Idiot 2 Revenge of the poor.

Yoloswagx
01-26-2022, 08:48 AM
Dont trust anyone in game unless theyr ur irl friend [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Switchback
01-26-2022, 08:51 AM
I think you know that you need to report the person to Support. The reason that you posted a big story here is beyond me. Also,how long have you been playing this game? Shouldn't you know better through this whole process?

HappyDINO
01-26-2022, 09:10 AM
It was the first time I got scammed . . ;-; �� I feel so sad y did I trust him
And ty guys I've posted this to support along with proof. And I hope it's enough

HappyDINO
01-26-2022, 09:12 AM
Interesting story, drama, trust, friendship, betrayal! Might as well make your own movie. Staring you, the dummy who thought “lending” a homeless man 70 million dollars would be the best action to take. Now it was the biggest mistake of his life, for the homeless man is now “mansionman” who now lives in Dubai while you became what you feared most, the beggar.

Rich Idiot 2 Revenge of the poor.

Hahahaah this made me smile though tears in my eyes

Xuds
01-26-2022, 10:59 AM
L

/11 chars

snakeeyes
01-26-2022, 11:04 AM
i have same story theres a guy he said he is banned and he want to return to the game playing, at first i gave him some gold items but not so high amount then he return the kindness giving me red eggs 200 pcs after then he finally reach max lvl and he want to barrow some vanity and speed set because he want to farm jewels, (dark harbinger and malig 15% dex), but i didnt give because i know some of new player is taking some trust to others for a favor to borrow somethings, but hope he is not the one who scammed DINO. He is always chatting he was so kind.

dualray
01-26-2022, 11:17 AM
I’m sorry for your business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repent
01-26-2022, 01:04 PM
Nice guys always finish last

caabarader
01-26-2022, 01:10 PM
It was the first time I got scammed . . ;-; �� I feel so sad y did I trust him
And ty guys I've posted this to support along with proof. And I hope it's enoughhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220126/083a97f19ef07a0ec3e2a0ed7bd863c9.jpg
[emoji2955]

Nextisu
01-26-2022, 01:46 PM
Nice guys always finish last

Ruthless? :p

Boba Fett
01-26-2022, 01:56 PM
bruh happydino u re such a silly player, with all due respect, now someone close or delete this meaningless thread, go report the case to the support team and stop wasting time, why would u even wait for that x person to give u the items, THEY RE GONE BOIIIII

Xuds
01-26-2022, 01:59 PM
I remember one time this kid pm me crying about he overplayed about battle bunny vest for war and lost 3m profit on it saying he was sad and in tears but spends his whole time lowballing people and saying rude things to try to Intimidate you to sell ur things to him for cheap