PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player

Wontwang
01-27-2022, 11:58 PM
Just wondering if they recycled all inactive IGN’s, if so how recent was it. Just logged in after many years and noticed my toons have default randomized names.

worshipped
01-28-2022, 12:10 AM
They removed inappropriate names but not all of them just randomized. Like genocide booger drug nut ballz etc etc

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Deecon
01-28-2022, 04:54 AM
I guess removing these names will be one step closer to solving inflation issues. Yay

Letsmixx
01-28-2022, 05:39 AM
I hear just ppl crying over theyr lost names

Msrobinsonal
01-28-2022, 06:16 AM
Just wondering if they recycled all inactive IGN’s, if so how recent was it. Just logged in after many years and noticed my toons have default randomized names.

Yes they recycled inactive and banned igns 6 or 7 years ago.

Proud_
01-28-2022, 07:02 PM
Yes they recycled inactive and banned igns 6 or 7 years ago.Was 2017 i believe

Encryptions
01-28-2022, 08:08 PM
I guess removing these names will be one step closer to solving inflation issues. YayRemoving all of these such "foul" igns like bunda, booger, and other "foul" words fixes so much in AL. I can see how hard the devs are working on AL's mechanics, by changing all of these igns it allows us to be more efficient in pve and pvp, the benefits of changing "foul" names instead of working on new content and mechanics are very powerful.
I after seeing 300+ igns get changed I can now confidently 1 shot every boss in the game and own up to 999bil gold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Alghost
01-28-2022, 08:45 PM
Removing all of these such "foul" igns like bunda, booger, and other "foul" words fixes so much in AL. I can see how hard the devs are working on AL's mechanics, by changing all of these igns it allows us to be more efficient in pve and pvp, the benefits of changing "foul" names instead of working on new content and mechanics are very powerful.
I after seeing 300+ igns get changed I can now confidently 1 shot every boss in the game and own up to 999bil gold.

I will never understand why people complain. If you don’t like how the games changed or how the devs update the game, there’s always other games.

If you want I can make it easier for you, why care about a game where the devs themselves don’t care about it? Unless you’re a millionaire in the real world there’s not much you can do about it.

Crying in forums to the devs about game mechanics or because you let a stranger on the internet “barrow” your gear and now vanished won’t help in any way. Move on, find a hobby. No one forces you(to anyone that falls in this situation not just encryptions) to play the game. If the game or any game doesn’t fit your needs anymore maybe it’s time to move on.

Encryptions
01-28-2022, 08:56 PM
In a gaming community when players complain about mechanics thats saying "Hey devs look at this fix it". Without feedback you can't know if you are doing good or not. You won't know what needs fixed or changed if no one speaks. The issue with AL is there are things being worked on that are not important by changing igns with the word booger in them for example instead of the important things such as the story, quests, events, nonrecolored pets and vanities, gears, and much more.
Maybe these things are being changed, Cinco doesn't talk alot about whats being changed so the community is unable to give feedback on what hes doing until the stuff is released.

Scll
01-29-2022, 10:19 AM
I dont get why they renamed all bunda players it's not even a English word. Game is rated 12+ not 3

worshipped
01-29-2022, 10:28 AM
I dont get why they renamed all bunda players it's not even a English word. Game is rated 12+ not 3@Babyrog rip to the fallen soldierhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220129/dc2ee4446594e45b2a909b890c5b12a7.jpg

Irg
01-29-2022, 12:17 PM
@Babyrog rip to the fallen soldierhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220129/dc2ee4446594e45b2a909b890c5b12a7.jpg

They renamed greenbooger to greennom
Obviously they are nom noms to them thats why they changed it

Stephencobear
01-29-2022, 01:29 PM
Meanwhile in PL there’s an emote for barfing and two for farting

#stsLoGiC

Uereazagr
01-29-2022, 02:53 PM
Meanwhile in PL there’s an emote for barfing and two for farting

#stsLoGiC
Bruh im dead LMAO good I don’t play that game