PDA

View Full Version : Never saw this coming...

Xionskull
06-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Well... It actually couldn't be helped.

I have sort of taken a liking to dl, that Is I might after someone answers my questions... That keep on rollin in.

To start the list-

1. I'm lvl 4 and I have tried the mystery pack like a lot maybe around ten times is this usual?

2. I want to get a starter pack, which is best for pve?

3. Is not platinum weapons good or what for pve?

Ty!

octavos
06-29-2012, 03:42 PM

I have sort of taken a liking to dl, that Is I might after someone answers my questions... That keep on rollin in.

To start the list-

1. I'm lvl 4 and I have tried the mystery pack like a lot maybe around ten times is this usual?

Ty!

ill help ya,
1. nope...its a gamble...sometimes ur lucky and others nope...better gettin luck elix...and farm a bit.
2. any with pack that have armors and weapons and legendary pinks gems (30 plat i think). Everything is scaled to your level.
3.plat weapons are the best in game still because they glow/shine with some kind of effect. and they are used for PvP also. (the giant electro sword is the one that everyone likes :p and fire bands)

Xionskull
06-29-2012, 07:13 PM

To start the list-

Ty!

ill help ya,
1. nope...its a gamble...sometimes ur lucky and others nope...better gettin luck elix...and farm a bit.
2. any with pack that have armors and weapons and legendary pinks gems (30 plat i think). Everything is scaled to your level.
3.plat weapons are the best in game still because they glow/shine with some kind of effect. and they are used for PvP also. (the giant electro sword is the one that everyone likes :p and fire bands)

Thanks bro! What guild will take me is the new BIG question.

Dragonrider023
06-29-2012, 07:16 PM

To start the list-

Ty!

Welcome to DL! And feel free to add Roxas if u need help make sure u let me know who u r!

Zojak
06-30-2012, 09:31 AM
Hey buddy Welcome to Dark Legends!!! =]

heypeo
06-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Welcome to DL (smart choice on joining :) )

EDIT: Add me on DL my name is in my sig