PDA

View Full Version : Whats ur favourite Class and why?

Cephei
06-29-2012, 01:42 PM
I just want to know whats ur guys favourite class is. (bored)
Mine is the Commando.
I like the Commando because i like to tank and control the Mobs with neutron stomp :D
Its also fun in CTF because u get the kills when everyone else in ur party is dead xD
And it looks the best :D
I also hav a Operative but i dont like him that much anymore because it gets boring and PVP isnt fun.
I hav engi too and i think ill cap him when the Event is out. PVP with him is fun but very difficult.

Thats it :D

Mitchturbo
06-29-2012, 01:50 PM
Engineer! I like being the master of life and death. XD
Also they can run through a whole lvl just stunning people without having to shoot to get to a boss! Solo.

Epic Class with Epic Style.

Paar
06-29-2012, 01:52 PM
I like Engineer! I like the skills and the one who has to heal the party. There is a big responsibility with the class! :)

TheMatrixMan
06-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Engineer, because I'm the kin of person who wants my team alive and full of health!

*Zero*
06-29-2012, 01:56 PM
My first love was Commando. But after leveling my Engineer I've changed to him for good. Love the roots and dots and keeping the party alive..... Most of the time :-P.

Cephei
06-29-2012, 01:58 PM
Yea i decided 5 minutes ago that ill Cap my Engi.
I missed the Lv36 Abiter but i will get the Arbiter Chest. It looks so epic *__*

akfury
06-29-2012, 02:26 PM
engineer its the most difficult class to master but if you can its the most rewarding keeping a group alive is always good or being thanked for reviving and pvp is a challenge but epic fun

Xaphan Fox
06-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Engineer!
I love not rezing people with no class who seem to think they can demand things of me, or scream rez the instant they die while I'm being knocked around trying to get to them.

Enjoy the long walk back. While you are walking back, contemplate your actions and the result it got you.

bark bark

captaintuttle
06-29-2012, 03:08 PM
"Introduction to Geology"

Apologies... the Friday has gotten long enough to make me snarky. Engineer, totally!! :smiley_simmons:

Paar
06-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Engineer Rox! :)

Mitchturbo
06-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Lol I absolutely love how Engineers have become the fan favorites here!

akfury
06-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Cause they all know you like em Mitch :D

gison
06-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Hmm mine would be Operative. cuz I like doing ALOT of dmg & killing ppl in seconds in PvP.
I got bored of my comm, too fat & PvP fights are boring. :banana: :banana:

Aracnus
06-29-2012, 03:49 PM
I really dont think i could choose between the ops and engis, i favor them equally XD

Commanderkeen
06-29-2012, 04:01 PM
This is a tough question I really like all classes. Now my favorite toon is my engi Cancer just because of his look purple suit with the arbiter helm and chest looks sick. If I had to choose a class it would have to be commandos because they can just tank tank tank and keep on tanking.

iAmPain
06-29-2012, 04:24 PM
mine would be operative, i gotta say theres very limited skills that an op could use efficiently and for me that makes every op w/ very similar builds, meaning tactic is the only key to win every PVP match or be a good sniper at PVE. whom better to fight but someone w/ ur own skill lvl right?! :)

Seiyen
06-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Eng all the way:-D

-Raghav

PablobobChan
06-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Engineer. Love spamming that heal button :3

ArtStar
06-29-2012, 05:44 PM
Engineer, I love the kind of challenge the class gives me. I can be taking damage, picking off enemies, and healing the team all at the same time.
It takes skill to master the timing in-game between your support and attack skills.
It is by far the most important class, but the other classes are forces to be reckoned with, with the right players.

akfury
06-29-2012, 06:10 PM
looks like eng rock the vote !!!!!!!!!!! yay

Dragonrider023
06-29-2012, 06:20 PM
I have commando and eng I love both, but u basically cant live with out eng or op or com or each other!

PianoWizzy
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
I can't choose -- the eng at heart has been distracted by the qualities of the other classes XD

I've levelled all three classes to the end-game and have, to the best of my ability, filled their PvE class descriptions -- I have taken to all qualities.

Engineers, because,

I like being the master of life and death. XD

Operative-- my second character, which was my first alt, which I made only AFTER my engineer capped, well.... for me, the kill speed. Was MINDBLOWING. The concentrated power in these frail frames is incredible and was a dang good time.

Commando, even thought it took me the longest to love. But I always played my eng as a comm, and to have true mob control, to wreck a room and blow the scorn's minds away in a few moves, and to take all the damage without dying, now this, was awesomeness to me.

But, I'm an optimist. Maybe I've forgotten the nuisances. XD

Dragonrider023
06-29-2012, 07:13 PM
I can't choose -- the eng at heart has been distracted by the qualities of the other classes XD

I've levelled all three classes to the end-game and have, to the best of my ability, filled their PvE class descriptions -- I have taken to all qualities.

Engineers, because,

Operative-- my second character, which was my first alt, which I made only AFTER my engineer capped, well.... for me, the kill speed. Was MINDBLOWING. The concentrated power in these frail frames is incredible and was a dang good time.

Commando, even thought it took me the longest to love. But I always played my eng as a comm, and to have true mob control, to wreck a room and blow the scorn's minds away in a few moves, and to take all the damage without dying, now this, was awesomeness to me.

But, I'm an optimist. Maybe I've forgotten the nuisances. XD

I feel you, and what Mitch say is my favorite word :)

Commanderkeen
06-29-2012, 11:38 PM
Engineer! I like being the master of life and death. XD
Also they can run through a whole lvl just stunning people without having to shoot to get to a boss! Solo.

Epic Class with Epic Style.

Someone has a God complex XD

Esoul
06-30-2012, 01:06 AM
Engineer :) i like the hand blaster style :)

thecrankybearsam
06-30-2012, 01:37 AM
Operatives!

I'm the master of Dual Wield weapons! It's a must have class for me!
Haven't been too interested in comms or engis

flashbackflip
06-30-2012, 02:17 AM
Ops ftw!

Fast, independent DPS machine - break into the lines, buff up, kill 'em all!!!

Also - best cap armor (imo) and cool lvl30 pants (the only in the whole game lol)

The only downside - very stim-consuming class when solo

rinzler
06-30-2012, 03:15 AM
Mine is Commando cuz I love to tank and own all the enemies!!

Itoopeo
06-30-2012, 03:40 AM
Mine is engi cuz i can heal and increase armor of whole team. Power gauntlets and L40 gear looks also cool

Seiyen
06-30-2012, 07:52 AM
We all know engs plasma suit is one of the best lookin things sts eva made :)
Eng ftw!

-Raghav

Cephei
06-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Eng is my fav atm too.
I leveled him to lv40 a long time ago but now he is my fav Class again because he looks so awesome.
Ill cap him because i want that epic Space Chest. :)

ArtofWar
06-30-2012, 10:26 AM
My favourite class is engineer because he looks best!

TRUST ME, IM AN ENGINEER WITH EPIC SKILLS AND EPIC GEAR! xD

Shaocalur
06-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Operatives till I die!

We have epic DPS and damage. We can slaughter anything in less then 2.3 seconds

The PvP is hardcore and fast paced, your first breath could be your very last and you don't know if your going to walk out of that room alive.

Plus, how can you rush if engis are so weak and comms take forever to kill each other. >_>

Totally not trash talking or nothing...

Ark
06-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Even though my main is a Engineer, I think an operative is fun (: they have nice looking armor that makes awesome looking outfit sets! (; and plus I like the chellenge when I do kdr operative. I always die when I get to Numa with 25k kills. I had to remake like 5 times and quit :/

Also I like how the operative has those direct attacks and engineers have those dmg over time (dot) and some of commando's attacks are slow lol.

FloooH
06-30-2012, 11:42 AM
...soo much engineers!

but OPERATIVE IS THE BEST!!!

Fao
06-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Engineer! Ever since I started PL as a mage I got really used to the healing and reviving thing! So when I came over to SL, I chose Engineer and they play pretty much the same role!

PianoWizzy
06-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Someone has a God complex XD

The ego is getting to him but you have to admit he is quite stunning. :cool:

(( ba da tchh ))

Battlegrinder
06-30-2012, 08:32 PM
I like and play as commando for the awesome weapons and highly protective armor, but my favorite class is also engineer, since a little healing is nice when your job description is something along the lines of "Prevent enemy fire from hurting your teammates by blocking it with your face".

javier995
07-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Engi, my reason is simple.

They can rev you.

Iron Hand
07-01-2012, 01:14 AM
For me make it a commando... I am a true pve tank... Have the highest armor and health in the game and can do some serious damage as well as take it. I also like to keep the attention of enemy mobs on me so engi's can heal and op's can mop up. I can also use the only weapon in the game that can do splash damage (hits multiple enemies per shot) and it is only available to commando. For me i am a hard charger when i play and love to blow up a whole room at once. Put me with a good engi ( thnx artstar ) and together we are indestructible.. i have played the other classes as well they are fun too but for me i enjoy the mando best.

Corpser
07-01-2012, 04:59 AM
Commando had so much potential to start off with it had everything, best looks most health ect, but then the elite vanity made me want to stop grinding with one.

my favourite is my operative

PianoWizzy
07-01-2012, 05:19 PM
I like and play as commando for the awesome weapons and highly protective armor, but my favorite class is also engineer, since a little healing is nice when your job description is something along the lines of "Prevent enemy fire from hurting your teammates by blocking it with your face".

Laughed so hard ^

That's exactly how I felt while playing Eng.

Jblazer
07-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Operative is my favorite,idk why but it seems I always lvl up faster with them.But I do have high lvls of each class and all are fun.

Xaphan Fox
07-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Id enjoy any class that gets to play new content...
Can only engineer in a circle so much...

-kyleww
07-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Plus, how can you rush if engis are so weak and comms take forever to kill each other. >_>

commandos all the way! the reason it takes us forever to kill each other is our extremely high armor and health.
and i do appreciate engis but theyre my least favorite class. they are great with the healing and reviving but they barely deal any damage. comms and ops can kill them easily in pvp.

PianoWizzy
07-03-2012, 01:58 PM
For me make it a commando... I am a true pve tank... Have the highest armor and health in the game and can do some serious damage as well as take it. I also like to keep the attention of enemy mobs on me so engi's can heal and op's can mop up. I can also use the only weapon in the game that can do splash damage (hits multiple enemies per shot) and it is only available to commando. For me i am a hard charger when i play and love to blow up a whole room at once. Put me with a good engi ( thnx artstar ) and together we are indestructible.. i have played the other classes as well they are fun too but for me i enjoy the mando best.

Same here -- me alone with a decent engineer or another PvE commando and we rip through Voleria's Inner Core like a hurricane.

Garvhoz
07-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Commando, I like protecting people weaker than I am, I like being the commando in battle worn armor that randomly came to save all the time wasted on reving. The other reason is that I like how the commando just exudes an aura of taking charge, at least when I, or other pro coms get on the field. (not exactly a pro, just kinda good)