PDA

View Full Version : cant find a way to buy platinum

dj136
08-23-2010, 02:12 PM
i live in canada and i went on the itunes store to buy platinum an i cant find a way to buy some and cant find a way to plz help

Royce
08-23-2010, 02:24 PM
You buy platinum from directly within the PL app. First make sure you have verified your PL account. Then go to the store tab in your menu. Above your avatar you will see three buttons, press the middle one to get to the platinum purchase menu.

dj136
08-23-2010, 02:42 PM
THANK YOU i sat there for an hour trying to figer it out

mysticgod
08-26-2010, 01:14 PM
i also cant buy platnium. After I confirm my in app purchase it says my account is not a test user account. And it also says i need to make a sandbox account. I also already confirmed my e mail. PLEASE HELP! P.S. I have 15 $ on my itunes account!

Royce
08-26-2010, 01:38 PM
i also cant buy platnium. After I confirm my in app purchase it says my account is not a test user account. And it also says i need to make a sandbox account. I also already confirmed my e mail. PLEASE HELP! P.S. I have 15 $ on my itunes account!

I believe this is an issue with some jailbroken devices, in which case this may help: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179-Can-t-you-buy-new-dungeons-Getting-quot-Sandbox-quot-Error-Here-is-solution!!