PDA

View Full Version : 10 year anniversary vanity for OG players?

wowdah
01-28-2022, 06:25 PM
What do y'all think about giving active players who have been here since season 1/2 etc. some 10 year vanity when the 10 year anniversary of AL happens this year? And maybe giving something that's tradeable in addition. Would be a cool way of recognizing OG players who are still active.

Caru
01-30-2022, 11:13 AM
What do y'all think about giving active players who have been here since season 1/2 etc. some 10 year vanity when the 10 year anniversary of AL happens this year? And maybe giving something that's tradeable in addition. Would be a cool way of recognizing OG players who are still active.+1 sts need appreciate the old player who still active till today.

Sent from my Redmi 8A using Tapatalk

flashio
01-30-2022, 11:30 AM
Ah blackish Founder vanity set with golden touches and silver/Golden shiny effect would be lovely, tho doubt this would ever be implemented since devs said this encourages black market deals.
It's true that it may have an impact on the black market (a very small one), but sts should really consider ways of rewarding their oldest players.

wowdah
01-30-2022, 02:33 PM
Yeah that's a really good point. They did do something with their veteran buckler, and I think 10 years is a huge milestone, and rewarding old players who have been here for many years seems like a great way to value the veteran community! :)

Oakmaiden
01-31-2022, 07:05 AM
I’ve been playing since 2014, gimme free stuff plz....

Boba Fett
01-31-2022, 09:28 AM
well, your account coulda been made in 2012 but you could also have left the game for many years and let s say u returned a couple months, weeks ago with not much knowledge about the game itself, let's just stick to fair items for everyone imo.

Cinco
02-01-2022, 02:55 PM
We have done this sort of thing before. We don't do it now because of the effect it has on the black market. Thanks for the suggestion, but I do not see this happening (I am very sad to say).

wowdah
02-01-2022, 03:37 PM
We have done this sort of thing before. We don't do it now because of the effect it has on the black market. Thanks for the suggestion, but I do not see this happening (I am very sad to say).

Fair enough, makes sense, thanks for your response