PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong ?

namca
02-01-2022, 12:23 PM
Heyyy dl community ! What's wrong lately with all of u Nd game is dead ?..pvp arenas re empty constantly ..why u not play ? Some will log in to loot in coming Valentine's event but what keeps u far from pvp ? Dl has best pvp arenas for game of this kind ..we can discuss what we want what u feel missing so pvp revive again ...I'm sure @cinco is here to listen to us !

Darkwarfare420
02-03-2022, 06:27 PM
Heyyy dl community ! What's wrong lately with all of u Nd game is dead ?..pvp arenas re empty constantly ..why u not play ? Some will log in to loot in coming Valentine's event but what keeps u far from pvp ? Dl has best pvp arenas for game of this kind ..we can discuss what we want what u feel missing so pvp revive again ...I'm sure @cinco is here to listen to us !I guess everyone finally growing up and getting tired of drama in pvp

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Deusagor
02-09-2022, 12:00 PM
I guess everyone finally growing up and getting tired of drama in pvp

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

that's extremely true lol

before i had literally 16 hours a day to play DL all day now i cant even find 10 mins to collect my daily rewards XD if ur asking how i found time to respond here I'm eating and taking a break to relax cause i went from 16 hours of DL to 14 hours of study lmao