PDA

View Full Version : Push notifications for CS sales

Energizeric
06-30-2012, 06:58 PM
Since iPhones and iPads have push notifications, it would be great if you could chose an option to have push notifications sent to your device whenever one of your items in the CS sells. It could say "Your Tiki Helm sold for 250,000 gold"

This would be very useful for Merchants.

Airity
06-30-2012, 07:02 PM
+1 I think it'd be better if these were in gane though.

Fao
06-30-2012, 07:02 PM
This idea has been suggested in a different way before! That you would get a notification IG if an item sold, that was the different way, but I really like this idea, wouldn't help just Merchants, but anyone who sells stuff!

Energizeric
06-30-2012, 07:24 PM
In game would be good too. I just find myself signing in a few times per day just to go to the CS and check to see if my stuff sold.

Someone had suggested a special app just for the CS. Perhaps if this is done, then that app should have the push notifications. I would be willing to pay $5 or $10 for such an app, and I'm sure others would too.

Airity
06-30-2012, 07:35 PM
It'd be good out of game, but the hardcore merchanter's devices would get flooded.

Energizeric
07-01-2012, 01:50 AM
It'd be good out of game, but the hardcore merchanter's devices would get flooded.

Then they could turn off the option if they choose. It should be an option.

HunterSLAYER
07-02-2012, 01:45 AM
From Mageprodigy's thread:

It would be a cool idea if sts makes an app for every legends game and u just log in in beginning and u only have the cs screen. u can just acces ur stash and inventory but u cant plat the game just look at cs. this would be easy when you want to check the cs fast without walking to artie!

thanks.

Sent from my M1 SONY XPERIA S(LT26i) via Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2