PDA

View Full Version : Lowered droprates....

Akaee
06-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Why are THE droprates lowered? Im sur befor THE update my chance on a pink was 2,3%. When i check it now it says 1.1% even on THE older maps...

Afaik my chances should rise and not be lower.

between
06-29-2012, 11:13 AM
If you think about it logically...
when you needed energy for each 3d mission, the drop rate was 2.3% because you were limited in the number of times you could run it.

Now that you don't need energy, the drop rate has been lowered to a more reasonable percentage because you can farm non stop if you like.

Basically, what's the point in playing a game where everything is just given to you?

Carapace
06-29-2012, 11:29 AM
If you think about it logically...
when you needed energy for each 3d mission, the drop rate was 2.3% because you were limited in the number of times you could run it.

Now that you don't need energy, the drop rate has been lowered to a more reasonable percentage because you can farm non stop if you like.

Basically, what's the point in playing a game where everything is just given to you?

This is more or less accurate. The rarity was appropriate when the volume of runs were limited by energy, but after the change was such a high volume of legendaries being farmed that it was trivializing their value and flooding the world. We also have Luck Elixirs that add to that chance which were not in the game which were further blowing this out of proportion since they can be purchased with gold.

You will thank us in the long run :vsmile:

Akaee
06-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Thx for THE explanation i also like to earn more rare drops than just drop them every day. Its just that i noticed THE lower percentages while i was higher level.