PDA

View Full Version : More emotes

Encryptions
02-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Fart: character generates a green cloud then makes a "Hehe" laugh.
Puke: character throws up a green puddle.
Mad: character screams and has steam come up from the head.
Scared: character shakes while looking around with sweat jumping off sort of like cry.
Thinking: character puts the hand on their chin and a white thinking bubble with 3 dots generates above their head.
AFK: Emote that stays on the character until they move with the joy stick. Summons the letters "A.F.K" above their head in red. Title doesn't work...
Dance: Character dances in place for 10 seconds.
Box: character throws punches.
Clown: character jumps around with their hands beside their head kicking their legs side to side like a jack clown.

Fix these emotes.
Roar, there is no sound.
Salute... Characters are saluting with their left hand. You can only salute with your left hand if your right arm / hand is incapacitated.

Stormydragon
02-07-2022, 02:07 AM
Kneel, we have bow, but it's only temporary. Kneel until you move your char

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Vulcainx
02-07-2022, 05:33 AM
Fart: character generates a green cloud then makes a "Hehe" laugh.
Puke: character throws up a green puddle.
Mad: character screams and has steam come up from the head.
Scared: character shakes while looking around with sweat jumping off sort of like cry.
Thinking: character puts the hand on their chin and a white thinking bubble with 3 dots generates above their head.
AFK: Emote that stays on the character until they move with the joy stick. Summons the letters "A.F.K" above their head in red. Title doesn't work...
Dance: Character dances in place for 10 seconds.
Box: character throws punches.
Clown: character jumps around with their hands beside their head kicking their legs side to side like a jack clown.

Fix these emotes.
Roar, there is no sound.
Salute... Characters are saluting with their left hand. You can only salute with your left hand if your right arm / hand is incapacitated.The emote AFK would be definitely useful

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-07-2022, 07:08 AM
Ppl spamming farting and puking in town.. nty.

whatwasit
02-07-2022, 07:59 AM
Clown

Some players really need this emotion, especially "honor" "pvp" players

Nocturnus
02-07-2022, 02:56 PM
+1 I like and that they have sounds like the first ones.
I think that all of the second pack come without sound or effects and are not distinguished correctly. Pretty boring.

Nocturnus
02-07-2022, 03:03 PM
I also think of an emote of the character drinking coffee, smoking, or a gesture as if he needs to pee or needs to go to the bathroom.

Salvatory
02-07-2022, 05:57 PM
yes, it would be complicated

asommers
02-13-2022, 01:03 PM
If you look at the emote variety between Pocket Legends and Arcane Legends, you'll see that we intended every emote to have an animation, sound, and visual effect.

I added Emote Revamp to the list, but it's a somewhat low priority right now (but at least it's on the list).

-ALS

marzeg
02-13-2022, 09:51 PM
If you look at the emote variety between Pocket Legends and Arcane Legends, you'll see that we intended every emote to have an animation, sound, and visual effect.

I added Emote Revamp to the list, but it's a somewhat low priority right now (but at least it's on the list).

-ALS

I also like how some vanity sets like the swimsuit has exclusive emotes when worn, I think you guys should do this more often along with the auras. It was a really nice and fun experience when the swimsuit first came out to see everyone (fly) swimming around in towns, would love to see more!

Immortal_Blood
02-14-2022, 02:09 AM
I’ve bought emote pack 1, will be buying the next one too lol.

+1

Also, if u shake your device you will wave.