PDA

View Full Version : Free Platinum error

RioMage
06-29-2012, 08:12 PM
When I download apps, I follow the directions that are required to recieve free platinum (which are mostly "install and run"), they never show up to my account. Is this just a bug, or does my nexus offers not work at all? Please help. Thank you.

Delphina
06-29-2012, 08:14 PM
Hello! Check out this link: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20379088-i-didn-t-get-my-platinum-what-gives

Dragonrider023
06-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Always remember to go to support when there's a problem!

thecrankybearsam
06-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Sometimes the Tapjoy apps just don't work. I downloaded one expecting 8 platinum in Pocket Legends, but did not get any. It was called Slotomania.....:(

Airity
06-29-2012, 08:40 PM
When I download apps, I follow the directions that are required to recieve free platinum (which are mostly "install and run"), they never show up to my account. Is this just a bug, or does my nexus offers not work at all? Please help. Thank you.

You have apps available? 99.9% of my offers involve joining a service or purchasing "Blank" from "Blank" to recieve my platinum.

ImHawk
06-29-2012, 09:08 PM
On my ipod, tapjoy offers dont work but on my android I don't need to go to tapjoy and do offers there, there already seems to be a list on the "Earn Free Plat".....

HunterSLAYER
06-30-2012, 03:54 AM
Sometimes the Tapjoy apps just don't work. I downloaded one expecting 8 platinum in Pocket Legends, but did not get any. It was called Slotomania.....:(

Tapjoy offers are broken now(hopefully temporary) for Android.

Downloaded,installed and run the app but platinium was not credited.
However, they were actually working fine yesterday.

Proof is in screen below.

I must agree with op that the Tapjoy offers are broken on Android(for now).

*Sry about the thread hijacking op cos duplicate threads are not allowed.

Edit: Tapjoy is currently having technical issue due to a natural disaster in Washington,DC that cut off utilities to at least two million people in the United States of America.

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2