PDA

View Full Version : So...Server time anyone?

SeVeNSiNs
06-29-2012, 09:46 PM
So when are they going to release a New server for this game..? its already been a while with "Alterra", bring back a new Fjord (or w/e it was called) it would be fun seeing everyone start from scratch x_x

ImHawk
06-29-2012, 10:11 PM
hmm... not any time soon??
STS has no mind in adding a new server....ATM
Anways, I like it as a only server..

SeVeNSiNs
06-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Meh, it got way too crowded -_-

ImHawk
06-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Meh, it got way too crowded -_-
Crowded? lolz u sure?
Seems a little "slow" compared to before..
Anyways having more than 1 server becomes a little confusing and hectic...

Siejo
06-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Ever heard of 'the more the merrier'?:frog:

Also, I don't think they ll bring back the Fnord server because they don't even fill up the Alltera server

Awww but what about our Fnordian friends? They should be able to see their home again :(

Skeletonlord
06-30-2012, 03:58 AM
I think Alterra will stay the only server for a long time. With two servers to choose from, it will be better and less laggy, but one friend might be on one server, and you are on the other. Both servers will not be linked?

NECROREAPER
06-30-2012, 05:05 AM
I think Alterra will stay the only server for a long time. With two servers to choose from, it will be better and less laggy, but one friend might be on one server, and you are on the other. Both servers will not be linked?

My god

ImHawk
06-30-2012, 10:24 AM
lolz..
Whats the problem with just having one server?
If capacity is the only problem, its all fine...

demoncrate
06-30-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm one of the noobs who does'nt have a clue cause they did'nt care about PL till a small while back.
What is the story behind Fnord and the tale of two servers?

Airity
06-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Do we need another server? The game doesn't seem to be overpopulated at all.

Airity
06-30-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm one of the noobs who does'nt have a clue cause they did'nt care ab
out PL till a small while back.
What is the story behind Fnord and the tale of two servers?

There used to be two servers Fnord and Alterra. About three months into the game STS decided that they only needed one server. Fnord (the less populated server) was deleted and all characters were transferred into Alterra, if your name was taken then you got a special fnord in front of it. For example "Fnord-Airity". Fnord characters were discriminated against so most people just remade characters.

Windwaiker
06-30-2012, 11:59 AM
I don't like having multiple servers because it's hard to play with friends. I played a game with multiple servers, and they were all separate from each other. When I told my friends about how great the game was, I forgot to mention there were servers and that they should join the one I played in. By the time they registered, they started on a different server than I, and weren't willing to change. So we would visit each other on different servers. On the main server i played in, I'd be rich but my friends were poor, and my friends would be rich on their servers and I'd have nothing.

GALiXENTOR
06-30-2012, 12:05 PM
I think its not crowded enough lol

NECROREAPER
06-30-2012, 12:47 PM
There used to be two servers Fnord and Alterra. About three months into the game STS decided that they only needed one server. Fnord (the less populated server) was deleted and all characters were transferred into Alterra, if your name was taken then you got a special fnord in front of it. For example "Fnord-Airity". Fnord characters were discriminated against so most people just remade characters.

Names were the other way around, e.g. NECROREAPER-Fnord

Swimmingstar
06-30-2012, 12:50 PM

3 months ago? o.O

Fnord was in front? o.O

They were discriminated? o.O

NECROREAPER
06-30-2012, 12:51 PM
3 months ago? o.O

Fnord was in front? o.O

They were discriminated? o.O

"3 months *into* the game"

Fuhnoard was in da back

"why can't we all just get along"

:3

Siejo
06-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Actually my research has unearthed the date of Fnord's destruction. 5/27/10

Bilaxman
07-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Actually my research has unearthed the date of Fnord's destruction. 5/27/10

Doesn't that make it a bit shy of 2 months into the game?

Siejo
07-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Maybe one day we will see it again. If not a second server maybe the L100 campaign ;)