PDA

View Full Version : Mythic weapons

Yoloswagx
01-30-2022, 05:27 AM
I hope sts is doing their work to buff the proc rate of these mythic weapons to be as consistent as mages staff.

Not complaining about the effects, Just the proc rate is awful, its like sometimes wearing a 6/6 legendary set is more beneficial than the mythic weapon with super low proc rate.

I get that, they want to make mythic weapons different but jus take a closer look at mythic staff, a simple proc n yet powerful.

I hope cinco is keeping his promises.

The biggest question here is "when?" PRAYGEhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220130/af834a0ec0d91f553d94345f90f650fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-30-2022, 05:48 AM
They better fix these weapons in pvp too. Kind of boring when a rogue can insta kill you in under a second when you have 10k+ armor and 40k+ hp.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

championboost
01-30-2022, 06:20 AM
and increase pisces dagger proc time to the same as staff and maybe nerf staff damage

will0
01-30-2022, 06:29 AM
lol nerf staff again thread.. how many times rogues have to create thread on the mythic weapons dag / bow ... mythic gun process rate is as bad (full charge to get pressure crush each time max 2)and not visible process and mages are living with it.

caabarader
01-30-2022, 06:55 AM
The staff is easier to proc because it works like 76 arcane weapons, don't need charge, and as many mobs there are, more easy it is to proc, While bow, sword and gun have a one target proc, and with the "charge" being needed, aegis and daggers should have chance to proc when u use skills, like dozer aegis, but polaris just proc with basic attacks.
I think would be greater keep the same way to proc as 76-daggers, aegis(or axe), staff- where u can proc with skills, for all the the same(dagg, aegis(or axe) and staff) weapons with procs that are coming soon.

Rihc
01-30-2022, 09:30 AM
They better fix these weapons in pvp too. Kind of boring when a rogue can insta kill you in under a second when you have 10k+ armor and 40k+ hp.

They already nerfed it. I think it will almost become useless if they will nerf it more. Can easily avoid the proc in pvp since it can only do the bends one time now btw. Just use jug or heal, pisces proc doesnt last long. even rogs will die from war procs easily if we will not try to dodge it

Encryptions
01-30-2022, 03:31 PM
They already nerfed it. I think it will almost become useless if they will nerf it more. Can easily avoid the proc in pvp since it can only do the bends one time now btw. Just use jug or heal, pisces proc doesnt last long. even rogs will die from war procs easily if we will not try to dodge itOnce pisces proc war is dead in seconds regardless if jug is on or not. You aren't surviving. I did record it in testing. If you want to see the vid https://youtu.be/sCYguDXIWZc also bow does buff mana skills in pvp from what I noticed. Proc bow do meph aa then charge aim shot it does over 30k damage in 1 hit.

Rihc
01-30-2022, 06:28 PM
Once pisces proc war is dead in seconds regardless if jug is on or not. You aren't surviving. I did record it in testing. If you want to see the vid https://youtu.be/sCYguDXIWZc also bow does buff mana skills in pvp from what I noticed. Proc bow do meph aa then charge aim shot it does over 30k damage in 1 hit.

I see, i think this is because of the gears. Qwe was wearing myth set, she has like 2.7k dex + used Meph AA. I tried versing a war before using pisces, it takes so long before it procs and everytime it procs the war was just using jugg/heal/pet aa or simply just runs away from it when he sees "Super Power" so i wont be able to proc the bends which gives the dmg bonus and debuffs for them. 2.6-2.8k str war can easily 1-2 hit a 2k dex rog as well using polaris. Rogs will die in clash before this weap procs thats why pvp rogs is just using the bow for higher dmg. A war with skull axe will easily kill a rog using pisces, youll not know the struggle until u use rog in pvp with this weap xd. The opponent will not just stand and let u proc. For bow, i think polaris deals higher dmg

Encryptions
01-30-2022, 06:39 PM
Shadow pierce charge norm attack as you interact with the war. I didn't test how much dmg pisces would buff in pvp but considering an aimshot can do over 10k damage not charged I assume its a ton.

Rihc
01-30-2022, 06:45 PM
Shadow pierce charge norm attack as you interact with the war. I didn't test how much dmg pisces would buff in pvp but considering an aimshot can do over 10k damage not charged I assume its a ton.

this is because she used meph aa too xd. A war w 2.7k str can also deal that much dmg w meph aa using polaris.

Encryptions
01-30-2022, 06:47 PM
this is because she used meph aa too xd. A war w 2.7k str can also deal that much dmg w meph aa using polaris.10k+ without meph not shown in vid but do proc pisces in pvp tell me the dmg % buff it gives. In pve I know its 500% in pvp didn't do a statistics test.

Rihc
01-30-2022, 06:53 PM
10k+ without meph not shown in vid but do proc pisces in pvp tell me the dmg % buff it gives. In pve I know its 500% in pvp didn't do a statistics test.

Itll become useless if it gives low dmg + takes so long to proc. Rogs will just use dug dags when that happens. War have jugg/heal and can use meph/glow. Have u tried using polaris w 2.7k str stats? It will deal op dmg too

Imatank
01-30-2022, 07:15 PM
Pisces proc is op in PvP but it is balanced out by being difficult to proc. If you did any real PvP clashes you would know this. You should do a test in actual clash with experienced warrs and rogues. Not just stand there and take damage. In actual clash no warr would stand still and allow the opponent rogue to proc Pisces. There are countless of ways and strategies you as a war and your team could do to easily avoid pisces proc/prevent it from procing (stunning, invulnerability from heal, moving around, etc.).

Encryptions
01-30-2022, 07:26 PM
Video is a damage test. Can't people read I said I was doing a test.

Corviss the Lich
01-30-2022, 07:59 PM
lol nerf staff again thread.. how many times rogues have to create thread on the mythic weapons dag / bow ... mythic gun process rate is as bad (full charge to get pressure crush each time max 2)and not visible process and mages are living with it.

I have no clue with these Rogue's really.

I myself a Rogue have no problems dealing with Pisces and even Marianos, I see them as fine as it is. Also I got an idea, if Warriors had a weapon that has 100% proc chance during 76 and Sorcerers with their Aquaris Staff which has idk 70%-90% proc chance, hopefully us Rogues get a weapon that has high proc rate ;) or maybe give all 3 classes the same proc rate and please no more Weapon Proc that needs to be Charged Attack.

Rihc
01-30-2022, 08:03 PM

Thats why we are pointing out that it is not that op when u do real pvp clashes. You are asking sts to nerf it just because of the dmg test u did which is not enough to prove that it needs to be nerfed. War polaris somehow deals higher dmg than marianos bow but u consider that as normal and not asking sts to nerf it. You are just focusing on rog nerfs. Theres nothing wrong with imatank msg, he/she explained why pisces isnt that op in pvp and doesnt need to be nerfed. No hate, just trying to explain our side.

Imatank
01-30-2022, 08:06 PM

Yea it was a damage test but you did it with the intention of asking for a nerf because you think it is broken in PvP:

That's why we argued that your test is not valid. It's biased and does not clearly show how the weapon is actually used in real PvP situations.

Encryptions
01-30-2022, 08:43 PM
Anyone can send me a duel inv, pisces kill through jug in a normal duel. Even dugg dags do that.
Btw polaris may hit 10k damage but good luck getting it to proc.

capeo
01-30-2022, 08:50 PM
Personally I don't mind how much damage the rogues can do. They can kill wars again but that is kinda what they are supposed to do. There are some trade offs. Mythic sets have low armor and the mana drain is painful. After 2 combos they are already looking for mana, third they are out. Even using vb in a clash mana is an issue because the rogue needs to get hit for it to work. With a mage and vb from war it wasnt a problem. So back to needing support to survive while they blast away. I don't like getting killed but I am ok with it being possible. It just changes how people will fight. After a few 1v1 I find the bow more dangerous because they can always hit you with it, even while running away. Either way as I adjusted I was able to find ways to get kills 1v1. Other, better, pvp types will be testing and finding ways to use the sets too.

Encryptions
01-30-2022, 08:54 PM
I just want sts to test stuff before they release it into the game.

Rihc
01-30-2022, 09:03 PM
Anyone can send me a duel inv, pisces kill through jug in a normal duel. Even dugg dags do that.
Btw polaris may hit 10k damage but good luck getting it to proc.

See, even war deals that much dmg lol then ask sts to nerf it as well since u said awhile ago that pisces needs to be nerfed because it deals 10k dmg. Do u think it is also easy to proc pisces? If its easy ppl wouldnt complain about how it procs. Rogs usually dies before it procs...

Qweenzy
01-30-2022, 09:28 PM
I didn't know you were recording. I do all my 1v1 with Capeo and Raihei, they did not complain about it once. They just change their strategy. Most Pisces users find it hard to proc. If they nerf it then it was a waste of time buying and like Rihc said, we will go back to dug dag. I ain't waiting for it to proc and does little damage... I'll be dead on my first try.

Encryptions
01-30-2022, 09:33 PM
I didn't know you were recording. I do all my 1v1 with Capeo and Raihei, they did not complain about it once. They just change their strategy. Most Pisces users find it hard to proc. If they nerf it then it was a waste of time buying and like Rihc said, we will go back to dug dag. I ain't waiting for it to proc and does little damage... I'll be dead on my first try.I just recorded dmg, I want them to make pvp stop being based off rng and extreme dmg. Rogs dags and bow has high dmg but hard to proc, wars polaris has high dmg and also hard to proc. I can take the vid down, I just record dmg tests in pvp alot and compare them.

championboost
01-31-2022, 01:47 AM
@Encryption U always complain and make stuff up.
Rogue with pisces or duggar dagger cant kill wars in duel like u say it - not even close
also no chance pisces are op
i like how u always thrash on rogues and say wars need buff everywhere even tho rogues are weak and wars are still really strong + u never say anything about how op myth staff is

Encryptions
01-31-2022, 01:56 AM
@Encryption U always complain and make stuff up.
Rogue with pisces or duggar dagger cant kill wars in duel like u say it - not even close
also no chance pisces are op
i like how u always thrash on rogues and say wars need buff everywhere even tho rogues are weak and wars are still really strong + u never say anything about how op myth staff is

Maybe read what I am saying? Making stuff up like me saying I can solo maus 5 and 6 on a 1100 int mage then people saying I can't so I record a vid proving it? Complaining, more like giving feedback and info. Also yea dug dags can kill a warrior in a duel easily.
Use pisces correctly and they are very op. Play as a warrior class do it, and about me not mentioning the 81 staff, I showed myself using a bad stats mage soloing maus 5 and 6 faster than I did a warrior maxed out using 4 diff weps while my mage only used the 81 staff.
You think I don't know how things work, thats the issue with this forum. Not many people know what they are doing but come here to either tt ppl for saying something or claim they are the best yet you see them in game and they don't even own a damn 1,600 primary stat set and all you do is think to your self of how can this person say this and that if they can't even do this and that. Shoot people say rog is such a hard class but it took me a week to learn how to play it enough to get solo temple lb on it. I am actually enjoying my mage class rn more than war.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

capeo
01-31-2022, 05:53 AM
I would like to see how mages do in pvp with the sets more. We rarely see one these days. Can any mages tell me what they think of the sets in tdm now? Both damage and survival?

I have plenty to complain about war weapons in pvp too, like how I miss on proc 3 out of 4 times. Making the mechanics work off base attacks only is a pain. Rogues dodge way more then I land a hit. With the sword I can't get a 3 step process to land so it's not even an option. I don't think either weapon is a great option for wars.

whatwasit
01-31-2022, 06:06 AM
I would like to see how mages do in pvp with the sets more. We rarely see one these days. Can any mages tell me what they think of the sets in tdm now? Both damage and survival?

I'm not mage but I can tell for sure that staff sucks in pvp. Gun is ok, not overpowered, in clashes this gun is useless.
About survival it depends on mage pvp experience and stats (armor). Since there no good pvp mages at 81 (geared and expierenced), here nothing to talk about.
(expecting mages with 5k armor without any armor awake to cry how paper they are in pvp)

whatwasit
01-31-2022, 06:16 AM
And about pisces, after some simple counts I can tell for sure: ofc it should be nerfed, 50% armor debuff causing target to take x3 damage in pvp (if target has around 8,5-9k armor). Its not like i'm fan of encryptions and I'm not trying defend him or his opinion and when pisces will be nerfed I would not like to see warriors with endless jugg and endless mana in pvp aswell. Many things should be reworked imo, but sts prefer to keep endgame pvp crazy and random, pointless to talk about it, just go 61 if don't like procs, its active atm and getting more active with every new weapon release haha.

Gabriel Bacarin
01-31-2022, 12:19 PM
Noob question: what exactly is meph AA? The game just says that it buffs defense, speed and damage but gives no details.

caabarader
01-31-2022, 12:59 PM
Noob question: what exactly is meph AA? The game just says that it buffs defense, speed and damage but gives no details.50% damage reduction, 60 primary stats( idk if the amount is right),the speed idk how many % is it and the damage is 25% i believe.

Justanutt
02-01-2022, 07:07 AM
Forgive me if this has already been answered. Regarding the mythic level 81 staff, when it procs can I change weapons and the proc still be active, or would the staff need to remain equipped for the buff to work? Same question for the Arcane level 76 mage weapons?

worshipped
02-01-2022, 08:19 AM
Forgive me if this has already been answered. Regarding the mythic level 81 staff, when it procs can I change weapons and the proc still be active, or would the staff need to remain equipped for the buff to work? Same question for the Arcane level 76 mage weapons?Yes u can change weap and still get buffs. Eg u have 1000 dmg with staff and 500 with gun without proc. Using staff when you proc if staff gives 5x dmg boost, ur dmg with staff will be 5k and when u switch to gun while proc is active ur dmg will be 2.5k.

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk

Deathlyreaper
02-02-2022, 02:49 AM
I’d like it if sts brought back weapons that proc on dmg done to mobs.

I like what they done to mages where a staff is proc on dmg while the gun is proc on basic attack. They should do this for the rest of the classes since we all have two types of weps. For example: daggers can proc on dmg while bow can proc on basic attack (or vice versa).

The reason why this would be a good thing is mainly because of reliability and strategy. What I miss about duggar daggers is that I can rely on the proc to activate when I want it to. I can formulate strategies in terms of the type of skills and pets I can use to increase and decrease the chances of it proccing. The key thing is I have CONTROL on my weapons. I am not just spamming or charging basic attacks while praying to the rng gods to let me proc.

I am willing to sacrifice some dmg or “op-ness” on the weapon proc, as long as they are more reliable. The weapons that proc on basic attack should have a proc that is more useful or “op” because the procs won’t be as often.

Given proper development and planning, sts can capitalize on this and introduce diversity in play style of classes. The way I see it, 2 types of play styles can emerge: the 1st being a style where you can strategize and micromanage and the 2nd being a style that has high risk but gives high reward.

If sts keeps this in mind when designing proc for other equipments, the game would be a lot more diverse and fun. If they want to, they can even start releasing 2 types of arcane/mythic/set armor, helms, belts, etc. Each having a proc that either lets you micromanage or is a high risk high reward proc. Players can adopt one of the style or create their own hybrid by mixing and matching the two types of proc from different equipments!