View Full Version : Lv81 Mythic weapon bug

danialazhad63
01-31-2022, 07:39 AM
So, i used polaris when the vortex proc (my polaris proc) i charged attack but no damage dealt...btw i heard the rumor earlier that if there's 2 same mythic weapon user in a map only one can deal damage when proc...and also there's another 2 warriors with polaris in the map too..this not the first time this happened to me or maybe my aim just bad ..idk .... btw, It's just me or anyone else experienced these kind of stuff?

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Leenoub
01-31-2022, 08:06 AM
So, i used polaris when the vortex proc i charged but no damage dealt...and i heard the rumor earlier that if there's 2 same mythic weapon user in a map only one can deal damage when proc...and also there's another 2 warriors with polaris in the map too..this not the first time this happened to me or maybe my aim just bad ..idk .... btw, It's just me or anyone else experienced these kind of stuff?

I have the same issue.

|Ares|
01-31-2022, 08:59 AM
If you proc your own weapon then you'll deal damage. Obviously you can't proc someone elses weapon at this point.

danialazhad63
01-31-2022, 09:35 AM
If you proc your own weapon then you'll deal damage. Obviously you can't proc someone elses weapon at this point.Bruh i proc mine and charge it but no *drown*..not even mobs ....btw just tried it again and yes...its a bug i can confirm.....if u didn't believe go try it youself

Uereazagr
01-31-2022, 10:48 AM
Bruh i proc mine and charge it but no *drown*..not even mobs ....btw just tried it again and yes...its a bug i can confirm.....if u didn't believe go try it youself

You probably just missed your attack

Aayushh007
01-31-2022, 11:27 AM
That's true if there's two Wars using polar nd they proc together, one of them is surely not able to deal dmg, happened with me many times now, should be fixed :)

danialazhad63
01-31-2022, 11:46 AM
You probably just missed your attackTell me how can i miss if i stand in middle crowd of mobs?...... Go check it out yourself...or maybe you're not a warrior with polaris so you won't know....this bug should be fixed immediately @Cinco

Cinco
01-31-2022, 12:11 PM
Tell me how can i miss if i stand in middle crowd of mobs?...... Go check it out yourself...or maybe you're not a warrior with polaris so you won't know....this bug should be fixed immediately @Cinco

Missing is quite possible. You'll miss more often if your hit chance is less than 100% - plus certain mobs will debuff your chance to hit. You'll also miss if the monster dodges your attack. Not all monster statistics are the same.

Terracraft
01-31-2022, 12:31 PM
Missing is quite possible. You'll miss more often if your hit chance is less than 100% - plus certain mobs will debuff your chance to hit. You'll also miss if the monster dodges your attack. Not all monster statistics are the same.

Yep,i shot barrel when im face to face with mobs,we need EYESIGHT passive

IExposedYou
01-31-2022, 12:42 PM
Yep,i shot barrel when im face to face with mobs,we need EYESIGHT passive

Maybe there’s a mob skill to confuse rogue’s aim to shoot arrow lol
Or all mobs dodge your skill at the same time so the skill lands on a barrel instead.
If this mechanic exists then I’d be impressed

Encryptions
01-31-2022, 12:57 PM
Missing is quite possible. You'll miss more often if your hit chance is less than 100% - plus certain mobs will debuff your chance to hit. You'll also miss if the monster dodges your attack. Not all monster statistics are the same.It is true, if 2+ wars proc polaris at the same time then only 1 war will have the proc active meaning only they can drown mobs and the others can't. Not sure why this happens, do test it if you want to. I ran with polaris while someone else had polaris and this bug happened every time we proced at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-31-2022, 01:18 PM
It is true, if 2+ wars proc polaris at the same time then only 1 war will have the proc active meaning only they can drown mobs and the others can't. Not sure why this happens, do test it if you want to. I ran with polaris while someone else had polaris and this bug happened every time we proced at the same time.

It happens because this is what is meant to happen. We don’t intend for you to capitalize on other players’ Mythic 81 weapon procs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
01-31-2022, 01:20 PM

How can we make our hit chance to 100% and how can we know out % of hit chance? It is a crit because crit dont miss?

Cinco
01-31-2022, 01:22 PM
How can we make our hit chance to 100% and how can we know out % of hit chance? It is a crit because crit dont miss?

Crit happens after you hit. Hit chance is shown n your character display. Depending upon class different statistics influence your chance to hit (as well as various equipment and pets).

Xyv.io
01-31-2022, 01:22 PM
It happens because this is what is meant to happen. We don’t intend for you to capitalize on other players’ Mythic 81 weapon procs.

Or.. "we are unable to fix it, sorry"

Cinco
01-31-2022, 01:24 PM
Or.. "we are unable to fix it, sorry"

This is a deliberate design choice. Do you not understand?

Repent
01-31-2022, 01:28 PM

So to be clear when we proc out aegis and another war procs at the same time only one of us will be able to get a charged hit on the mob/boss we are attacking? Honestly a little confused about what people are saying in this thread.

Thanks - Atoned

Xyv.io
01-31-2022, 01:28 PM

Yes yes, I definitely understand what you mean :D

snakeeyes
01-31-2022, 01:29 PM
It is true, if 2+ wars proc polaris at the same time then only 1 war will have the proc active meaning only they can drown mobs and the others can't. Not sure why this happens, do test it if you want to. I ran with polaris while someone else had polaris and this bug happened every time we proced at the same time.

Thats the problem of all mythical weapon bro same to bow and dagger, hope dev hide the other user 1st visual or visual txt proc like " sea power" of dagger or the water visual on the ground of bow so we knew that is our set to charge the "sea blast" same hide the other 1proc visual txt of sword but dont hide the mythic aegis visual proc so we knew that he can 1 hit the boss,

Cinco
01-31-2022, 01:29 PM
So to be clear when we proc out aegis and another war procs at the same time only one of us will be able to get a charged hit on the mob/boss we are attacking? Honestly a little confused about what people are saying in this thread.

Thanks - Atoned

When your character applies a Stage 1 debuff on a monster your character is the only one that can convert it to Stage 2 debuff - so that other players don't commandeer your strategy (among other things).

PatD
01-31-2022, 01:58 PM
When your character applies a Stage 1 debuff on a monster your character is the only one that can convert it to Stage 2 debuff - so that other players don't commandeer your strategy (among other things).

People are saying that if 2 warrior proc stage 1 at the same time only 1 will be able to proc stage 2, wich would not make sense,
I didn't experience it myself but this is what i understand from all those thread.

Cinco
01-31-2022, 02:08 PM
People are saying that if 2 warrior proc stage 1 at the same time only 1 will be able to proc stage 2, wich would not make sense,
I didn't experience it myself but this is what i understand from all those thread.

This is probably due to the first Stage 1 proc getting overwritten by the second players' Stage 1 effect.

Marosok
01-31-2022, 02:18 PM
One warrior is always turned into spectator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUvENNP7NzE

Ilove_Poopoo
01-31-2022, 02:43 PM
This is probably due to the first Stage 1 proc getting overwritten by the second players' Stage 1 effect.

So is it a bug or intended that when 2 warriors go thru stage 1, that only 1 out of the 2 players would be able to proceed with stage 2?

Whereas for example 2 gun users simultaneously applied the first stage of their hyperos, but both were able to proceed with stage 2; DEEP SQUEEZE.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-31-2022, 02:47 PM
So is it a bug or intended that when 2 warriors go thru stage 1, that only 1 out of the 2 players would be able to proceed with stage 2?

Whereas for example 2 gun users simultaneously applied the first stage of their hyperos, but both were able to proceed with stage 2; DEEP SQUEEZE.

The effects are intended to work consistently. Let's not forget the higher chance to miss that Warriors have compared to Mages (and Rogues). I'll verify that they're set up to work the same across all weapon types.

Ilove_Poopoo
01-31-2022, 02:51 PM
The effects are intended to work consistently. Let's not forget the higher chance to miss that Warriors have compared to Mages (and Rogues). I'll verify that they're set up to work the same across all weapon types.Ok but can you explain the video Marosok had sent?

You can clearly see both tanks went thru stage one, but only Marroos was able to proceed with stage 2 despite Haze also charging it, and no miss and dodge text appeared. Haze even charged it a 2nd time but still didn't proceed with stage 2, no miss or dodge texts also.

Cinco
01-31-2022, 02:54 PM
Ok but can you explain the video Marosok had sent?

You can clearly see both tanks went thru stage one, but only Marroos was able to proceed with stage 2 despite Haze also charging it, and no miss and dodge text appeared. Haze even charged it a 2nd time but still didn't proceed with stage 2, no miss or dodge texts also.

I don’t see the right side War doing anything after the proc Stage 1. What does he think he’s doing?

Kystone
01-31-2022, 02:57 PM
I don’t see the right side War doing anything after the proc Stage 1. What does he think he’s doing?

How about you pay attention to the left side warrior

Marosok
01-31-2022, 02:58 PM

The only DROWN we can see in video is mine, i moved to the side, so everyone can see Haze can't deliver DROWN hit. I can send you full length video, or we can go test it together, it is easy to get into this situation. :)

Cinco
01-31-2022, 02:59 PM
The only DROWN we can see in video is mine, i moved to the side, so everyone can see Haze can't deliver DROWN hit. I can send you full length video, or we can go test it together, it is easy to get into this situation. :)

Sure send the link to the full video. Later today I can have a look on a larger screen :-)

Encryptions
01-31-2022, 03:12 PM
Sure send the link to the full video. Later today I can have a look on a larger screen :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGlad you are fixing this problem, you and futumsh can attempt this just set up a dummy mob in which your player can not miss an attack on and both of you proc aegis at the same time in stage 1 with the blue waves. In stage 2 both try to charge attack to dmg proc, only 1 war is able to hit, there is no "miss" for the 2nd who is unable to hit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cinco
01-31-2022, 03:21 PM
Glad you are fixing this problem, you and futumsh can attempt this just set up a dummy mob in which your player can not miss an attack on and both of you proc aegis at the same time in stage 1 with the blue waves. In stage 2 both try to charge attack to dmg proc, only 1 war is able to hit, there is no "miss" for the 2nd who is unable to hit.

Right. It’s still intentional for you to not Stage 2 when it’s not your Stage 1. We don’t have a message for “Already Proc, Not Your Proc” - and that could easily be what we have here (based on the descriptions).

Encryptions
01-31-2022, 03:24 PM
Right. It’s still intentional for you to not Stage 2 when it’s not your Stage 1. We don’t have a message for “Already Proc, Not Your Proc” - and that could easily be what we have here (based on the descriptions).

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNah the sword, bow, and gun needs the message on proc. Aegis is just a huge blue aura that surrounds the player so its very easy to know when it is proced.

Ofc if 1 player has the aeg proced the other can't proc but when both have the blue circle surrounding both meaning they each have their own aegis proced at the same time only 1 is able to apply dmg from proc.
The other war doesn't even give charge attack dmg. (Both warriors enter stage 1, only 1 can do stage 2 eventhough both have the blue aura below them confirming they are both in stage 1.) I can try to make a very clear video showing this later if needed.

Cinco
01-31-2022, 04:36 PM
We're actively looking at this under the assumption that there is some sort of bug (likely with the logic that applies the secondary effects to the targets).

All things considered, another video probably wouldn't hurt. After looking closely at the one in this thread (thanks @Marosok!) it's showing misses - not misses that get thrown out by the combat system as 'MISS' or attacks that are being 'DODGED,' but a swing that the server doesn't think is happening anywhere near the target box. I think this particular problem is due to synchronization issues because the character in question is moving at the exact moment that the issue is supposedly happening.

I appreciate your patience! Keep it Legendary, my friends! :-)

Encryptions
01-31-2022, 06:04 PM
Ok I see the misunderstanding. Watch the vid as to why it affects us in duos but not single player. In duo you can have 2 targets, each war will proc off 1 of the 2 targets. If they switch targets they proc off of, they can't hit them. In single player we can hit them.
Do not change it to where aegis does damage only to the target it procs off of or else you will make this aegis more useless than a dragon hunter sword. Aegis does work when 2 wars have it proced but only on the mob it proced on.
I was blind about the not giving charged damage to the target, as shown in the video I dealt charged attack damage.
https://youtu.be/Z9Un1cA2oB0
And in your previous post it does bug if you don't wait for the circle to stay centered on you when you proc, thats why mvs is bad with aegis and moving during proc. I don't see that being fixable though because the same thing happens with skills etc its how the game is.

Xyv.io
01-31-2022, 11:17 PM
We're actively looking at this under the assumption that there is some sort of bug (likely with the logic that applies the secondary effects to the targets).

All things considered, another video probably wouldn't hurt. After looking closely at the one in this thread (thanks @Marosok!) it's showing misses - not misses that get thrown out by the combat system as 'MISS' or attacks that are being 'DODGED,' but a swing that the server doesn't think is happening anywhere near the target box. I think this particular problem is due to synchronization issues because the character in question is moving at the exact moment that the issue is supposedly happening.

I appreciate your patience! Keep it Legendary, my friends! :-)
If possible please consider to implement a way to differentiate between two procs of the same weapon, cuz it's hard to figure in so much animation who has the proc activated. Ty

capeo
02-01-2022, 07:49 PM
Neptaris works fine. So far I only noticed with Polaris

Elec
02-01-2022, 09:08 PM
Neptaris works fine. So far I only noticed with Polaris

Its proc animation is big problem I think.
You have no way to tell whose proc it is when there are more than 2 Neptaris in use. And it's so small to see.

capeo
02-01-2022, 09:56 PM
I just ran rahab with 3 wars using neptaris. It's hard to know who has proced but at times all 3 of us did, both stages, at roughly the same time. 3 sets of "marked" then 3 sets of "eel shock".

Sulphurea
02-02-2022, 08:29 PM
It's weeks and months we ask a fix on the visual of active proc. Literally months. Still you guys didn't do anything and at this point i figured you have no intention whatsoever to do anything about it. Can you at least explain us why?? And can you guys check Better the bugs section? Both polaris and pisces have problems of proc when 2 or more players with same weapons are in pt. Can you guys give some time to investigate? This is getting nonsense to use bugged weapons for months without no logic reason

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Terracraft
02-03-2022, 01:06 AM
Its proc animation is big problem I think.
You have no way to tell whose proc it is when there are more than 2 Neptaris in use. And it's so small to see.

Same with marianos proc '-'

Ilove_Poopoo
02-03-2022, 01:12 AM
4 months later and we're still on about these weapons and its issues.

I really believe that testing the lastest weapons should be given a public test server prior to final release to be tested by many simultaneously in a course of several scenarios.

This is better than having to revise these weapons since day 1. Many players had also been screwed from the amount of revisions that resulted to ultimately nerfing or buffing them at the end.

Susanne
02-03-2022, 03:17 AM
Well I've capped my mage and now I'm faced with the decision of which character to spend gold on.
I don't like the rogue weapons, I did try them, so that narrows it down.
The thing is, I don't want to lose gold again by equipping the mage.
I've asked people and been told mage is the best bet, then again some say rogue weapons have been improved.
Since playing AL I've always been a rogue, there's that to consider.
I have managed to do all the expansion on my rogue without using mythics, that was when expansion first began and everyone was wearing same level 76 stuff.
Decisions.. decisions. 🤔

Sulphurea
02-03-2022, 03:51 AM
Next time i have a problem or a bug i will use wrong forum section like this guy did. Apparently you get more consideration like this. Or maybe you just need to be a warrior to cry and getting listened to by a dev

nevercan
02-04-2022, 05:53 AM
4 months later and we're still on about these weapons and its issues.

I really believe that testing the lastest weapons should be given a public test server prior to final release to be tested by many simultaneously in a course of several scenarios.

This is better than having to revise these weapons since day 1. Many players had also been screwed from the amount of revisions that resulted to ultimately nerfing or buffing them at the end.

^this, at first it can be reasonable that weapons are changed due to proc being op/underpowered, but when a weapon is months old you expect it to stay the way that it was not log in and its suddenly alot less powerfull

Corviss the Lich
02-04-2022, 06:53 AM
Well, if changes in weapon's proc buff are not possible anymore, at least do something about proc visuals, it's confusing when there's more than 1 using the same Mythic weapon as yours!

Repent
02-04-2022, 03:05 PM
Next time i have a problem or a bug i will use wrong forum section like this guy did. Apparently you get more consideration like this. Or maybe you just need to be a warrior to cry and getting listened to by a dev

I’m confused how you interpreted the op as though he was crying? Not sure why you seem to have a personal vendetta against warriors.

He had a question and was curious if others were experiencing the same issue. General discussion is where we discuss on going issues in the game amongst other things.

The op came to the right place but I think you came to the wrong thread.

Have the day you deserve! -Atoned

Sulphurea
02-04-2022, 03:13 PM
I was not even talking to the op so you can calm down. What i say is there are bugs with weapons or issues that are pointed out from weeks but are constantly ignored by dev. And i don't even say "fixed", i say even a reply to say yes we fix no we don't. And just so yk, for issues and bugs there is a section. But guess what, all latest posts have zero replies by devs. I have no personal vendetta whatsoever, nor i have interest in you accusing me of stuff that is only in your mind. I just would like a fairer treatment of all classes, or if not possible, a clear honest reply to questions we ask from long

Repent
02-04-2022, 03:31 PM
I was not even talking to the op so you can calm down. What i say is there are bugs with weapons or issues that are pointed out from weeks but are constantly ignored by dev. And i don't even say "fixed", i say even a reply to say yes we fix no we don't. And just so yk, for issues and bugs there is a section. But guess what, all latest posts have zero replies by devs. I have no personal vendetta whatsoever, nor i have interest in you accusing me of stuff that is only in your mind. I just would like a fairer treatment of all classes, or if not possible, a clear honest reply to questions we ask from long

So when you refer to “this guy” who may I ask are you referring to if not the op? I’m sure you can see why I drew that conclusion from your statement?

I agree with the issue about weapons needed to tested before being released so we don’t have to waste all this time pointing out the design errors to the developers.

And yes surprisingly I am indeed aware of the issues and bugs section on the forums and frequently check it. Your thread was posted a couple days ago give it a little time and devs should reply. Also you gave them a lot of information personally I found it hard to follow them again I’m not a rogue and don’t have the knowledge you have on Pisces.

You should check the posts in the bugs section futu and asommers responded this morning…

No personal vendetta yet you explicitly call out warriors and state that when we cry devs listen? Which in turn implies that when rogues cry nothing is done? Am I correct in that assumption? If not please explain to me what you meant I’m willing to hear you out.

If you indeed want fairer treatment of all classes then why would you be someone who calls out another class. I feel as though that is hypocritical of you.

Not sure what things I made up and accused you of everything I stated was implied by your previous response and others can draw the same conclusions I did.

Again, have the day you deserve - Atoned

Encryptions
02-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Next time i have a problem or a bug i will use wrong forum section like this guy did.

I was not even talking to the op so you can calm

I am lost?

codered
02-05-2022, 01:57 AM
Well I've capped my mage and now I'm faced with the decision of which character to spend gold on.
I don't like the rogue weapons, I did try them, so that narrows it down.
The thing is, I don't want to lose gold again by equipping the mage.
I've asked people and been told mage is the best bet, then again some say rogue weapons have been improved.
Since playing AL I've always been a rogue, there's that to consider.
I have managed to do all the expansion on my rogue without using mythics, that was when expansion first began and everyone was wearing same level 76 stuff.
Decisions.. decisions. [emoji848]I also manage to cap my mage, which i am always a rogue my entire playing AL. I give a try both mythic weap and the 3 legendary set to see the playing experience. Yes i see mage so almighty also warrior with 1 shot ability to boss. Trying over and over in any map then coming to conclusion, rogue is fun to play, the amount of satisfaction when the procs go right. Yes the rog weap has been improved so much. Thats now i decided to halt my fund on my mage.
Im using both 76 arcane and 81 mythic as an option in certain circumstances