PDA

View Full Version : 2022-02-10 Content Update (289605)

asommers
02-10-2022, 11:21 AM
+ You can now stash event reward vanity items that were previously un-stashable.
+ Love, Death and Ink tattoo vanity has been added to the supplemental Valentine's Day Vendor that arrives on Feb. 17th.

Innovation
02-10-2022, 11:38 AM
Thank you so much for making Event reward vanity items stashable :) Looking forward also for gems and weapons from previous Event rewards items :)

Squidgame
02-10-2022, 11:45 AM
+ You can now stash event reward vanity items that were previously un-stashable.
+ Love, Death and Ink tattoo vanity has been added to the supplemental Valentine's Day Vendor that arrives on Feb. 17th.

What about the weapons and gems? Rendezu the vicious? The old unstashable gems? Please make them stashable too

Fyth
02-10-2022, 12:45 PM
What about the weapons and gems? Rendezu the vicious? The old unstashable gems? Please make them stashable tooThis will be nice too cuz we got a lot of weapons and gems

Evildantee
02-11-2022, 07:42 AM
+ Love, Death and Ink tattoo vanity has been added to the supplemental Valentine's Day Vendor that arrives on Feb. 17th.Supplemental vendor ? Is the other vendor going to sell totally new stuff or its the same vendor as the one selling the vintage sets ? Please do clarify cinco sir

Cinco
02-11-2022, 08:53 AM
Supplemental vendor ? Is the other vendor going to sell totally new stuff or its the same vendor as the one selling the vintage sets ? Please do clarify cinco sir

This is the vendor that I mentioned at the end of the Valentine's event preview post. It will appear on the 17th and will give you a chance to purchase some of the 2022 items (like wings, etc.) - and will now also include Love, Death and Ink.

gjaden
02-14-2022, 11:19 AM
Cinco I think you don't realize that the rich players are the same ones who bought the new hemorath sets. How can we afford it if they sell it for 700 million - 1 billion for a one sword tell me that's even reasonable?. This is why we're asking for hemorath giger for gold bound like you did for lucerath. Make it fair for everyone. These people are standing in sanc 24/7 flexing their weapons thinking they're special

Squidgame
02-14-2022, 11:31 AM
Cinco I think you don't realize that the rich players are the same ones who bought the new hemorath sets. How can we afford it if they sell it for 700 million - 1 billion for a one sword tell me that's even reasonable?. This is why we're asking for hemorath giger for gold bound like you did for lucerath. Make it fair for everyone. These people are standing in sanc 24/7 flexing their weapons thinking they're special

Youre pissed over the fact that someone is richer than you? That I've never seen before. Not to mention that the whole set isn't even being sold for as much as you claim but ok. Imagine coming to forums to complain about someone "flexing"..... unbelievable seriously. Can't believe my eyes.