PDA

View Full Version : Dark legends Online data?

Combat Gerbil
06-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Is character data stored online???
I had dark legends on my Iphone and ran out of space for a while so removed DL as I had completed the available missions.
Having reinstalled DL My old character is lost. I thought that spacetime games held their data online. is this the case for DL and if so am I able to regain my old character??
CHeers.

Justg
06-29-2012, 02:15 PM
If you registered your account with us or logged in via facebook or google, just log back in from any device. If you were just playing on a trial account, we have no way of tying your character to anything other than your phone.

Swimmingstar
06-29-2012, 02:24 PM
If you registered your account with us or logged in via facebook or google, just log back in from any device. If you were just playing on a trial account, we have no way of tying your character to anything other than your phone.
Or computer, or tablet!

HunterSLAYER
07-06-2012, 10:01 AM

Right. Do note that IMEI identifying by phone is an invasion of privacy and I have blocked all unnecessary permissions(like read phone_state) on all legends apps.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2