PDA

View Full Version : Guildhall guildmates taking items when they leave the guild

Deadsuperman
01-28-2022, 12:40 PM
I'm done I've spent so much trying to make guildhall cool, so much time making it look perfect I'm done. This is ridiculous that you guys fix every bug; but important ones, and the support you have don't help at all. I've played this game for over 8 years, and done nothing but support this game I'm just about done. Fix this, don't. I don't carehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220128/053d16bb32bf658078ccf80ada558b10.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220128/97522a30b934bf841862705c142927b0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220128/25c47f242272f9a86d6a39e169c59236.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220128/ac8736c0e8ea77f4cd847674ace116f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

asommers
01-28-2022, 01:37 PM
Here's an older thread about guild hall item ownership which you are possibly seeing.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?513535-Guildhall-items-disappear

Can you clarify the bug you are referring to?

-ALS

Deadsuperman
01-28-2022, 01:49 PM
Sorry my last comment was a bit harsh I was extremely frustrated. When guildmates leave they take their furniture with them but even though I have plenty of my own furniture it place there's instead of mine then I have to replace furniture hoping it's mine. But then another person leaves then I have to repeat the process creating the mess I showed you in the picture. There needs to be a process where you can differentiate guildmates furniture use from guildies furniture.

asommers
01-28-2022, 01:53 PM
What would help here? A filter for only showing your furniture? An icon on the furnishing in the browser showing you whether or not it belongs to you?

-ALS

nudelipstick
01-28-2022, 03:55 PM
What would help here? A filter for only showing your furniture? An icon on the furnishing in the browser showing you whether or not it belongs to you?

-ALSThat would help a lot in this case from which I think they are tired of guildmates leaving and furniture disappearing EVEN WHEN they have the same furniture opened. So instead of using the guildies' furniture they can use their own and live happily ever after as the furniture would not keep vanishing when a guildmate leaves as they will know its their own furniture that they have used in the hall.

Sent from my Huawei using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
01-28-2022, 11:59 PM
Maybe a filter per rank, I mean master, officers, recruits, combatants, members.

Immortal_Blood
01-30-2022, 01:20 AM
Didn't read all but I do have 2 cents and recall myself placing all items and sorting them between the one I owned and the one I didn't... Had around 10 couch floating about hahahha

Immortal_Blood
01-30-2022, 01:23 AM
Sorry my last comment was a bit harsh I was extremely frustrated. When guildmates leave they take their furniture with them but even though I have plenty of my own furniture it place there's instead of mine then I have to replace furniture hoping it's mine. But then another person leaves then I have to repeat the process creating the mess I showed you in the picture. There needs to be a process where you can differentiate guildmates furniture use from guildies furniture.

Also. I accidentally deleted my guildhall furniture when I transferred leader to alt and left. Oops. Haha . I know how that feels!!

But do note you can place all until you see the (white one?) Goes to 0 then delete the rest. Then rest assure the one left is yours.

PatD
01-30-2022, 07:08 AM

-ALS

Yes a filter to show only your furniture would solve the problem for sure! Ty

Deadsuperman
01-30-2022, 10:50 AM

-ALSYes that would make a dramatic change

Aldous
01-30-2022, 02:11 PM

-ALSHow about make guildhall furnitures permanent? Once opened they can never be removed/disappear when people leave? Sort of a guild furniture bank, easier fix.

Deadsuperman
02-01-2022, 11:52 AM
That also seems like a good idea

Uereazagr
02-01-2022, 04:15 PM
How about make guildhall furnitures permanent? Once opened they can never be removed/disappear when people leave? Sort of a guild furniture bank, easier fix.
+ 1 to this, , best solution imo

asommers
02-04-2022, 11:35 AM
A guild bank introduces new problems. Guild bank size limits, ownership, etc. When the system was introduced, we should have made it so only the master can place their own furnishings. If a guild member wanted something placed, the guild member would give the furnishing to the master.

There was another request to allow officers to move furnishings (not add/remove), so maybe we can figure this out at the same time.

However, before changing how guild furnishings work, solving OPs original problem just requires an icon that shows ownership (or filter for master-owned items). We'll do that first.

-ALS

Deadsuperman
02-15-2022, 06:19 PM
Can I get my guildhall back or anyhelp recreating it?

Deadsuperman
02-15-2022, 07:26 PM
Or am I at a complete loss? And all the time I put in building gone?

asommers
02-15-2022, 11:40 PM
Sorry, once the guild hall layout has been changed due to someone leaving the guild, that change is permanent. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear.

Next app update will introduce House Layouts (load/save slots for furnishing layout/placement). Also on the todo list are various improvements listed above which should help this issue in the future.

-ALS

Analytical
02-16-2022, 01:00 AM
Sorry, once the guild hall layout has been changed due to someone leaving the guild, that change is permanent. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear.

Next app update will introduce House Layouts (load/save slots for furnishing layout/placement). Also on the todo list are various improvements listed above which should help this issue in the future.

-ALS

Hellll yesssss lol house loadoutssssss finallyyyyyy xddddd

Please tell me I'm not the only one excitedddd for this????!!!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Pyroflame
02-17-2022, 03:43 AM

-ALS

OMG i was shocked when reading this cmt. THANK YOU STS AND THE TEAM!!!! THANK YOU!

P/s: A search bar in furniture system is very great and helpful too <3