PDA

View Full Version : Best class

esay
02-05-2022, 01:28 AM
Hiii. So my friend wanted to play al and he is asking me whats the best class in al right now? I cannot answer his question since I've only played one class which is rogue. Do you guys know whats the best class in this game right now? Ty!

Yoloswagx
02-05-2022, 01:32 AM
Mage best class

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
02-05-2022, 01:55 AM
New players with not alot of gold, Rogue. This class is fun to level up and easy to use.
Players who have a decent amount of gold and like to kill bosses fast [At endgame], Warrior. This class is at the bottom for clearing mobs but is somewhat more defensive than other classes. It purely sucks to level.
Players who want to kill everything in seconds and have a good amount of gold, Mage. This class is just godlike at endgame but terrible at the beginning.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-05-2022, 01:59 AM
In today's relevant areas, such as DM and Zodias maps, the Mage class is the most useful. Gaining APs is an ease to how independent they are, making them an all-arounder.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Ploid
02-05-2022, 02:00 AM
Warrior is the best class.

Polaris Aegis and Doz Aegis Combo makes u effective at all point for very cheap cost.

Doz Aegis let's u clear DM and many maps where u can do big pulls to proc it fast.

And Polaris with Ult makes u 1 hit DM bosses.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
02-05-2022, 02:08 AM
Warrior is the best class.

Polaris Aegis and Doz Aegis Combo makes u effective at all point for very cheap cost.

Doz Aegis let's u clear DM and many maps where u can do big pulls to proc it fast.

And Polaris with Ult makes u 1 hit DM bosses.

Mages and rogs can 1 shot bosses with ult as well? Infact Mages can nuke bosses without ult. Mages clear mobs generally the quickest.

Tanks do a very very poor job clearing mobs especially in Zodias maps.

Ploid
02-05-2022, 02:12 AM
Mages and rogs can 1 shot bosses with ult as well? Infact Mages can nuke bosses without ult. Mages clear mobs generally the quickest.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI play mage with 1.7k int, it's ultra hard nuking bosses without ult, and hard with ult, without using op bd set.

The only time u can oneshot boss without op bd set and ult is when u proc Skrat Gun, then switch to Aquaris and hoping ebon armor procs as well.

Warr with Ult and Aegis can 1 hit both syrilax and one other boss within the same ult and polaris proc duration.

Well, Mages are especially designed to kill groups of mobs, and their guild is much more expensive then just Polaris + Doz Aegis.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-05-2022, 02:19 AM
I play mage with 1.7k int, it's ultra hard nuking bosses without ult, and hard with ult, without using op bd set.

The only time u can oneshot boss without op bd set and ult is when u proc Skrat Gun, then switch to Aquaris and hoping ebon armor procs as well.

Warr with Ult and Aegis can 1 hit both syrilax and one other boss within the same ult and polaris proc duration.

Well, Mages are especially designed to kill groups of mobs, and their guild is much more expensive then just Polaris + Doz Aegis.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkOr you're not utilizing your skills to proc your gears. In DM, mages are able to nuke Ur'lona and another mage will nuke Boogie within 6s without ults. U do this by dropping a clock on a group of mobs then go straight to bosses. The success rate of this with aquaris+ebon armor procing simultaneously is like 95% for everyone who does this technique.

Even back in 76 cap, Mages were nuking with skratch staff.

The best of mages can also clear the whole first lane in DM, clean, in 1 pull.

Theres a reason why 3-4 mage parties are mostly made.

Ploid
02-05-2022, 02:22 AM
Or you're not utilizing your skills to proc your gears. In DM, mages are able to nuke Ur'lona and another mage will nuke Boogie within 6s without ults. U do this by dropping a clock on a group of mobs then go straight to bosses. The success rate of this with aquaris+ebon armor procing simultaneously is like 95% for everyone who does this technique.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkIk that bro, I don't have op ms set to run to boss after dropping clock fast enough.

And even if I do make it to boss in time, my Skrat Gun doesn't proc quickly to switch to my damage set before clock runs out.

It's possible to just kill with Skrat Stuff + ebon Armor Proc, but bd is needed for that.

We are talking about new player here hence i suggested Warrior

Ilove_Poopoo
02-05-2022, 02:30 AM
Ik that bro, I don't have op ms set to run to boss after dropping clock fast enough.

And even if I do make it to boss in time, my Skrat Gun doesn't proc quickly to switch to my damage set before clock runs out.

It's possible to just kill with Skrat Stuff + ebon Armor Proc, but bd is needed for that.

A speed set is enough. U dont need bd. U can nuke with 1.7k int if u play it right, I've tried this before with about 90-95% success rate over 100's of runs. Not to mention a tank would specifically need goldloot in their Polaris to nuke, which is costly compared to mages with gl in just any weapon, and the fact that Polaris takes painstakingly long to proc and dodge quite frequent.

Player4L
02-05-2022, 09:36 PM
Necromancer summoner of the undead

Huryamma
02-06-2022, 01:06 AM

there's only a handful of mages that can one shot bosses, i'm an endgame mage with good stats and i can't one shot bosses

Huryamma
02-06-2022, 01:09 AM
Or you're not utilizing your skills to proc your gears. In DM, mages are able to nuke Ur'lona and another mage will nuke Boogie within 6s without ults. U do this by dropping a clock on a group of mobs then go straight to bosses. The success rate of this with aquaris+ebon armor procing simultaneously is like 95% for everyone who does this technique.

wondering if we're playing the same game here :confused:

Ilove_Poopoo
02-06-2022, 01:59 AM
there's only a handful of mages that can one shot bosses, i'm an endgame mage with good stats and i can't one shot bossesOr you don't know how yet. I have taught several mages with decent stats how to nuke bosses and generally the do's and dont's in DM.

The lowest I've tried replicating was 1.7k int (which is below average stats nowadays considering how cheap 3/6 legendary set is and gears) with 0 bd and just a speed set no ms awakes and was still consistently clearing bosses and efficiently clearing mobs.

Pm me your ign and ill hit you up tomorrow when DM opens.

Alkif
02-06-2022, 08:22 AM
no point talking about end game gear here, its going to take a long time for new player to get to this point. I recommend rogue, it does well is solo and events + its very satisfying to see high crit dmg, however rogue endgame gear costs 2x more than other classes. With warrior he is going to quit because leveling up is slow af since you do no dmg and with mage you need decent gear otherwise you are going to die a lot.

Ferlax
02-06-2022, 09:10 AM
I guess war is the best, it has high damage also and have his high hp and armor

Posl
02-06-2022, 10:27 AM
I guess war is the best, it has high damage also and have his high hp and armor

If warrior have high damage than rogue and mage have infinity damage

Parabow
02-06-2022, 10:30 AM
I would say if your friend is interesting more in PVP, then I recommend rogue since it is the quickest and fun character in PVP. But that is only my opinion.

Encryptions
02-06-2022, 11:50 AM
Mage warrior agreed but rogue is more expensive then both combined so I don’t understand why you say not alot of gold

Because you do not need a lot of gold to make rogue op. Rogue doesn't need procs to do decent amounts of damage, rogue is the best class to use when starting out due to its balanced defense and high damage you will clean maps quicker than mage or war.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-17-2022, 12:56 AM
@Ploid @Huryamma

there's only a handful of mages that can one shot bosses, i'm an endgame mage with good stats and i can't one shot bosses
Ik that bro, I don't have op ms set to run to boss after dropping clock fast enough.

Here's how to do it you two, as I promised:
https://youtu.be/rVcu4ADEDE0

As I said above from last week, you need not the best of gears, speed awakes, bd awakes to play the game.

But nontheless, had to necro this thread since this had to be put out to prove a point. Enjoy!

Ploid
02-17-2022, 01:04 AM
@Ploid @Huryamma

Here's how to do it you two, as I promised:
https://youtu.be/rVcu4ADEDE0

As I said above from last week, you need not the best of gears, speed awakes, bd awakes to play the game.

But nontheless, had to necro this thread since this had to be put out to prove a point. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI only found out recently that Ebon Armor has 30 sec CD, and I have been wasting it on mobs at early stages of the maps. But since then, I have been able to nuke the first boss myself. Nonetheless, ty for the video

Lilmozey
02-21-2022, 11:28 PM
Mage.

#11chars

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

BlahBlodyValentine
02-23-2022, 10:55 PM
true class is unbalanced rn..

Aminsamimi2000
02-24-2022, 06:11 AM
Mages are the best class rn... They can easily clear the maps