PDA

View Full Version : Please have option to disable fire works!

Deecon
01-28-2022, 07:30 PM
Idk if I can speak everyone or a few people, but not all of us enjoy being in town and watching someone spam fireworks.

I thought if I have disable camera effects that would work but it doesn’t. I leave the map because I get sore eyes from it.

Nocturnus
01-29-2022, 12:05 AM
+1 sometimes i farm krag tombs, and when i remap, people open a lot of fireworks and my screen freezes, really annoying.

Deecon
01-31-2022, 11:30 PM
Bump still buying

bloodythefirst
02-01-2022, 01:46 AM
+1 got on the game after a year or two and lagged out about 3 times because of this

Gazzuh
02-05-2022, 01:17 PM
I support this.

swoutttt
02-15-2022, 11:00 AM
U never thought about option to just leave the map? Way easier solution.

marzeg
02-15-2022, 02:38 PM
U never thought about option to just leave the map? Way easier solution.

Ah yes, a global event where players can open fireworks in any given map at any given time, just leave one map. Surely you won't experience the same thing in another map.

Analytical
02-15-2022, 10:05 PM
The point of the firework is for others to see so having that in mind, I simply don't think sts would change anything about that.

Don't get me wrong, recently I have been experiencing annoyingly spiking pings that can go from green or yellow ping all the way to 7k-10k ping every few minutes which I suspect started after the recent updates/patch files (tried different strong wifis at different places still the same, although the problem is less frequent). So while I'm not dismissing the fact that fireworks do add to this madness in ping, I simply don't see sts would do anything about it.

One way I would suggest in the mean time, regardless if sts do anything about it is

Method 1: You can exit to menu and click play. Try it. The animations of the firework will be reset and if you do this a few times, u won't even see the firework.

Method 2: Simply move to the side of the map/city where you cant see anyone, which includea the fireworks as well, momentarily until the fireworks is gone.

These 2 methods worked for me, hopefully it does for u guys.