PDA

View Full Version : Potions question

Gryndeon
08-23-2010, 11:45 AM
How do they work? I thought it's something you can buy now and use later, but I haven't figured out how that works. I think I just wasted 1500 gold. :rolleyes:

kavanah
08-23-2010, 11:55 AM
When you buy them it activates the 5 min timer on them giving you, 2x damage, 2x defence, 2x speed, 2x experience, and so forth according to which you buy.

sindara
08-23-2010, 12:05 PM
"5 minute timer" with an asterisk... You will not get the full five minutes if: you die, you finish the level, you are disconnected from the server, you are booted from the group, you leave the group... probably some other things I'm missing. I wish that these things lasted for five minutes no matter what, especially if you have spent platinum on them.

Royce
08-23-2010, 12:09 PM
How do they work? I thought it's something you can buy now and use later, but I haven't figured out how that works. I think I just wasted 1500 gold. :rolleyes:

Everyone else has explained this pretty well. The only types of potions you can buy, and use later are health and mana pots. All types of elixers are activated immediately when you buy them.