PDA

View Full Version : Holy PvP Glitch Batman!!! o.o

Lady_Pebbles
06-30-2012, 01:50 AM
I was in a CtF match just now. A couple of players moved to the other team to even it out and WHAM! we get disconnected. Then when we logged back in, we checked guild list and it said we needed to buy a charter! However, a guildie told me I was still in. So I went to the Vampire District & checked the list again, it showed I was still in.

The lag is horrible in PvP these days. Even when its not that bad we get DCed now with a huge lag spike outta no where... & I don't want to hear the its cuz of my device because even on my mother's phone its horrible. She happens to be on 4G (brand new device) while my phone is on 3G (got it a yr ago). Its the same while on WiFi. My niece also experiences lag like crazy in PvP & PvE (again new phone).

Seriously what is going? This issue is getting worse not better. First lag and now DCing with a false removal of your guild. Smh!

SexyIsland
06-30-2012, 01:56 AM
I am witness!!! :) She was in fact still in guild while it was telling her she wasn't in guild anymore.

And it's true Lag in PvP is horrible. Now in PvE I don't experience it much but I do on PvP...
Indeed this needs to be fix. :)

HunterSLAYER
06-30-2012, 03:04 AM
What has Dc's Batman got to do with this glitch imo.

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

SexyIsland
06-30-2012, 09:36 AM
What has Dc's Batman got to do with this glitch imo.

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

Lol, it's a way to be funny, maybe you missed the point. A way to call attention and named a thread something different. "Batman is a Bat" kinda like goes with DL theme. That's just what she named it, doesn't actually mean Batman has something to do with it. It's just a random title. Not a biggie.

SexyIsland
06-30-2012, 09:40 AM
@ Pebbles- lol

razerfingers
06-30-2012, 09:49 AM
Hm, seems to me you should clear all your cache and maybe you'll be golden! But i dont know i never have lag in DL so cant really help you o.O lol i tried

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Lady_Pebbles
06-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Dude I tried cleaning out my cache, even uninstalling rebooting phone then reinstalling... Its not working. I even asked my phone company to help refresh my network right quick and still nothing.