PDA

View Full Version : weapon question: Hellscream L25?

KillaSkillz
06-29-2012, 07:18 PM
I looted a Hellscream L25 from an allies mission. It's a red two handed battleaxe. It says it cannot be traded or sold. So here's my question, what's the deal? Is it a bug? It's the first pink weapon i have gotten from allies missions loot that says that. The others I've gotten can be traded or sold.

Carapace
06-30-2012, 12:58 AM
this is probably a bug, I will look into it when I am back in the office after the weekend :vsmile:

KillaSkillz
06-30-2012, 07:25 AM
Thanks for answering so quickly. Take the weekend off, you earned it! :welcoming:

Carapace
07-02-2012, 10:55 AM
It appears this is set up as intended. It should be non-stashable, tradeable, and have a nominal liquidation value.

Staryknight
07-02-2012, 11:58 AM
It appears this is set up as intended. It should be non-stashable, tradeable, and have a nominal liquidation value.

I am curious why this is. All the other ally rewards are tradable. Why is this one different?

Wretch
07-02-2012, 12:10 PM
I am curious as well, have the 2 handed maul that is the same way.

Akaee
07-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Same here, have a twohander, can stash it but cant sell it.

Carapace
07-02-2012, 03:29 PM
The reason that weapon rewards given by the allies are not tradeable is due to the fact that they are tied to those time investments. If they were freely tradeable then there would be little to no incentive to pursue the allied actions for your self. On a different note vanity rewards from allies are tradeable, but the interface for that will not be in place until the next event comes out :)

Staryknight
07-02-2012, 04:04 PM
But weapon rewards from allies are tradable... Or the duals are anyway so is that a bug? IMO there is more motivation to invest the time in the long allied actions if they are tradable so that you can earn gold. I don't really care if they are tradable or not. I was just wondering why some are and some are not.

When you said that vanities from allies will be tradable did you mean minions? From what I have seem allies do not drop vanities. And way more importantly does this mean that vanities will finally be stashable? :)

Wretch
07-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Well darn.. Was hoping to be able to sell it.

Thanks for the info though!

Floating
07-02-2012, 04:30 PM
The reason that weapon rewards given by the allies are not tradeable is due to the fact that they are tied to those time investments. If they were freely tradeable then there would be little to no incentive to pursue the allied actions for your self. On a different note vanity rewards from allies are tradeable, but the interface for that will not be in place until the next event comes out :)

YEEESZZZZ tradaaaaable vanities yes yes yes

Late
07-02-2012, 10:01 PM

Yayayaya

HunterSLAYER
07-03-2012, 12:51 AM

I was always wondering what the vanity search option was for when there was no vanity logo to tap on in cs.

Thanks for the answer! XD

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Carapace
07-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Before everyone gets too excited I need to clarify this. There will be additional vanities being added to the game that will be tradeable / stashable. Current vanities tied to Sergios shop and Platinum purchases currently are not going to be changed due to the achievement associations.

Vanities that will be stashable will include vanities added the 3D mission world drops, allies, and special case items like the promotional black tracksuit hood (which is one per account, and should now be stashable only). We may look into making some of the other vanities stashable in the future, but at the moment they will remain as is.

Wanted to jump in here before this was misunderstood as ALL vanities being stashable / tradeable, which is not a jump we're ready to make just yet.

KillaSkillz
07-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Thank you for the answer i just got another and its pretty useless having two. Wish i didn't wait 24 hours for 40 gold i guess. I think those particular items can come off of the packs (they have a level after the name) and thats why they are non tradeable.

Qingsanale1st
07-04-2012, 08:16 PM
they don't (at least not exactly 'Hellscream') come from packs.... though the Headsman does....
But sunce there are other big single weapons dropped in maps.... I am guessing they treated hellscream Like as rare as Headsman

bronislav84
07-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Was wondering about this too. Thanks for the explanation.

Hey I was wondering, can the Hellscream be looted from any 24 hour mission or just a specific one? I got one for level 23 a while ago and now I'd like one for 25 and it hasn't showed up.

Tvis
07-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Before everyone gets too excited I need to clarify this. There will be additional vanities being added to the game that will be tradeable / stashable. Current vanities tied to Sergios shop and Platinum purchases currently are not going to be changed due to the achievement associations.

Vanities that will be stashable will include vanities added the 3D mission world drops, allies, and special case items like the promotional black tracksuit hood (which is one per account, and should now be stashable only). We may look into making some of the other vanities stashable in the future, but at the moment they will remain as is.

Wanted to jump in here before this was misunderstood as ALL vanities being stashable / tradeable, which is not a jump we're ready to make just yet.

How soon!? Need more appearance differentiation and a new goal to work towards :)

Carapace
07-05-2012, 10:50 AM
How soon!? Need more appearance differentiation and a new goal to work towards :)

Next content / Event update will begin to see these tradeable / stashable vanities! The UI support for that as well. :vsmile:

octavos
07-05-2012, 11:01 AM
Next content / Event update will begin to see these tradeable / stashable vanities! The UI support for that as well. :vsmile:

since now I know that stuff not attached to an achievement will be stashasble....can biomorf armor make a small return so i can buy a few more sets. This goes for other people also :)

HunterSLAYER
07-09-2012, 10:57 AM
since now I know that stuff not attached to an achievement will be stashasble....can biomorf armor make a small return so i can buy a few more sets. This goes for other people also :)

The limited edition biomorph outfit,strangely, is needed to complete and earn the 'crimson devil achievement'.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

octavos
07-09-2012, 11:08 AM
The limited edition biomorph outfit,strangely, is needed to complete and earn the 'crimson devil achievement'.

well, i guess that needs to be fix eh. :p

Carapace
07-09-2012, 11:35 AM
this is incorrect, the Biomorph outfit achievement is a stand alone achievement not tied to Crimson Devil

HunterSLAYER
07-09-2012, 12:31 PM
this is incorrect, the Biomorph outfit achievement is a stand alone achievement not tied to Crimson Devil

Huh...but its listed under achievements under outfits .....isn't that misleading?

If its standalone it should have its own tab and shouldn't be listed under the same section as the crimson devil achievement...

Just saying.

octavos
07-09-2012, 12:34 PM

ahhh then :P I knew it...but meh, I thought it would sound better from Cara :D

Carapace
07-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Huh...but its listed under achievements under outfits .....isn't that misleading?

If its standalone it should have its own tab and shouldn't be listed under the same section as the crimson devil achievement...

Just saying.

Space limitations :vsmile: in the future we may find a way to make it more clear however, thanks!

drewcapu
07-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Just use asterisks.

You probably don't even need to explain what the asterisks mean.

Just to keep us guessing, as usual!