PDA

View Full Version : A little thank you to sts !

Repent
02-04-2022, 03:11 PM
I just wanted to say this new survey sts has implemented into the game would be very useful not only for this event and future events.

I’m very excited to see some big changes possibly coming to some of our favorite events if our consideration is really being taken into account.

These surveys if kept in game for events would make it so that not only players with forums accounts can voice their opinions but the entire player base can now share their experiences. Which will hopefully lead to events being more interactive and enjoyable so that they can be played for longer than the first day.

Could we possibly increase the character limit on the response in game to at least 100 characters?

And if we respond with negative feedback like a thumbs down can there be a required field that allows us to explain our reasons for the thumbs down? (With a limited number of character of course).

Also thanks for updating the road map!

- Atoned

Uereazagr
02-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Same, roadmap had me exited as hell

Champist
02-04-2022, 05:12 PM
would be nice if they keep adding a survey after every event

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Drewcalyce
02-04-2022, 05:29 PM
+1 to the survey

chiiwawa
02-05-2022, 09:54 AM
Agreed. The survey function is very nice. You can say what you want to say without causing a big 10 page discussion.

Corviss the Lich
02-05-2022, 10:16 AM
Agreed 100%! a very helpful survey system, at least some people who doesn't use forums can tell their opinions regarding such events

Straatman
02-05-2022, 10:19 AM
That’s for sure a great sign! Also wanted to say thank you to sts. I restarted recently and really appreciated the new zodias expansion and events.

Xuds
02-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Yea this is good, but it's gonna be sad when the small team has to go through hundreds of reviews of people calling the specific event "bad" because they didn't loot anything

Parabow
02-06-2022, 10:33 AM
I think it is really positive that they decided to ask us about our preferences. Hope it will be regular thing in the future.

Posl
02-06-2022, 10:40 AM
+1
For survey after every events and you all should consider our player base choices not only mods or big time pay to win players only -

Thank you

Deecon
02-07-2022, 05:37 PM
If you’re requesting players to take the time out to complete a survey that’ll will have lots of feedback, suggestion and many other ideas to help improve this game or event then it’s only fair to reward the players who complete the survey with a thank you gift. It’s only right to do so.

Repent
02-07-2022, 06:09 PM
If you’re requesting players to take the time out to complete a survey that’ll will have lots of feedback, suggestion and many other ideas to help improve this game or event then it’s only fair to reward the players who complete the survey with a thank you gift. It’s only right to do so.

The survey takes a minute we don’t need a reward for expressing our opinion.

Deecon
02-07-2022, 07:02 PM
We have a forums page directly for suggestions, feed back and opinions. If they implement it in game then 100% they do need to reward. The survey benefits the developers not us. They the ones who will decide if these ideas will help them make $$ at the end of the day.

Paktwo
02-07-2022, 07:43 PM
I suggest n feedback free lei egg after 1000 defeat killjoy but GM's too slow to reply and update. My gf suggestions better

Repent
02-07-2022, 07:52 PM
The survey benefits the developers not us. They the ones who will decide if these ideas will help them make $$ at the end of the day.

I'm sorry how do these surveys not help us???

Our feedback will be used and players who do not have a forum account because they are unaware the forums exist get to have an opinion. This means that new players will feel like their opinions matter.

While sts is a business and wants $$$ at the end of the day they also want to at the least maintain their current player base with hopes of increasing it. In my experience, this is a step in the right direction they want feedback from us to promote more activity in-game and during events (which leads to people spending money in-game because events are more enjoyable!).

Again let me reiterate,

No rewards for the survey.

Deecon
02-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Then peoples time should not be wasted filling out a survey if there’s no rewards. You’re sharing ideas that could potentially revive this game back to its fullest potential. That’s like inventing a new phone and not getting any credit for it. Don’t devalue yourself as a customer because you want to do things for free out of kindness. Yes sts is a business so treat them like one and not a mate.

Repent
02-07-2022, 08:03 PM
I suggest n feedback free lei egg after 1000 defeat killjoy but GM's too slow to reply and update. My gf suggestions better

Thanks for the feedback Paktwo you are indeed the most intelligent person on these forums and every single one of your suggestions should be implemented by those lazy "GM's".

Repent
02-07-2022, 08:14 PM
Then peoples time should not be wasted filling out a survey if there’s no rewards. You’re sharing ideas that could potentially revive this game back to its fullest potential. That’s like inventing a new phone and not getting any credit for it. Don’t devalue yourself as a customer because you want to do things for free out of kindness. Yes sts is a business so treat them like one and not a mate.

You do realize the survey is a choice right? In America, after you shop and receive your receipt sometimes the cashier asks if you would take the time to do a quick survey to help their store out. Most of the time people say sure then throw away the receipt with the survey when they arrive home.

Similarly in arcane legends, they asked if you would take the time to complete the survey because it would help them out. Let me reiterate they Asked you were not required to the survey.

I'm not asking the devs for credit for coming up with fun things to do in-game. I just want to be able to enjoy my gameplay experience. I don't think your analogy of the situation is proper. I'm not inventing anything I am attempting to innovate by giving feedback to sts though.

I have spent a lot of money on this game and as a customer, I want to make sure that my voice is heard that's why these surveys are incredible to every paying customer and even non-paying customer because our opinions are heard!

Your reward is that you get to play this game for FREE! and a possible side reward is that some ideas you have may be implemented. I really don't understand how difficult this is for you to wrap your head around.

Deecon
02-07-2022, 08:46 PM
Now you’ve turn this into a personal problem, you could’ve just left it at two disagreements and that’s that. We all don’t live in America so don’t think the world resolves around y’all please. Supermarkets here don’t ask you to fill out survey but when you’re asked to fill out one here, you go into a draw to receive a prize.
Fortnite, Cod, Mobile Legends Genshin Impact so many other mobile games rewards players for taking part of the gaming survey. Reason being this attracts more people to take part. This is me looking at it as a marketing perspective.

So what! You’re not the only paying customer. Playing hardcore was nothing but $$. Our voices are heard but when we’re here fighting like kids disagreeing with one another then no doubt we will be ignored. If you like doing surveys for free then play the game for free don’t be a paying customer.

Asking for a reward for taking part in this survey is nothing much to ask for. To say something like my reward is to play this game for FREE shows ignorance from you. Instead of trying to find a solution to both of our problems.

I believe people should be rewarded with non trade-able items if they’re taking the time out to review the current event in hopes it helps with future events. And that’s that.

Deecon
02-07-2022, 08:57 PM
All the best.

Repent
02-07-2022, 09:32 PM
Now you’ve turn this into a personal problem, you could’ve just left it at two disagreements and that’s that. We all don’t live in America so don’t think the world resolves around y’all please. Supermarkets here don’t ask you to fill out survey but when you’re asked to fill out one here, you go into a draw to receive a prize.
Fortnite, Cod, Mobile Legends Genshin Impact so many other mobile games rewards players for taking part of the gaming survey. Reason being this attracts more people to take part. This is me looking at it as a marketing perspective.

So what! You’re not the only paying customer. Playing hardcore was nothing but $$. Our voices are heard but when we’re here fighting like kids disagreeing with one another then no doubt we will be ignored. If you like doing surveys for free then play the game for free don’t be a paying customer.

Asking for a reward for taking part in this survey is nothing much to ask for. To say something like my reward is to play this game for FREE shows ignorance from you. Instead of trying to find a solution to both of our problems.

I believe people should be rewarded with non trade-able items if they’re taking the time out to review the current event in hopes it helps with future events. And that’s that.

So since I disagree with you and voiced it twice it's a personal problem? I didn't intend for my words to hurt or offend in any way but rather explain why rewards are not necessary and will not be given.

To start, sts is an American company. And I never said the world revolves around America that's quite a statement. Me bringing up an analogy that references America is ideal for this situation rather than your phone analogy.

I can understand your marketing perspective and it does make sense that games such as those you listed would reward people for filling out their surveys. But also you need to keep in mind the player bases of those games and their history of monetization in-game also another thing these companies are not sts.

How am I ignorant for saying my reward is I get to play this game for free? What you seem to be saying is I am ignorant because I don't agree with you. I don't have any problems I personally think the survey was a great idea that should be implemented for future events as well.

As I'm sure everyone on the forums knows sts doesn't just hand out free stuff anymore they refused to do a veteran badge and I'm certain they will refuse to reward people for taking an optional survey.

Honestly ask a friend in real life give them this scenario say someone comes up to you on the street and asks if you would mind taking an optional 2-minute survey about your favorite tv show series and what you like to see in the next season of the show. Well, you either say sure I would love to or just say no thank you I don't have time.

"And that's that."

Analytical
02-08-2022, 01:21 AM
Deecon & Repent you both have a point.

In fact, to give a relevant example, some researchers would compensate you for your participation in their studies and some won't, because in the literal sense, ppl who genuinely is interested in the survey or study will participate without u having to reward them anything in return. It's perfectly okay to ask for help without having to pay for it, some ppl would depend on your pay some just don't mind giving that help for free.

Well of course, won't sound bad to me if they reward players who completed a survey, and you are right Deecon, chances are high more players would have participated in comparison, thus giving sts more data to analyse with.

Both suggestions are good in my opinion tho they each serve slightly different purpose.

At the end of the day, wouldn't say which is a better approach but rather what's sts intention.
1. If sts can get this survey without rewarding its players, seems high chance they would stick with this.
2. If sts wants more data out of their players they may reward their players
3. If sts simply wanna get an idea of what some of its players think of the event, they likely won't reward.

Repent
02-08-2022, 01:27 AM
Deecon & Repent you both have a point.

In fact, to give a relevant example, some researchers would compensate you for your participation in their studies and some won't, because in the literal sense, ppl who genuinely is interested in the survey or study will participate without u having to reward them anything in return. It's perfectly okay to ask for help without having to pay for it, some ppl would depend on your pay some just don't mind giving that help for free.

Well of course, won't sound bad to me if they reward players who completed a survey, and you are right Deecon, chances are high more players would have participated in comparison, thus giving sts more data to analyse with.

Both suggestions are good in my opinion tho they each serve slightly different purpose.

At the end of the day, wouldn't say which is a better approach but rather what's sts intention.
1. If sts can get this survey without rewarding its players, seems high chance they would stick with this.
2. If sts wants more data out of their players they may reward their players
3. If sts simply wanna get an idea of what some of its players think of the event, they likely won't reward.

Well said and I apologize Deecon if my words were hurtful. tc and best wishes - Atoned