PDA

View Full Version : Farming nuris

Bunnyshoota
06-29-2012, 09:30 AM
Hey guys,

I recently made a 56 farmer for nuris. I know I probably won't be getting any nice drops anytime soon, but I have some questions.

1. Which stages drop weapons, armors, helms, and shields? For example, I know Lion's den drops armors.

2. About how much is the drop rate? Like 1 glyph every 1000 runs, etc.

3. How do you unlock funhouse? Do you need to finish the quests?

Thanks guys. If any of you want to help, then add Knightmarewar.

:)

EDIT: Didn't want to double post, but heres another question.

4. Using a FF sword on my 56 farmer, I noticed something called soul leech. Is this a proc from the FF sword? If so, what does it do and how is it activated?

Whirlzap
06-29-2012, 09:52 AM
Hey guys,

I recently made a 56 farmer for nuris. I know I probably won't be getting any nice drops anytime soon, but I have some questions.

1. Which stages drop weapons, armors, helms, and shields? For example, I know Lion's den drops armors.
Here's the general loot table.
Panto the Mime Map 1= Helms
Strongman Map 2= Shields
Alessandro Map 3= Armors
Snake Charmer Map 4= 1H Weapons
Nuri the Gypsy Queen map 5= 2H Weapons
Variations are that once in a while every boss can drop another boss's pinks.

There is not really a drop rate, but I have done over a few hundred runs without any sign of a level 56 Pink. There have been a few level 60 Pinks. I estimate 1/2,000 runs is the drop rate.
I believe it is completing all the quests.

4. Using a FF sword on my 56 farmer, I noticed something called soul leech. Is this a proc from the FF sword? If so, what does it do and how is it activated?

Soul leech is a proc. I don't believe it is from the FF sword. I don't know how it is activated either.

CodyBearr
06-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Hi there... First off I wish you good luck there

Snake Cramer lv is helms, lion den armor (as you said), nuri madness is 2h glyph wep's so I believe 1h wep are strongman but could be haunted symphony then same for shields

Some people never see it drop at all anymore so can't say a number but I will tell you I farmed on and off for moths with out seeing a glyph pink or steel blade drop

Funhouse you just complete all levels , atleast that's how I remember unlocking it

The leech life is a move mobs hit you with on each lv, but the one that keeps steeling your health intill you go in the light of the obelisk is nuri madness, unless you're on boss, then you activate the mirrors

Suentous PO
06-29-2012, 10:32 AM
To get in lions wasn't the quest you had to look around the room at the posters. And then click on the skull to enter after.

Bunnyshoota
06-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Thanks guys. :)
So does anyone know anything about soul leech?

Mysticalnova
06-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Hey

If you want I can farm with you after I hit 71 :D (If you need help farming)

56 Farmer ~ Blumethal

LADYHADASSA
07-09-2012, 11:34 PM
Add twinsofterror to your 56 fArmer :)

Zelthox
07-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Hit me up on my 56 sometime, zeleone

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 11:55 PM

Snake Cramer lv is helms, lion den armor (as you said), nuri madness is 2h glyph wep's so I believe 1h wep are strongman but could be haunted symphony then same for shields

Some people never see it drop at all anymore so can't say a number but I will tell you I farmed on and off for moths with out seeing a glyph pink or steel blade drop

Funhouse you just complete all levels , atleast that's how I remember unlocking it

The leech life is a move mobs hit you with on each lv, but the one that keeps steeling your health intill you go in the light of the obelisk is nuri madness, unless you're on boss, then you activate the mirrors
Awesome!Thanks!

xxpanzeexx
07-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Symphony = helms, House = Sheilds, Den = Armor, Boggy = 1h weapons, Nuri = 2h weapons

Energizeric
07-11-2012, 01:43 PM
I saw a Glyph Blade Steel drop from one of the mini bosses in Boggy last month.

Bunnyshoota
07-13-2012, 11:23 PM

I've actually found out that funhouse is unlocked through completing all the quests, and leech life is a fury (not sure if fort too) sword proc that drains your targets life and returns to you. Need to test it for proc rates though.

winterblood
10-30-2012, 12:26 AM
Hey guys,

drop rate is 1%, if u had 100% chance more which makes it 2% of drop rate :P

mike1298
10-30-2012, 12:40 AM
Nice necro.

Hadesofshadow
10-30-2012, 12:43 AM
3/10