PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Event! Love, Loincloths and Lingerie!

Cinco
02-09-2022, 12:08 PM
DEADLY DATE NIGHT

Ral'Hess, the King of Heartbreak, rises to torment Carvina on Valentine's Day!
Starting at 1:30PM Central on February 10th, face Ral'Hess in the Old Town Hotel.
Farm for the 'Hotelier' for free access to the Hotel Room or purchase access from the Keyman.

Hotel Keys and Key Kits can be purchased for 5 Platinum if you want to skip the 'Hotelier' farming.

Collect crafting components from the Hotelier to craft "Enraged Djinn" items.
Evolve your "Enraged Djinn" with scrolls that can be looted from Ral'Hess!

Check out the Valentine Vanity vendor for exclusive fashions for the Ladies and Gentlemen!
The "Loincloth" and "Valentine Suit" for the boys, a gorgeous "Date Night" dress and "Vampire Lingerie" for the girls.

Wear the Date Night or Valentine Suit set for an Achievement and Title!
Get a different Title for wearing either the Men's Loincloth or any piece of the Women's Vampire Lingerie!

Get the fiery "Halo" vanity and let the realm know how hot your love burns!

241949 241948

Check out the new vibrant red vanity glasses to spice up your studious look!

241952 241951

Boss Loot
+ New 2H Elder Relic: "Ruby Hammer"
+ New Dual Wield Elder Relic: "Ruby Rakes"

New Elder Relic Procs
Lusting for GOLD? These two new Relics are here to satisfy your dreams of avarice.
The "Ruby Rakes" Level 51 Relic has a chance to proc +100% Bonus Gold Loot for 30 seconds!
The "Ruby Hammer" Level 51 Relic has a chance to proc +50% Gold Loot and +50% Luck for 30 seconds!
Note: Bonus Gold Loot stacks with any other item(s) that offers Gold Loot... so GO GET RICH!

+ "Bloodlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Deadlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Redrose" Vanity Pet
+ "Blackrose" Vanity Pet

All of the Pets listed above have a selection of powerful bonuses!

+ Black Angel Wings
+ White Angel Wings

Crafting
+ Level 51 "Enraged" Djinn Spirits can be evolved to "Condemned" Djinn Spirits with greater power!
+ Loot the necessary components from the Hotelier and the recipe from Ral'Hess

Bonus Vendor
+ An additional vanity Vendor will appear on February 17th!

If your looting luck doesn't pan out during the first week, this vendor will offer Vanity Pets and the new Ruby Relics for Platinum

+ This vendor will go away when the event ends on February 24th.

Happy Valentine's Day, Vampires!

Evildantee
02-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Thank you cinco but one question though . Will extra stuff be added in the second week of the event ? Because I was expecting to see some new hairstyles at least and we're all hoping for those to be added . Do let us know if we will get those please and looking forward to the event

Innovation
02-09-2022, 05:23 PM
DEADLY DATE NIGHT

Starting at 1:30PM Central on February 10th, face Ral'Hess in the Old Town Hotel.
Farm for the 'Hotelier' for free access to the Hotel Room or purchase access from the Keyman.

Hotel Keys and Key Kits can be purchased for 5 Platinum if you want to skip the 'Hotelier' farming.

Check out the Valentine Vanity vendor for exclusive fashions for the Ladies and Gentlemen!
The "Loincloth" and "Valentine Suit" for the boys, a gorgeous "Date Night" dress and "Vampire Lingerie" for the girls.

Get a different Title for wearing either the Men's Loincloth or any piece of the Women's Vampire Lingerie!

241949 241948

241952 241951

Boss Loot

New Elder Relic Procs
Lusting for GOLD? These two new Relics are here to satisfy your dreams of avarice.
The "Ruby Rakes" Level 51 Relic has a chance to proc +100% Bonus Gold Loot for 30 seconds!
The "Ruby Hammer" Level 51 Relic has a chance to proc +50% Gold Loot and +50% Luck for 30 seconds!
Note: Bonus Gold Loot stacks with any other item(s) that offers Gold Loot... so GO GET RICH!

+ "Bloodlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Deadlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Redrose" Vanity Pet
+ "Blackrose" Vanity Pet

+ Black Angel Wings
+ White Angel Wings

Crafting
+ Level 51 "Enraged" Djinn Spirits can be evolved to "Condemned" Djinn Spirits with greater power!

Bonus Vendor

If your looting luck doesn't pan out during the first week, this vendor will offer Vanity Pets and the new Ruby Relics for Platinum

Thank you cinco but one question though . Will extra stuff be added in the second week of the event ? Because I was expecting to see some new hairstyles at least and we're all hoping for those to be added . Do let us know if we will get those please and looking forward to the event

Yay! Thank you so much Cinco and STS for this Event. New Weapons and New Vanities Items really look lovely and angelic :) Agreed also to those New Hairstyle Suggestion, they all look fabulous!

Cinco
02-09-2022, 05:31 PM

I love the hairstyle suggestion but don’t think I’ll be able to oblige this time around. Sorry :-/
Could do some color changes but the new looks are out of my reach for a lil while.

Malladus
02-09-2022, 06:00 PM
Hey, Cinco any chance you can bring back the faces tattoos features for a limited time

Aumbrosia
02-09-2022, 07:55 PM
Another outstanding way to look forward to our Valentine’s Day! Well done Sts! Cinco you rock!! I’m looking forward to returning to your amazing plat sale to sell this event vanity & accessories! Thank you again for all your newest creations! ^;,,;^

Habibibi
02-09-2022, 08:10 PM
Let the Valentine's Day festivities begin:love_heart:!

New Weapons and New Vanities Items looks lovely.
I like that this year its just farming for fun and no pressure of Leaderboards. Thank you Cinco and Team:love_heart:. We appreciate your efforts.

Happy Valentines Day STS & LEGENDS :love_heart:!

Kingmaxtal
02-09-2022, 09:18 PM
more or less fine. I'm not complaining but I expected something a little more original and original outfit. but anyway thanks

Evildantee
02-09-2022, 10:16 PM
I love the hairstyle suggestion but don’t think I’ll be able to oblige this time around. Sorry :-/
Could do some color changes but the new looks are out of my reach for a lil while.Alright sir we'll be expecting to see the colour changes . Thank you again for everything you do for us

Mr.Sai
02-10-2022, 12:14 AM
Thank you Sir, you never fail to make us happy. Never disappointed. Blessed to have you as our Saint Valentine :)

Uptosts
02-10-2022, 01:27 AM
DEADLY DATE NIGHT

241949 241948

241952 241951

Boss Loot

New Elder Relic Procs

+ "Bloodlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Deadlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Redrose" Vanity Pet
+ "Blackrose" Vanity Pet

+ Black Angel Wings
+ White Angel Wings

Crafting

Bonus Vendor

Great! 😊 thank you for the event Cinco 🌹
Happy valentines day 🙂

Squidgame
02-10-2022, 03:14 AM
Can we have red ruby undead and red ruby biomorph? I think they'd be lit

Yuying
02-10-2022, 05:15 AM
Hey, Cinco any chance you can bring back the faces tattoos features for a limited time

Yes please bring it back cinco and hopefully u can add a new tattoos too, tysm for this event :)

GalaxySG
02-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Thank you! Great work !!! Wings look Amazing! Excited about the event, can't wait!! Good luck to all.

Darkwarfare420
02-10-2022, 10:42 AM
Everything seem cool but that loin cloth I won't be getting that

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Guapanese
02-10-2022, 11:01 AM
can please make old items that were unstashable stashable need more room for my rooms PLEASE CINCO

VictoriaSaint
02-10-2022, 02:41 PM
DEADLY DATE NIGHT

241949 241948

241952 241951

Boss Loot

New Elder Relic Procs

+ "Bloodlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Deadlove" Vanity Pet
+ "Redrose" Vanity Pet
+ "Blackrose" Vanity Pet

+ Black Angel Wings
+ White Angel Wings

Crafting

Bonus Vendor

Can we pay 500k instead of 5 plat to get into event please

Guapanese
02-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Cinco I don’t understand why didn’t you make old 46 items like ravagers and elder grind stone stashable?? You made others but skipped those, and sacrament pets cinco please fix this bug.

Cinco
02-10-2022, 02:52 PM
Can we pay 500k instead of 5 plat to get into event please

While there is no direct way to purchase the Hotel Room key for gold or event tokens, the Key is being offered in a trade-friendly form.
This is done so that you can trade with another Player to acquire the Hotel Room Key Kit.

When you get a Hotel Room Key Kit it will be in the 'Item Packs' section of your inventory (far to the right). Open the Kit to receive the Key.

Cinco
02-10-2022, 02:54 PM
Cinco I don’t understand why didn’t you make old 46 items like ravagers and elder grind stone stashable?? You made others but skipped those, and sacrament pets cinco please fix this bug.

I didn't go through all the old Achievement and limited-edition items; I adjusted the items that were offered to event leaderboard winners from the past few years. As for the original Sacrament Pets - those are still meant to be bound to a specific character... but I'm open to reasoning as to why they should be stashable.

So, please list specific items that you think should be made stashable (or send me a private message here) and I will see what I can do.

Thanks! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

Guapanese
02-10-2022, 03:00 PM
I didn't go through all the old Achievement and limited-edition items; I adjusted the items that were offered to event leaderboard winners from the past few years. As for the original Sacrament Pets - those are still meant to be bound to a specific character... but I'm open to reasoning as to why they should be stashable.

I want to use these old items on different toons which I am unable to do so I also think the update tab is misleading when it says “event reward vanity items that were previously unstashable”. It would be greatly appreciated if I could stash these Items to use on other toons to use on male or female characters just like all new vanity you can buy bounded from vendors. I don’t see why you shouldn’t because they will still be acc bound just no longer toon bound so that it’s fair just like all new items that are out. I would really appreciate if you did this because it allows me to use these old items through all my toons instead of being stuck to maybe a toon I no longer use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-10-2022, 03:02 PM
I want to use these old items on different toons which I am unable to do so I also think the update tab is misleading when it says “event reward vanity items that were previously unstashable”. It would be greatly appreciated if I could stash these Items to use on other toons to use on male or female characters just like all new vanity you can buy bounded from vendors. I don’t see why you shouldn’t because they will still be acc bound just no longer toon bound so that it’s fair just like all new items that are out. I would really appreciate if you did this because it allows me to use these old items through all my toons instead of being stuck to maybe a toon I no longer use.

Which specific items are you talking about, please? Thanks!

If it's a huge problem with how the news is written I can rewrite it... but I would rather know what specific items you want to see made stashable, figure out why they were not included, and then either change them or respond with more info.

Guapanese
02-10-2022, 03:07 PM

So, please list specific items that you think should be made stashable (or send me a private message here) and I will see what I can do.

Thanks! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!!

I been waiting for you to do this so long as you said it was something you would think about. I know you have to do them individually but it is just fair to community, you do it for new items so it’s only fair it be done for the old ones as well so they’re caught up to speed. Please at least take it into consideration cinco.
I think the Items that should be made stashable are
Elder Moon Stone of Grind
Elder Blood Stone of Spite
Elder Beast Stone of Drive
Hellscream of Elder Blood
Ravagers Of First Blood
Rendazu the Vicious
Cleavers of Old Blood
Grotasz the Immortal
it is only fair that all of these old items get the treatment of new ones and become stashable to move from toon to toon.

Guapanese
02-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Which specific items are you talking about, please? Thanks!

If it's a huge problem with how the news is written I can rewrite it... but I would rather know what specific items you want to see made stashable, figure out why they were not included, and then either change them or respond with more info.

i think it is just unfair old players cannot use items they bought on other toons just because they’re older and unstashable even though all new event items are stashable.

Cinco
02-10-2022, 03:11 PM
I been waiting for you to do this so long as you said it was something you would think about. I know you have to do them individually but it is just fair to community, you do it for new items so it’s only fair it be done for the old ones as well so they’re caught up to speed. Please at least take it into consideration cinco.
I think the Items that should be made stashable are
Elder Moon Stone of Grind
Elder Blood Stone of Spite
Elder Beast Stone of Drive
Hellscream of Elder Blood
Ravagers Of First Blood
Rendazu the Vicious
Cleavers of Old Blood
Grotasz the Immortal
it is only fair that all of these old items get the treatment of new ones and become stashable to move from toon to toon.

Thanks for the details! I agree. Seems totally reasonable to me that these other pieces should get the 'stashable' treatment.

Hopefully won't take very long (but I probably won't be able to start work on this until tomorrow). Best wishes!! :-)

Guapanese
02-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the details! I agree. Seems totally reasonable to me that these other pieces should get the 'stashable' treatment.

Hopefully won't take very long (but I probably won't be able to start work on this until tomorrow). Best wishes!! :-)

Thank you so much Cinco I really appreciate it you are absolutely the best, thank you for listening to the community !!

Findme
02-10-2022, 04:47 PM
where to find master scroll for craft new pets?

Sent from my V2066 using Tapatalk

Lyv
02-10-2022, 04:54 PM
Hello Cinco. Can you also make the solstice fire star gem stashable. It's sellable in auction but not stashable.
Thanks

Cinco
02-10-2022, 05:01 PM
where to find master scroll for craft new pets?

These are a rare drop from Ral’Hess. Good luck!

Cinco
02-10-2022, 05:03 PM
Hello Cinco. Can you also make the solstice fire star gem stashable. It's sellable in auction but not stashable.
Thanks

Sure! I’ll take a look at this. Definitely sounds like a bug if it can be traded but cannot be stashed. Thanks!

Lyv
02-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Thank you 🤗

Evildantee
02-10-2022, 09:59 PM
Sure! I’ll take a look at this. Definitely sounds like a bug if it can be traded but cannot be stashed. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHello cinco .. enjoying the event so far and thank you for the new content .. if the sacrament wisps are meant to be bound completely then I'd love to request that they be offered again for the vast majority of us who weren't around for the event in 2018 and would love to collect them . Please do consider this sir and thank you again

Darkwarfare420
02-11-2022, 07:45 AM
Cinco can you plz make solo option for ral Hess not everyone uses gold loot and I only get like 2k gold a run cause of randoms not having goldloot

Findme
02-11-2022, 01:38 PM
is new halo dropping?

Squidgame
02-11-2022, 07:16 PM
Hey cinco considering how expensive the new red biomorph bundle is, can we have stats for the set? For pvp and pve

Squidgame
02-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Also can you please give an effect upon wearing full vanity set? Just like black biomorph

Malladus
02-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Could do some color changes but the new looks are out of my reach for a lil while.

Cinco! Please don't miss out on this beautiful opportunity of a Crimson Desire Set. I would really cry if it does happen and mix and match with crimson bio set

Soursoup
02-11-2022, 11:36 PM
Hello Cinco, as the new Red bio came out it look really cool but is this new vanity made specially only for your platinium buyer or for all player? Cus many player been asking the same question in repeat. 1k platinuim is not much but yes as for many player who can't afford to buy those its not fair. specially when this new giger is better than the old one how about player who playing pvp daily and not able to get those because the price in platinuim and Gold (1b gold up) is way too much. So its like this new set was made limited for your platinium player while the no platinium player can go die and don't even dream about it right? Does it even make sense ?

Evildantee
02-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Hello Cinco, as the new Red bio came out it look really cool but is this new vanity made specially only for your platinium buyer or for all player? Cus many player been asking the same question in repeat. 1k platinuim is not much but yes as for many player who can't afford to buy those its not fair. specially when this new giger is better than the old one how about player who playing pvp daily and not able to get those because the price in platinuim and Gold (1b gold up) is way too much. So its like this new set was made limited for your platinium player while the no platinium player can go die and don't even dream about it right? Does it even make sense ?I already spoke about this in detail in the other event thread but apparently he won't listen ... I honestly don't care about the vanity but come on why make the weapon for plat as well . The original giger wasn't sold as part of a bundle it was sold separately and gold option was made so that way almost everyone who was present that time was able to get it but this right here isn't it at all . Cinco did talk about a gold sink so why not start by giving gold option for other players to buy too rather than making it only plat exclusive ... I'm not an admin by any means but this is gonna end badly and by the time players start crying on forums about it in the coming months I won't even say a word cause this can be averted now

Squidgame
02-12-2022, 03:19 AM
Hello Cinco, as the new Red bio came out it look really cool but is this new vanity made specially only for your platinium buyer or for all player? Cus many player been asking the same question in repeat. 1k platinuim is not much but yes as for many player who can't afford to buy those its not fair. specially when this new giger is better than the old one how about player who playing pvp daily and not able to get those because the price in platinuim and Gold (1b gold up) is way too much. So its like this new set was made limited for your platinium player while the no platinium player can go die and don't even dream about it right? Does it even make sense ?

But you can always buy it from people. It is already being sold on auction for gold. It's called limited bundle deal for a reason

Squidgame
02-12-2022, 03:21 AM
Cinco! Please don't miss out on this beautiful opportunity of a Crimson Desire Set. I would really cry if it does happen and mix and match with crimson bio set

There's already red desire set

Soursoup
02-12-2022, 03:53 AM
But you can always buy it from people. It is already being sold on auction for gold. It's called limited bundle deal for a reason

Buying it from other player that selling 1b+ ? Funny youre saying this now when you are the one crying asking for Daring demon to come back last year :0 Unbelievable, when the gems price not even this crazy.. lame.

Soursoup
02-12-2022, 04:39 AM
Also now in Old Town it hard to find stones for crafting, please increase drop for it and master scrolls from the boss.

Evildantee
02-12-2022, 04:43 AM
Agreed we need more stones and higher scrolls drop chances

Lyv
02-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Hey Cinco, please don't forget about the fire star gem. It's still not stashable.
And I wanted to ask if it's possible to make another version of the black undead. To switch the blue lights with yellow lights. Maybe one day 😅
Thank you for the event. I love it. Just the scrolls are really really hard to get. The weapons drop without end but the scrolls just don't want to come in my inventory 🤣

Yamato
02-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Plz Cinco the 1000 Plat limited Giger is absolute unfairness, the pvp will be unplayable for 98% of the players, everyone who bought It are sellin It 1B + right now. Do u understand the problem ? It is a huge problem for everyone, at least plz make a crimson giger bound for gold in vendor, like u did last time for the lucerath giger ! Its really important ! Otherwise lots of players will just quit n they will be right to do so

Wontwang
02-12-2022, 07:43 PM
Just got back after a long hiatus, after many hours of grinding Hotel and Old Town, I’ve yet to find a Halo. Am I farming right areas or what?

Darkwarfare420
02-12-2022, 08:22 PM
Hello Cinco, as the new Red bio came out it look really cool but is this new vanity made specially only for your platinium buyer or for all player? Cus many player been asking the same question in repeat. 1k platinuim is not much but yes as for many player who can't afford to buy those its not fair. specially when this new giger is better than the old one how about player who playing pvp daily and not able to get those because the price in platinuim and Gold (1b gold up) is way too much. So its like this new set was made limited for your platinium player while the no platinium player can go die and don't even dream about it right? Does it even make sense ?Lol 60 dollars for games clothes isn't much? I can get 2 PS4 games and 2 Xbox one game and still have money left for that price

Txo
02-12-2022, 11:31 PM
Where is halo dropping

Playerzero
02-13-2022, 02:06 PM
I think the halo will be coming to the vendor next week and isn’t a drop.

Guapanese
02-16-2022, 06:49 PM
Cinco I understand that the set is 60 dollars but why not bring it back again for the same price in the daily deal. I think the limited quantities make people believe they can jack up the price to 1b+ in gold which is totally unreasonable when a item worth 60 dollars shouldn’t be more then 100m. I believe it should come back again as a daily so that more can get it with no cap on how many can buy but only for a limited time of 24 hours with no plat sale. I think this would penalize people who didn’t get it during that time by paying full plat price while also allowing more people who didn’t get the opportunity to get the set to receive it. I’m not sure if you will reply at this time, but I will ask again during next event, and ask again as it is a daily item that should move in and out of rotation with other items that will be added to this daily rotation, I believe everyone should at least HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to have these better weapons and sets, as they can make the choice to buy it or not to buy, but when you release amazingly op items they must be released so all have the opportunity to receive it. Thank you for the consideration Cinco and please accept my gratitude for other things you did for us during this event making items stashable.

Guapanese
02-16-2022, 06:52 PM
Plz Cinco the 1000 Plat limited Giger is absolute unfairness, the pvp will be unplayable for 98% of the players, everyone who bought It are sellin It 1B + right now. Do u understand the problem ? It is a huge problem for everyone, at least plz make a crimson giger bound for gold in vendor, like u did last time for the lucerath giger ! Its really important ! Otherwise lots of players will just quit n they will be right to do so

i don’t think this is a good idea as it’s unfair to people who have already bought what would be fair is to shortly in the future bring it back into the daily rotation for plat with no cap for 24 hours to allow players to get the items set as well as weapon to give everyone who couldn’t get it with the small releases a chance to receive the items but only for a daily 24 hrs. This is hemorath set i’m referring to (@Cinco)

Lyv
02-17-2022, 06:55 AM
Hello Cinco. Will you make the fire shard stashable with today's update?

Supatra
02-17-2022, 08:47 AM
Plz Cinco the 1000 Plat limited Giger is absolute unfairness, the pvp will be unplayable for 98% of the players, everyone who bought It are sellin It 1B + right now. Do u understand the problem ? It is a huge problem for everyone, at least plz make a crimson giger bound for gold in vendor, like u did last time for the lucerath giger ! Its really important ! Otherwise lots of players will just quit n they will be right to do soLol what about honor pvp

Enviado de meu Redmi 8 usando o Tapatalk

Cinco
02-17-2022, 09:47 AM
Hello Cinco. Will you make the fire shard stashable with today's update?

If you are talking about the Solstice Fire Star (lvl 27), the answer is yes!

Cinco
02-17-2022, 09:47 AM
Cinco I understand that the set is 60 dollars but why not bring it back again for the same price in the daily deal. I think the limited quantities make people believe they can jack up the price to 1b+ in gold which is totally unreasonable when a item worth 60 dollars shouldn’t be more then 100m. I believe it should come back again as a daily so that more can get it with no cap on how many can buy but only for a limited time of 24 hours with no plat sale. I think this would penalize people who didn’t get it during that time by paying full plat price while also allowing more people who didn’t get the opportunity to get the set to receive it. I’m not sure if you will reply at this time, but I will ask again during next event, and ask again as it is a daily item that should move in and out of rotation with other items that will be added to this daily rotation, I believe everyone should at least HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to have these better weapons and sets, as they can make the choice to buy it or not to buy, but when you release amazingly op items they must be released so all have the opportunity to receive it. Thank you for the consideration Cinco and please accept my gratitude for other things you did for us during this event making items stashable.

I will not willfully defeat the entire purpose of offering a limited-quantity Platinum exclusive item.

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 09:57 AM
Just gonna leave this right here. Lol 800m for hemorath gigger and y'all wonder why ppl want you to add the set for everyone to buy https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220217/a14af9f99f6ca4119dff663d91fc0d21.jpg

Cinco
02-17-2022, 09:58 AM
Just gonna leave this right herehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220217/a14af9f99f6ca4119dff663d91fc0d21.jpg

Seems right for something that was very limited.

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 10:02 AM
Seems right for something that was very limited.Buy why make it limited? It seems you cater to ppl that buy plat and say forget the rest of us

Cinco
02-17-2022, 10:05 AM
Buy why make it limited? It seems you cater to ppl that buy plat and say forget the rest of us

Setting aside the fact that Platinum buyers are crucial to the business, it's important to have certain items that are rare, special, limited, and (if trade-friendly) very expensive.

There's also the simple fact that nothing is stopping you from earning the necessary gold.

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 10:07 AM
Seems right for something that was very limited.And you making all this equipment with gold loot but make ral Hess multi instead giving option to play solo so we get full advantage of the goldloot when i get to actually get to kill ral Hess alone I get up to 45k but with others I get like 3 to 4k makes no sense if you are telling us to get rich in ur event post

Cinco
02-17-2022, 10:08 AM
And you making all this equipment with gold loot but make ral Hess multi instead giving option to play solo so we get full advantage of the goldloot when i get to actually get to kill ral Hess alone I get up to 45k but with others I get like 3 to 4k makes no sense of you tell us to get rich in ur event post

Gold loot works on an individual basis - it's not about other players' gold loot (or lack thereof). The assertion that your gold loot is affected by players that don't have gold loot is simply incorrect.

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 10:12 AM
Setting aside the fact that Platinum buyers are crucial to the business, it's important to have certain items that are rare, special, limited, and (if trade-friendly) very expensive.

There's also the simple fact that nothing is stopping you from earning the necessary gold.You are just making stuff rare because plat buyers and merchers are cry babies I've seen many crying that they want stuff to be rare so they can sell for outrageous prices. Not everyone has money to waste on game clothes. Like wtf happened to the old dl when the most the sets were was about 50 to 100 platinum now you want 60 dollars sometimes more lol

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 10:15 AM
Gold loot works on an individual basis - it's not about other players' gold loot (or lack thereof). The assertion that your gold loot is affected by players that don't have gold loot is simply incorrect.The gold gets split between each player and if you are running with ppl that don't have goldloot you aren't getting much if you don't believe me try it for yourself

Supatra
02-17-2022, 10:23 AM
@cinco wich hour u will add New vendor

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 10:25 AM

There's also the simple fact that nothing is stopping you from earning the necessary gold.I have gold just not gonna spend it on ONE itemhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220217/99bf719eee37ec86c7248b46052a6523.jpg

Cinco
02-17-2022, 10:25 AM
@cinco wich hour u will add New vendor

Should be today at around 1:30PM Central time! :-)

Cinco
02-17-2022, 10:38 AM
The gold gets split between each player and if you are running with ppl that don't have goldloot you aren't getting much if you don't believe me try it for yourself

I will definitely look into this! Also, I would agree that it's a good idea to add a 'Solo' option the next time an event like this comes around (for various reasons).

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 10:42 AM
I will definitely look into this! Also, I would agree that it's a good idea to add a 'Solo' option the next time an event like this comes around (for various reasons).I always run solo unless with friends and ty for looking into it

SugarTheOne
02-17-2022, 11:00 AM
Ral'Hess is too weak. It is not interesting to kill him in 2 seconds :C

isiah
02-17-2022, 11:20 AM
Stop complaing about getting little gold in the event this event isn’t for gold it’s for u to get items the gold drops for me is 30k 18k 20k even 980 it’s random if u want gold farm gold in another map and for the red biomorph set with wep it was 60$ if u got a problem with people wanting to sel there item for more who r u to say it’s less I spent my hard earned money on it I’ll sel for 2b if I want.

P.s
cinco u doing good bro just keep up the updates

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 11:21 AM
Halo isn't in vendor unless you are adding later? I did get 25 and 50 hearts from ral Hess though

isiah
02-17-2022, 11:27 AM
1:30 central time it will be in vendor

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 12:22 PM
Stop complaing about getting little gold in the event this event isn’t for gold it’s for u to get items the gold drops for me is 30k 18k 20k even 980 it’s random if u want gold farm gold in another map and for the red biomorph set with wep it was 60$ if u got a problem with people wanting to sel there item for more who r u to say it’s less I spent my hard earned money on it I’ll sel for 2b if I want.

P.s
cinco u doing good bro just keep up the updatesThis is a forum to talk about event If you don't like it don't read. And yes it is about gold if there is gold loot equipment. Cinco even said in post about getting rich off of gold or do you not read? And only reason gold is random cause not everyone has gold loot I see you didn't read what I said about that also and do what you want with ur wasted money lol I wont be buying from you cause I'm sure ur trying to sell it for like 2b lmao also a waste of gold and who even said I wanted it to begin with did you see me say I wanna buy it? I was just asking why it was limited. Sounding like a true plat buying mercher lol I guess I triggered u

Lyv
02-17-2022, 12:30 PM
Don't forget that the "old DL" was shut down and didn't get updated no more. So honestly, appreciate that the game is still running. And it's now much easier to get gold. Just play, save and then buy whatever you want.

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 01:20 PM
Don't forget that the "old DL" was shut down and didn't get updated no more. So honestly, appreciate that the game is still running. And it's now much easier to get gold. Just play, save and then buy whatever you want.I have plenty of gold saved I'm not gonna spend my gold to get one item just to show off to a bunch of strangers lmao. I miss the old dl before plat went up and pvp got ruined by forge and weapon combos

isiah
02-17-2022, 01:27 PM
Should appreciate the people buying stuff with real money it’s the reason the game still updating without them the game would just die out and all that good and vanity u got ain’t going to matter anymore

Xtylez
02-17-2022, 01:31 PM
I have plenty of gold saved I'm not gonna spend my gold to get one item just to show off to a bunch of strangers lmao. I miss the old dl before plat went up and pvp got ruined by forge and weapon combos

If you want to buy it for flexing or not is your choice, but i'm quite sure Cinco already said that the reason of why the weap is limited is because of business

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 01:35 PM
If you want to buy it for flexing or not is your choice, but i'm quite sure Cinco already said that the reason of why the weap is limited is because of businessAlready passed that dude and stopped talking about it till y'all wanna start yapping about it lmao

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 01:38 PM
Y'all coming to Cinco defence like he a damsel in distress or some ishhh lmao I stopped talking about it so now y'all can move on and stop trying to be heroes of tapatalk

Uptosts
02-17-2022, 02:38 PM
Cinco we have golden date night but not deadly date night outfit (red one) ?

P.s ( can see in preview post but not in vendor)

Cinco
02-17-2022, 02:46 PM
Cinco we have golden date night but not deadly date night outfit (red one) ?

P.s ( can see in preview post but not in vendor)

I will take a look at this as soon as I can. Thanks!

Guapanese
02-17-2022, 03:34 PM

There's also the simple fact that nothing is stopping you from earning the necessary gold.

It’s not that though Cinco why not allow players to once again buy for platnium especially as a “Daily Rotation Item” it shouldn’t be something that forever disappears out of rotation. I’m not asking you to make it for gold but I am asking you to bring it back again for platnium as you release the best weapon in the game for only 90 players, if it was purely cosmetic it would be a much different story but releasing such a powerful weapon to such a limited amount of players doesn’t make much sense. I also believe that most people that bought said item already had giger when people had already been begging for it because it was so expensive and all that happened was it was made more expensive so please take it into consideration cinco.

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 03:41 PM
It’s not that though Cinco why not allow players to once again buy for platnium especially as a “Daily Rotation Item” it shouldn’t be something that forever disappears out of rotation. I’m not asking you to make it for gold but I am asking you to bring it back again for platnium as you release the best weapon in the game for only 90 players, if it was purely cosmetic it would be a much different story but releasing such a powerful weapon to such a limited amount of players doesn’t make much sense. I also believe that most people that bought said item already had giger when people had already been begging for it because it was so expensive and all that happened was it was made more expensive so please take it into consideration cinco.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWatch out for the tapatalk avengers they will come on ur post crying

Cinco
02-17-2022, 03:43 PM
Watch out for the tapatalk avengers they will come on ur post crying

Is this a forum where users can express themselves or not?

Cinco
02-17-2022, 03:44 PM

I understand you and I have had plenty of time to consider the addition of truly 'limited' items in the game. Don't take it personally if I choose not to eliminate the exclusivity of this item. Best wishes!

Guapanese
02-17-2022, 03:52 PM
I understand you and I have had plenty of time to consider the addition of truly 'limited' items in the game. Don't take it personally if I choose not to eliminate the exclusivity of this item. Best wishes!

i have no problem with game exclusivity that is not my issue my issue lies where the best weapon in the game was one only buyable for plat and only 90 players were able to obtain it can I just please understand the logic of that because I’m not understanding how it’s very fair especially when all players begged for lucerath giger return and the ones that ended up with hemorath giger seemingly were the ones already with lucersth it just seems like the intended market was entirely missed due to it being so limited. Cosmetics i completely understand but when weapons become outrageous especially when they’re used in game it’s different. Giger only ever got up to roughly 600m but Hemorath version has now reached upwards of 1b and it’s just released, maybe at least some clarification if you won’t make any kind of change, or maybe you will?

Guapanese
02-17-2022, 03:54 PM
i have no problem with game exclusivity that is not my issue my issue lies where the best weapon in the game was one only buyable for plat and only 90 players were able to obtain it can I just please understand the logic of that because I’m not understanding how it’s very fair especially when all players begged for lucerath giger return and the ones that ended up with hemorath giger seemingly were the ones already with lucersth it just seems like the intended market was entirely missed due to it being so limited. Cosmetics i completely understand but when weapons become outrageous especially when they’re used in game it’s different. Giger only ever got up to roughly 600m but Hemorath version has now reached upwards of 1b and it’s just released, maybe at least some clarification if you won’t make any kind of change, or maybe you will?

even with regular giger you gave ppl the chance to get it bound but when you make a weapon that’s used in every mode and is the universal best it must be obtainable to at least more then 90 ppl dont you think???

Cinco
02-17-2022, 03:55 PM

Don't be offended, but you are incorrect about this being the 'best' weapon. It's essentially the same weapon as Lucerath. The stat differences are negligible. I don't think you'll agree with me, but I didn't spend days testing and revising this item just for laughs. I intended Hemorath to be slightly different but not a 'clearly superior' item (as I have done with certain Relics, especially Elders, in the past).

Cinco
02-17-2022, 03:56 PM
even with regular giger you gave ppl the chance to get it bound but when you make a weapon that’s used in every mode and is the universal best it must be obtainable to at least more then 90 ppl dont you think???

I definitely disagree. Again, please take no offense. I'm just not persuaded and I do wish you the very best! :-)

Guapanese
02-17-2022, 04:00 PM
I definitely disagree. Again, please take no offense. I'm just not persuaded and I do wish you the very best! :-)

I understand so maybe to ease will hemorath be something that may ever return or will it always be an item kept out of rotation because if that is the case maybe change it from daily deals name as it seems like it’s something that’ll eventually be back in rotation

Cinco
02-17-2022, 04:03 PM
I understand so maybe to ease will hemorath be something that may ever return or will it always be an item kept out of rotation because if that is the case maybe change it from daily deals name as it seems like it’s something that’ll eventually be back in rotation

The 'Daily Deal' title for the featured area of the store is named this way because the deals are available on particular days... but I can see changing this to "Limited Item Sales" or "Exclusive Sales."

Guapanese
02-17-2022, 04:12 PM
The 'Daily Deal' title for the featured area of the store is named this way because the deals are available on particular days... but I can see changing this to "Limited Item Sales" or "Exclusive Sales."

I definitely agree as it’s a little misleading because I feel like daily deals would definitely be a rotation thing something that of bigger scale games like fortnite or anything else that brings back items through “daily deals”

Guapanese
02-17-2022, 04:16 PM

does this also mean hemorath will never return or anything better than giger will never release

Cinco
02-17-2022, 05:08 PM
does this also mean hemorath will never return or anything better than giger will never release

Items that are superior to the Giger blades will most certainly appear in the future - especially when the level cap increases.

As for reissuing these limited items, I have no plans to bring these back and wish to keep them (and future limited stuff) from returning.

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 05:43 PM
Is this a forum where users can express themselves or not? was just telling guapaneese to watch out for the same ppl that came on my post about gold loot and hemorath . I mean that is what forum is for right? Not to have ppl attack you cause they don't like a post you made. Was just giving heads up. That my new name for ppl like that the tapatalk avengers

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 05:53 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHope you didn't take what I wrote the wrong way. was giving you heads up

Guapanese
02-17-2022, 05:56 PM
Items that are superior to the Giger blades will most certainly appear in the future - especially when the level cap increases.

As for reissuing these limited items, I have no plans to bring these back and wish to keep them (and future limited stuff) from returning.

I appreciate this, you know I think it would quite frankly quiet the community and stop people like myself from complaining if we could maybe pin or create a forum post in collaboration with you that explains what items will never see a return as these “limited and rare” items will stay that way and be able to be increased in price since you’re open about hemorath never returning we could maybe do the same with other items.

Guapanese
02-17-2022, 05:58 PM
Hope you didn't take what I wrote the wrong way. was giving you heads up

No i didn’t I appreciate you, cinco and maybe others for being both respectful and actually replying. I honestly wish cinco would put me on a team of people to maybe help come up with creative ideas for the games as I really have a vision for the game and I’m sure many other players do as well, as some sort of creative community based team of people with ideas for the game

Darkwarfare420
02-17-2022, 06:04 PM
No i didn’t I appreciate you, cinco and maybe others for being both respectful and actually replying. I honestly wish cinco would put me on a team of people to maybe help come up with creative ideas for the games as I really have a vision for the game and I’m sure many other players do as well, as some sort of creative community based team of people with ideas for the game

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI apologize if you took what I said the wrong way wasn't trying to be disrespectful or attack you in anyway at all

Evildantee
02-17-2022, 06:35 PM
Hopefully no event lb exclusive rewards or event items as a whole return with this new policy.

jscolaro43
02-17-2022, 11:39 PM
It is possible for our friend list on dl to stop moving? I'm trying to delete ppl but it won't stop moving and I don't wanna accidentally delete my good friends

Nuclearblast
02-18-2022, 01:34 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhen will the level cap increase ? We are waiting for it since a long time .

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-18-2022, 11:38 AM
Hopefully no event lb exclusive rewards or event items as a whole return with this new policy.

To be clear: the only items affected by this 'policy' are the ones that appear in the new limited sales system.

Cinco
02-18-2022, 11:55 AM
The gold gets split between each player and if you are running with ppl that don't have goldloot you aren't getting much if you don't believe me try it for yourself

You're right - the gold loot is being split up. It shouldn't be. Gold loot should be individual so that you can play with others without losing gold. We'll be changing this very soon.

Evildantee
02-18-2022, 12:06 PM
To be clear: the only items affected by this 'policy' are the ones that appear in the new limited sales system.So you're gonna only make a policy that benefits those who spends money but the rest of the people who actually play the game and compete you won't create a policy to at least protect them and the items that they worked their butt off to earn and not just hand over money for ? Nice.

Panda19
02-18-2022, 12:27 PM
Cinco, thank you so much for the addition of new items; I love the new red set! Unfortunately, people will always find something to complain about, than again, you cannot satisfy everyone. Valentine's Day event 2022 was a success.

jscolaro43
02-18-2022, 05:02 PM
You're right - the gold loot is being split up. It shouldn't be. Gold loot should be individual so that you can play with others without losing gold. We'll be changing this very soon.Ty Cinco I appreciate you fixing it

Squidgame
02-19-2022, 02:11 AM
So you're gonna only make a policy that benefits those who spends money but the rest of the people who actually play the game and compete you won't create a policy to at least protect them and the items that they worked their butt off to earn and not just hand over money for ? Nice.

What do you know about "working your butt off to earn" ? You know nothing. You don't realise that most of those items people "work for" are at the end of the day bought and sold by plat buyers, do you? They're like your sugar daddies who get the items to sell in the first place. I really wonder what kind of butt working you did lol. The real butt working was post 2018 before all these updates which clearly you were not even a part of since you're new. So just kindly stop complaining in every new event and be thankful, you don't know what real "butt working" looks like.

Evildantee
02-19-2022, 02:23 AM
What do you know about "working your butt off to earn" ? You know nothing. You don't realise that most of those items people "work for" are at the end of the day bought and sold by plat buyers, do you? They're like your sugar daddies who get the items to sell in the first place. I really wonder what kind of butt working you did lol. The real butt working was post 2018 before all these updates which clearly you were not even a part of since you're new. So just kindly stop complaining in every new event and be thankful, you don't know what real "butt working" looks like.Shut your mouth. I'm talking about lb rewards so maybe learn how to read before you come here you keyboard warrior . All the lb events that have rewards exclusive to those who made the lb are earned and that's what I'm asking for to be locked in and not made to return . I really don't care about the rest of you and what you do . You can stay throwing your money away on a dead game that's your decision and if you want your stuff to be made exclusive and not return then the same should apply to those who make lb in events and get rewards . Those shouldn't return as well . Go and learn how to read before you come running your mouth on my posts again . Eleribu.

Evildantee
02-19-2022, 02:25 AM
And as for talking about new . I've been here since 2015 so maybe do your homework before you start talking to me or anyone on this forums .

jscolaro43
02-19-2022, 04:27 AM
You're right - the gold loot is being split up. It shouldn't be. Gold loot should be individual so that you can play with others without losing gold. We'll be changing this very soon.Ty very much

Darkwarfare420
02-19-2022, 04:36 AM
You're right - the gold loot is being split up. It shouldn't be. Gold loot should be individual so that you can play with others without losing gold. We'll be changing this very soon.Thanks for checking and fixing

SugarTheOne
02-19-2022, 10:09 AM
Greetings, dear administration!
Problem description: There are hundreds of similar gems stored in the inventory. I need to find one of them to put on. To do this, you need to go through the entire list to find the right one, which takes a lot of time and effort.

Solutions:
1) Display the liked items at the top of the inventory.
2) Set up clothing sets so that specific gems and weapons are preserved.

Lyv
02-19-2022, 12:50 PM
Greetings, dear administration!
Problem description: There are hundreds of similar gems stored in the inventory. I need to find one of them to put on. To do this, you need to go through the entire list to find the right one, which takes a lot of time and effort.

Solutions:
1) Display the liked items at the top of the inventory.
2) Set up clothing sets so that specific gems and weapons are preserved.

But you can save your different vanity sets plus weapon/gems already.

Atyrus
02-19-2022, 04:10 PM
Cinco, do you wish sell hemorath giger with gold or tokens ? :)

Panda19
02-19-2022, 05:51 PM
Cinco, do you wish sell hemorath giger with gold or tokens ? :)
It's not happening; he been said that. For an item to be purchased with "gold/tokens defeats the purpose of it being a plat exclusive" (Cinco).

SugarTheOne
02-20-2022, 12:00 AM
But you can save your different vanity sets plus weapon/gems already.

When changing one set of clothes to another, weapons and gems do not change. Checked many times, it doesn't work for me.

druidmaster
02-21-2022, 07:13 AM
hi cinco, i have sugesstion
could you add item like blood forge discount to buy from vendor, because i have already buy all the item in vendor with my event token and i still have max 10k token left dont know what to do with that
it seem wasted not to spend the token

Uptosts
02-22-2022, 01:41 AM
Cinco just wanted to ask red rose tradeable and charbound both gives different stats is it mistake or are meant to be as that, same goes for blk rose pet and dead love pet too.

Cinco
02-23-2022, 09:54 AM
Cinco just wanted to ask red rose tradeable and charbound both gives different stats is it mistake or are meant to be as that, same goes for blk rose pet and dead love pet too.

I'll take a look at this. Thanks!

Darkwarfare420
03-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Will there be a sin patty event this year? We didn't have last year

isiah
03-08-2022, 07:50 PM
Hey cinco u should do a daily deal for every event the theme could be based on the event just an idea

souzaluizantonio
03-09-2022, 11:25 AM
where is our carnival event cinco :)? Dark legends

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

souzaluizantonio
03-09-2022, 11:31 AM
I'll take a look at this. Thanks!five make more maps and levels[emoji4]

Enviado de meu moto e6s usando o Tapatalk

japanesecredit
03-13-2022, 10:47 AM
Hi cinco so are we going to have sin patty this year or not? Cause we didnt have any last year and game getting boring :/

Hallowickedz
03-14-2022, 03:08 PM
@cinco Level cap 56? maybe some icy new maps to mach the new guild hall as well as another guild hall to match the lava theme of the last maps? just a thought ! Was also wondering if there will be a st.patty event this year? have a good day

Daud
03-16-2022, 07:54 AM
Hey, cinco! Could you guys please remove the flashing light when forging because it bedazzles the eye and makes it hard to see the stats you are getting? Also, will there be a sin patty event this year and the approximate date of it?

Elderaubrey
04-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Thanks a bunchs

UnderRatedSuperstar
06-10-2022, 01:55 PM
Like cheese, I’m truly grate-ful for all that you do.

Cybergirl
08-01-2022, 06:55 AM
Oh my gosh, I just saw that it was. Will there still be something like that next time? I love the whole love tinsel thing, even though it's been making me feel pretty negative lately. Six months ago I was supposed to get married, but it turned out that my future wife was literally dating two men at the same time. I couldn't even imagine such a thing, and then I read some articles on toplovehacks com (https://toplovehacks.com/cheating-before-wedding/) and it hit me. My eyes were literally opened to everything that was going on. But now life goes on, I have a new girlfriend and am back to the usual rhythm of life.