PDA

View Full Version : Pets priority

ZZTop
02-05-2022, 11:21 AM
Option for your pet to prioritise picking up loot and attack only after all the loot is picked.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Straatman
02-05-2022, 11:56 AM
+1. That’d would help a lot in kt4

Gazzuh
02-05-2022, 03:17 PM
I like this idea.

caabarader
02-05-2022, 04:54 PM
+1 totally needed, also would be very good if we could have a option to we and ours pets don't take items by their rarity even passing by them,(we could choose which rarity we would take) so we can save time by not needing sell trash on inventory(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

asommers
02-06-2022, 11:42 AM
What this means is if your pet is in combat with something and loot appears, they will stop attacking.

However, it's an easy change, and since pets can't die, I'll discuss it with the team.

-ALS

caabarader
02-06-2022, 12:12 PM
What this means is if your pet is in combat with something and loot appears, they will stop attacking.

However, it's an easy change, and since pets can't die, I'll discuss it with the team.

-ALSWould be great, pet taking energy while we fighting, please add it, lost the count of so many times i going to other stage of hauntlet and pet not take the energy, thats get me angry

Posl
02-06-2022, 12:41 PM
+1
Such an great idea

whatwasit
02-06-2022, 12:49 PM

-ALS

Can you also discuss with team pet lvling. After some unnecessary update it takes ages to level up one pet lol, it was much easier before and I don't understand why it was changed like that...

marzeg
02-06-2022, 02:05 PM

-ALS

Honestly, I'm completely fine with having an option to let my pet prioritize loot collecting over actual combat. If possible, it would be nice to also ignore item drops of a certain rarity. Once you reach endgame common, rare, and epic armor/weapons aren't utilized much apart from being used as vanity, and after farming having to individually go through each gear type section in inventory and then tap, select rarity, sell, repeat is a bit of an inconvenience. Just a suggestion though.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-06-2022, 02:44 PM

-ALSOut of topic but I'd like to add toward pet priorities, similar to the other thread that tackles aim priority, why not have the option to select what our pet attacks? Such as setting it to prioritize attacking the highest/lowest hp, Strongest/Weakest enemy that is within character range.

This is most helpful towards single target pets. Furthermore, it can add more variation in team gameplay to strategize each of our own pets priority.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Bloodythebanned
02-07-2022, 08:59 AM
+1 helpful agreed

Nocturnus
02-07-2022, 02:40 PM

-ALS

+1 It takes less than a second for the pet to pick up an item from the ground.

asommers
03-26-2022, 11:23 PM
This has been implemented and will be in the next server update.

-ALS

Analytical
03-27-2022, 12:44 AM

-ALS
Game is getting better and better lol, feels unfamiliar but it's great to see devs actively working on players feedbacks and taking them into considerations (:

This would be a really good update. Picking up loot is far more important than attacking especially in pve context.

ZZTop
03-27-2022, 10:55 AM

-ALSThank you very much :D

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk