PDA

View Full Version : Stat Critique

newfireorange
06-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Give me some input please. Was full INT for like two years.

I never die now lol. I'm fully unbuffed in the pic.

Sent from my EVO LTE

Energizeric
06-29-2012, 07:02 PM
I can't understand the new humania equipment. The mages have higher armor than the bears.

JaytB
06-29-2012, 07:03 PM
Give me some input please. Was full INT for like two years.

I never die now lol. I'm fully unbuffed in the pic.

Sent from my EVO LTE

You might 'never' die as pally, but you hardly kill anything either.

ImHawk
06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
hmm....
If your interested in owning at pvp... pally aint the way to go(unless you understand and comprehend the skills and are used to the concept of being a pally)...
Int Mages are pretty OP ATM because they have dodge+Heal=Invincibility lolz?

Mothwing
06-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Pure int. As said above, it's the way to go if you want to get a lot of kills.

kiitz
06-29-2012, 09:26 PM
No offense, but in PvE, I'd rather run with a full int mage who stays alive because they know how to rotate cooldowns, heal and spam pots if necessary, rather than a pally who can do anything want, run around, tickle mobs, and run ahead messing up pulls if they wish since they aren't afraid of dying at all.

newfireorange
06-30-2012, 12:32 AM
Well said all. I like the input. I can't kill anything. Thinking about going dexchantress for a while then probably back to full int

Sent from my EVO LTE

Brave Sir Robin
07-01-2012, 09:56 AM
I also agree that full int is the way to go.
There is a nice thread on mage builds/gear buried here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?49584-Your-experiences-while-wearing-L65-sets&highlight=mage+sets+orlok+sanguine

But that was for Fang. Other builds were more effective in different campaigns.
You can wait until next week when crafted sets will be introduced to decide how to allocate your points.

However, you might as well decide to keep your pally. In weak groups, the pally stays alive and revives so that the team stays together. In strong groups you can equip staff to do real damage - str gear dodge gives some extra protection.

Whirlzap
07-01-2012, 11:02 AM
I should take a picture of my mage's stats in that full Angel pure INT set.
You shall laugh at my dodge.

It's pretty awesome doing over 600 criticals with the Mega Nightmare staff + Angel gear.