PDA

View Full Version : More craftable items

flashbackflip
06-29-2012, 05:56 AM
Hey fellas!

Also - hey, Gibber!!

The idea is very straight - allow us to craft more items in game

By items i mean not only armor and guns, more chip-implants AND also - vanities!

Background of the idea:

I have max inventory space (500 items) and maxed-out stash (250) yet i still have to liquidate VERY often (every 3-4 runs)

The reason is - i have tons of crafting items collected along the way....

These crafting things are pretty udeless - we use them only once-a-campaign for pimping end-game gear and the most items are not even used in this process..

But i don't sell them as well - selling price is ZERO and i never know what i will need for the next pimping.. So they just fill up my backpack ...

Please bring in more items so we could craft them and sell them - as we do with lvl25 implants - this will bring diversity in farming and general gameplay as well

Peace!

Flashgunner
06-29-2012, 06:19 AM
I agree, i'd love to craft vanities knowing how poor I am, it'll be useful to use your idea. :D

Zaonabiuibil
06-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Hmm. Fascinating. Crafting vanities ehh? Good idea ;)

Itoopeo
06-29-2012, 12:19 PM
Thats really good idea :D i have never thought about it because i have only crafted my implant long time ago..

Kain Legacy
06-29-2012, 04:49 PM
About the crafting as well, what about a chance at finding the crafting recipes instead of always buying them?

akfury
06-29-2012, 06:15 PM
About the crafting as well, what about a chance at finding the crafting recipes instead of always buying them?

there is already a chance but it drops like rarer than a pink but less rare than a vanity

flashbackflip
06-30-2012, 02:02 AM

Crafting recepies r droppable - they r purples (epic)

You can check auction section 'craftables' (gear icon) - they r often being sold cheaper

Kain Legacy
07-02-2012, 03:55 AM
Oh wow really 0_0 I had no idea. Thanks for the info guys. Now back on topic. I whole hartedly agree with this suggestion

Battlegrinder
07-03-2012, 01:27 PM
This is a good idea, though I' prefer making crafting items drop waaay less often, about as often as PL ones do, or have them be quest reward like in PL. After all, you don't have PL players complaining about trying to get rid of thier excess crafting stuff.

flashbackflip
07-04-2012, 06:03 AM
This is a good idea, though I' prefer making crafting items drop waaay less often, about as often as PL ones do, or have them be quest reward like in PL. After all, you don't have PL players complaining about trying to get rid of thier excess crafting stuff.

I played PL just a bit so thank you for adding to the idea!