PDA

View Full Version : Ebon gun proc

Justanutt
02-03-2022, 06:08 AM
The proc says that you get “heavy damage” does anyone know the exact buff on this? Same question for scratch staff. Also does elite scratch staff have same buff as normal skratch staff?

Uereazagr
02-03-2022, 10:52 AM
Ebon gun deals heavy damage to mobs, Skratch staff I think is 4 or 5x buff. Elite skr staff just adds a bit of dmg, they’re pretty much same with normal

Corviss the Lich
02-03-2022, 11:35 AM
The proc says that you get “heavy damage” does anyone know the exact buff on this? Same question for scratch staff. Also does elite scratch staff have same buff as normal skratch staff?

I have no idea with Ebon gun proc, pretty outdated. also the matter with Elite vs Normal Skratch staff have no significant difference, besides Elite gives a bit more stats than normal skratch, but it's not that noticeable, Elite or Normal almost the same, and proc gives the same amount of buff.

Justanutt
02-03-2022, 01:05 PM
Iv aware that ebon gun is out dated. Just curious about the proc buff percent. I have read that the myth staff is around five times damage. Just curious if the “ heavy damage is double or so

Ilove_Poopoo
02-03-2022, 01:33 PM
Iv aware that ebon gun is out dated. Just curious about the proc buff percent. I have read that the myth staff is around five times damage. Just curious if the “ heavy damage is double or soMyth staff is +7x, skrtach staff is +2.5x

Ebon and Skratch guns "heavy damage" just affects the dot damage proc from the gun and not your overall damage like how the Skratch and Aquaris staff does.

Justanutt
02-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Iv aware that ebon gun is out dated. Just curious about the proc buff percent. I have read that the myth staff is around five times damage. Just curious if the “ heavy damage is double or so

Justanutt
02-03-2022, 02:42 PM
Thank you. Saved me a lot of hard ache