PDA

View Full Version : Buy #/ Buy all option in event vendors.

marzeg
01-29-2022, 08:59 AM
can you add a button to buy # or buy all for vendor purchases, having to repetitively tap buy firework or item that cost 10 tokens when u have over 3000 token makes my finger cramp lol.

caabarader
01-29-2022, 09:22 AM
Also for awakens in store(mostly for awakening event because blue awakens), for normal tokens vendor too like story tokens, hauntlet and others, a button to max purchase to them, or a bar to written how many do u wanna buy exactly.
It's cool to be added for don't be necessary to players spam the button so many times, and appers that "loading" image so many times. Myself spam without looking to the scream because looks like that "annoys" my eyes ;-;.
@asommers

Uereazagr
01-29-2022, 06:03 PM
That will have to be disabled for all the limited stuff

marzeg
01-29-2022, 06:23 PM
That will have to be disabled for all the limited stuff

what do you mean disabled? lol you won't be able to purchase anything anymore once you've exhausted your current currency/token amount regardless...

caabarader
01-29-2022, 07:21 PM
what do you mean disabled? lol you won't be able to purchase anything anymore once you've exhausted your current currency/token amount regardless...Yea, and as far i know, there is none "limited stuff" to buy on vendors, just plat store with lockeds, eggs and the weekend sale vanity of some events, and for that isn't necessary the max buy/bar of amount u need, since are always few quantity and expensive plats.

marzeg
01-29-2022, 08:59 PM
Yea, and as far i know, there is none "limited stuff" to buy on vendors, just plat store with lockeds, eggs and the weekend sale vanity of some events, and for that isn't necessary the max buy/bar of amount u need, since are always few quantity and expensive plats.

yeah, I'm not referring to plat store purchases though, I'm talking about event vendors for event rewards. For instance, in the racing event where you could buy the winter racing crate for 50 token per crate, instead of spamming the button 100 times, you could just one click buy max and be done with it. Plat store is another case though, I wouldn't recommend it especially for the limited crates because if timer hits 0 and the crates restock, with buy max button first person to click it essentially hogs all crates lol. that wouldn't be fair.

bloodythefirst
02-01-2022, 07:49 AM
1+ good idea kinda

arthurboyle
02-04-2022, 02:34 AM
+1 spending 10k velopes on crackling is gime consuming

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk

asommers
02-04-2022, 09:48 AM
Understood. Rather than affect all item purchases, we'll add 10x and 100x packs for some of the items intended to be purchased frequently that cost small amounts of currency.

I'll see if we can get it in for fireworks for today's update.

-ALS

asommers
02-04-2022, 01:55 PM
I've added fireworks kits (10 packs) for all firework types for today's update.

-ALS