PDA

View Full Version : no level trade permit

Megatr0n
01-31-2022, 12:27 AM
can you have no level requirement to trade and give items plz . i hate having to swap characters as i only use level 1 in townes . also i dont know what im gonna do with these bound awakening gems XD
i dont wanna go toooo far and ask to lower the awakening items so all i ask for is no level trade permit plz and thanks
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220131/a10da9ab82fa18d5804cc0ba34b886ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caabarader
01-31-2022, 05:16 AM
Why don't level up? Or make a char level up for be ur main

Deecon
01-31-2022, 05:45 AM
You toon is just there to flex and sit in town. No real reason as to why Sts should make exemptions for one player. You don’t see any other level One players do what you do.

If people where honest and didn’t scam one another these permits would have not been in place.

Megatr0n
01-31-2022, 10:59 AM
You toon is just there to flex and sit in town. No real reason as to why Sts should make exemptions for one player. You don’t see any other level One players do what you do.

If people where honest and didn’t scam one another these permits would have not been in place.

everybody sits in towne to either merch , flex or just sit and dream . thats just what happens ,.

has nothing to do with scamming , you find scammers at any level . even scammers at no level irl .

marzeg
01-31-2022, 11:24 AM
everybody sits in towne to either merch , flex or just sit and dream . thats just what happens ,.

has nothing to do with scamming , you find scammers at any level . even scammers at no level irl .

Although I get what you'd want it for, you got to realize that if they were to implement or allow people to trade at level 1, bot and alt accounts would wreak havoc and the auction would be even more of a mess than it currently is. Besides can't you just use your main account and transfer items between characters via stash...

Megatr0n
01-31-2022, 08:48 PM
Although I get what you'd want it for, you got to realize that if they were to implement or allow people to trade at level 1, bot and alt accounts would wreak havoc and the auction would be even more of a mess than it currently is. Besides can't you just use your main account and transfer items between characters via stash...

i buy at least 1.7k plat a week . sometimes even 3x a week . its not like i dont contribute to the game some how ..

but thats got nothing to do with auction . level 1s can use the auction . all im saying is let us trade and gift .

Megatr0n
01-31-2022, 08:56 PM

and i do switch characters to trade . i do have a level 79 . i can go to endgame .. but i see no point. the sets are ridiculously pricey so i cant pvp , no guild wants to recruit me because i dont do aps ... its not like i cant do aps its just that i work 5 days a week .i get about 6 hrs of gametime a night.. i dont want to use my spare time doing boring achievements . so i just chill in towne for a bit..

yes im unlucky or im a bit lazy in the world of arlor . but its an escape from the stresses of life XD

bloodythefirst
02-01-2022, 09:07 AM
+1 I don’t think level should matter with permit

Cinco
02-01-2022, 10:50 AM
We didn't have a trade restriction back in the day... so we know the bad stuff that happens :-)

Appreciate the suggestion, but this won't be changing.

Megatr0n
02-01-2022, 04:14 PM
We didn't have a trade restriction back in the day... so we know the bad stuff that happens :-)

Appreciate the suggestion, but this won't be changing.

savage

Boba Fett
02-01-2022, 05:21 PM
savage

nah he s not savage, he just explained you why it s not possible, better stop behaving like a kid for nothing and act like the hardworking adult you claimed to be. :p

Megatr0n
02-01-2022, 06:11 PM
nah he s not savage, he just explained you why it s not possible, better stop behaving like a kid for nothing and act like the hardworking adult you claimed to be. :p

calm down lel

asommers
02-04-2022, 10:34 AM
Maybe we sell the trade permit for Platinum for those toons that don't have it but want it (and make it expensive enough to prevent the abuse which caused us to implement the trade restrictions in the first place).

-ALS

Megatr0n
02-04-2022, 02:11 PM
Maybe we sell the trade permit for Platinum for those toons that don't have it but want it (and make it expensive enough to prevent the abuse which caused us to implement the trade restrictions in the first place).

-ALS

that sounds like an amazing solution

Xuds
02-05-2022, 01:03 PM
It should be 1700 Plat

asommers
04-01-2022, 08:48 AM
After some internal discussion, we've decided not to do this.

-ALS