PDA

View Full Version : Plat offers

NinjaColor
06-30-2012, 02:10 PM
So free platinum is hard to come across in Pocket Legends now. I still used to get a few plat by doing offers on TapJoy's website. Now, however, offers on the TapJoy website itself won't load at all, and when I try to access the free plat in the PL app the app just crashes and logs me out. I was trying to get 1 more plat for a respec, but now it is impossible since absolutely none of the ways are working. I just recently purchased 30 dollars worth of platinum, and of course I used it. Now I have 1 plat left and I can't get a single other in order to get a respec.

CheekyRose
06-30-2012, 02:48 PM
Tapjoy went down last night I think due to storms across the country. Netflix, pinterest and instagram were also affected. Theyre working on the issue :)

NinjaColor
06-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Tapjoy went down last night I think due to storms across the country. Netflix, pinterest and instagram were also affected. Theyre working on the issue :)

Ahh ok. That must explain my problems. Thank you for the information!

LwMark
06-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Ik its anoyin i want white baloon..they should add some 5 plat offers for incovienence :p

demoncrate
06-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Apparently Tapjoy works off Amazon's servers. They have been having issues, so its technically not Tapjoy's fault.
Source : I am a Tapjoy advertiser.

NinjaColor
06-30-2012, 06:02 PM
I think players that Have spent 80 dollars or more on plat should get like 500 for free. I mean, we spent that much money and I think we deserve some extra platinum in return for our support..

CheekyRose
06-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Apparently Tapjoy works off Amazon's servers. They have been having issues, so its technically not Tapjoy's fault.
Source : I am a Tapjoy advertiser.

I forgot to mention it was Amazon in my previous post I just listed some I knew were effected by it. Tapjoy should be up and running now though. Have at it :)

Wthlite
07-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Severs may be having problems, but if plat offers still dont work after tapjoys up, reinstall PL.

Lightningspeed
07-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Just wondering, has anyone been able to receive any tapjoy platinum from downloading apps on their page? I've tried doing this, but to no avail.