PDA

View Full Version : Lei shen damage

whatwasit
01-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Buff this pet damage pls, some new arcane pets has much more dmg from attacks...

I'm talking about this (not about %dmg in hb):

Cinco
01-28-2022, 02:32 PM
Certain special Arcane pets do have more damage - but not all of them... and those that do are missing one or more stat contributions in their HB.

Deecon
01-28-2022, 02:37 PM
Since this pet got a nerf in its happiness. Would it be possible to buff the passive?

whatwasit
01-28-2022, 02:44 PM
Certain special Arcane pets do have more damage - but not all of them... and those that do are missing one or more stat contributions in their HB.

I am talking about mana regen from his aura, atm it is same as arcane mishi, also this new pet stats already worse than many new pets. This must be fine joke how rogues have 0 mana regen in pvp, wearing new mythic set giving only 1,5k mana (compared to 4k+ mana with lvl76 items) which enough only for 3 combos. And new pet giving mana like a pet released 6-7 years ago haha

Deecon
01-28-2022, 02:47 PM
He’s got a valid point from a players perspective.

Cinco
01-28-2022, 02:47 PM
I am talking about mana regen from his aura, atm it is same as arcane mishi, also this new pet stats already worse than many new pets. This must be fine joke how rogues have 0 mana regen in pvp, wearing new mythic set giving only 1,5k mana (compared to 4k+ mana with lvl76 items) which enough only for 3 combos. And new pet giving mana like a pet released 6-7 years ago haha

You drew a red circle around the damage number in the pic you posted... and wrote the words "Buff this pet damage pls," and "I'm talking about this" (seemingly in reference to that same red circle).

But this is about the regen?

whatwasit
01-28-2022, 02:49 PM
You drew a red circle around the damage number in the pic you posted... and wrote the words "Buff this pet damage pls," and "I'm talking about this" (seemingly in reference to that same red circle).

But this is about the regen?

yes it is about regen mana from this pet aura, more damage pet has - more mana his aura will regen.

Cinco
01-28-2022, 02:50 PM
yes it is about regen mana from this pet aura, more damage pet has - more mana his aura will regen

I'll think about it :-)