PDA

View Full Version : 2022-02-10 Content Update (289632)

asommers
02-10-2022, 04:43 PM
+ Fixed a number of Level 46 weapns and gem items that could not be stashed. Specifically...
+ You can now stash Black Moon Medallion of Vapulea, Black Moon Braelet of Leviacza, Elder Moon Stone of Grind, Elder Blood Stone of Spite, Elder Beast Stone of Drive.
+ Additionally the Cleavers of Old Blood, Grotasz the Immortal, Hellscream of Elder Blood, Ravagers Of First Blood, and Rendazu the Vicious can now be stashed.
+ Increased the minimum event token drop from Ral'Hess from one (1) to five (5).
+ The Hotelier can now also drop Valentine event tokens.
+ Increased the drop chance of all items from the Hotelier.
+ Limited quantities of the "Hemorath Giger" item bundle will be on sale on February 12th and 13th!
+ This special Valentine's Day bundle contains three (3) trade-friendly vanity items and one (1) special Elder Relic weapon.
+ Wear all four (4) pieces of this new set to unlock a new Achievement and Title.

Evildantee
02-11-2022, 07:45 AM
+ Fixed a number of Level 46 weapns and gem items that could not be stashed. Specifically...
+ You can now stash Black Moon Medallion of Vapulea, Black Moon Braelet of Leviacza, Elder Moon Stone of Grind, Elder Blood Stone of Spite, Elder Beast Stone of Drive.
+ Additionally the Cleavers of Old Blood, Grotasz the Immortal, Hellscream of Elder Blood, Ravagers Of First Blood, and Rendazu the Vicious can now be stashed.
+ Increased the minimum event token drop from Ral'Hess from one (1) to five (5).
+ Limited quantities of the "Hemorath Giger" item bundle will be on sale on February 12th and 13th!
+ This special Valentine's Day bundle contains three (3) trade-friendly vanity items and one (1) special Elder Relic weapon.
+ Wear all four (4) pieces of this new set to unlock a new Achievement and Title.Will the bundle be available for gold/tokens or is it just platinum?

Cinco
02-11-2022, 08:54 AM
Will the bundle be available for gold/tokens or is it just platinum?

This bundle is a Platinum exclusive.

Evildantee
02-11-2022, 09:46 AM
This bundle is a Platinum exclusive.Ah I see... Isn't there any way to make it available for those who don't spend plat like that sir ? I'm saying this because a new giger which might surpasses the old one being available for just plat may cause problems both now and in the long run since only a few people will buy and then once prices are set it will most likely go up from there but for the present time please do consider making provision for bound versions too sir some of us wouldn't mind if the gold is fairly high

Cinco
02-11-2022, 10:02 AM
Ah I see... Isn't there any way to make it available for those who don't spend plat like that sir ? I'm saying this because a new giger which might surpasses the old one being available for just plat may cause problems both now and in the long run since only a few people will buy and then once prices are set it will most likely go up from there but for the present time please do consider making provision for bound versions too sir some of us wouldn't mind if the gold is fairly high

The set is trade-friendly, so you can purchase it from a Platinum user.

Nuclearblast
02-11-2022, 10:14 AM
The set is trade-friendly, so you can purchase it from a Platinum user.Yes but only limited quantities of that set it would be hard to purchase it from a platinum user and mostly they will sell it for a very high price .

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Evildantee
02-11-2022, 11:48 AM
The set is trade-friendly, so you can purchase it from a Platinum user.Well that's one thing sir but in recent times they've decided to make it extra hard to buy stuff from them because it's either they won't sell because they don't like an individual or they feel some sort of god complex cause they've spent money to get those items or only a few copies are bought by the few people who buy and then they sit on the items for extended periods and then jack the prices when they begin to put them out for sale like what happened with the crop set during Halloween. Normally I wouldn't mind if it was just vanity but since there's a weapon in there too that's why I'm suggesting that an option be made for it to be bought with gold because I don't know about others but most of us aren't selling weapons that we actively use or on second thought you could offer the weapon separately for gold and then the full bundle for those who are interested but for the vast majority of players who aren't major plat buyers I'm requesting that you please make a gold option sir to at least make it possible for almost all of us doing the event to get it . Please do take it into consideration sir and thank you again for the event . It's been great so far

gjaden
02-12-2022, 06:09 AM
Cinco the majority of us wants the new giger either add it for drop or make purchaseable for gold unless you really want us to force to buy plat that's not ok

SFQ7
02-12-2022, 08:23 AM
+ Wear all four (4) pieces of this new set to unlock a new Achievement and Title.Please increase the drop chance for the common djinn stones.

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

Cinco
02-12-2022, 09:17 AM
I will look into increasing the token drops from Hotelier and adjusting the rate of component drops from the Hotelier before we get into the second week of the event. I do think that removing the token drops from Hotelier would solve the second part of this quite easily. It might make sense to do this and then to add denominations of 15, 20 (maybe even 50?) to Ral'Hess with the same update. Hopefully I will be able to provide more information early next week (perhaps on Monday).

As for the Hemorath Giger vanity + Elder Relic bundle, I have considered your feedback. For an array of reasons (business-related) I have decided to keep this as a Platinum exclusive. Furthermore, I do not want to break this set up into Platinum exclusive and gold purchased / bound variants because it defeats the purpose of having an 'exclusive' Platinum bundle. Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes my non-Platinum users. I thank you all for your continued support!

Tranquilities
02-12-2022, 01:45 PM
Cinco can you consider bringing back the other old vanities like serpent and venus

Panda19
02-12-2022, 02:24 PM
Why would an EXCLUSIVE outfit be available to purchase for tokens? It's exclusive for a reason. Cinco, you definitely made the right decision on letting it remain a plat exclusive.

Panda19
02-12-2022, 02:26 PM
So people cannot hoard or collect items that they buy from this event? That makes no sense.😂 Let people do what they want with their items.

Yamato
02-12-2022, 06:59 PM
Cinco, plz reconsider making at least the old Giger back bound for gold in the vendor, its total unfairness for all the players that cant pay those 1000 Plat n we are more than 95%.
All what Evildantee, Nuclear Blast, Skull Ripper said above is absolutely true, the game is gonna slip into madness of unfairness n lots of people will just quit for good just because of that. Look at the prices for the vanity like classic hat already n all the stuff already released back not long ago, the price for dem never changed ! Why ? Because so few bought them, due to the high plat price ! So if the prices dont ever go down for that kind of stuff, imagine for a wep that is a necessity.
The game is already enough unfair, why would it hurt the business since some of the Valentine vanities are already sold 2000+ plat price ? The Crimson giger plat bundle will still be bought n sold 1B + in auc by all the regular abuser during the whole time after the event, tons of players will miss those 2 days, plat buyers will still buy n hoard them to sell 1B so why not making at least a non tradable version for gold that cant harm anyone ? It is not a harm for anyone to add the giger for gold in vendor during those 2 little days, plz reconsider sir. The plat buyers will still be able to sell their bundle after the event, at least if u absolutely dont wanna give us any Crimson Giger for bound, plz give us at least the old giger back, that would help a bit since everyone hoarding It sell It 1B+ as usual

Yamato
02-12-2022, 07:33 PM
AGREED! If it's only vanities here, it would be ok for it to be limited edition but there is also a weapon here. It's truly unfair for people who werent present during the reset of the timer and during this event. In further events, I would say it's PAY TO WIN because truth be told, if the players with the new giger team up for gauntlet, if they also use blood of the beast, there is no way for others to beat them and imagine if they have alts, they can easily take over leaderboard and hoard the prizes and titles. There is no way ordinary giger users or players with no giger to overtake even if they are really pro. Aside from that, despite there being 4h restart, it's still almost impossible to attain the sets especially if certain players are planning on hoarding every refresh. In the future event, people will mostlikely just quit the game because of how unfair it's gotten. Even if they are trade friendly, sellers wont be selling it below 1b per set. Not every player gets that amount of golds to spend on just 1 set because in the future events, there will always be newer items. Thankfully the old giger were given a choice of gold and plat purchases because it showed fairness to everyone, now it's just frustrating!

All true !! This is really horrible stuff, in fact gold sinks hv been suggested to balance the game but what is happening is totally the opposite, releasing vanity back for 2000 plat price is never gonna balance the game or make any price better, same for releasing weapons for 1000 Plat that none can get except plat buyers n all the same n same n same abusing people to get more n more all the freaking time. I never post usually on this forum n Im a player here since 2014, but this is going way out of hand.
The helix matter has never been solved, but guess what, now we get a second helix limited for 2 days to make the rich richer, n the poor poorer. If this thing is staying as It is, I cant imagine the noise It will be during the following months n maybe years

Darkwarfare420
02-12-2022, 08:26 PM
I will look into increasing the token drops from Hotelier and adjusting the rate of component drops from the Hotelier before we get into the second week of the event. I do think that removing the token drops from Hotelier would solve the second part of this quite easily. It might make sense to do this and then to add denominations of 15, 20 (maybe even 50?) to Ral'Hess with the same update. Hopefully I will be able to provide more information early next week (perhaps on Monday).

As for the Hemorath Giger vanity + Elder Relic bundle, I have considered your feedback. For an array of reasons (business-related) I have decided to keep this as a Platinum exclusive. Furthermore, I do not want to break this set up into Platinum exclusive and gold purchased / bound variants because it defeats the purpose of having an 'exclusive' Platinum bundle. Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes my non-Platinum users. I thank you all for your continued support!Plz look into making ral Hess solo option it's annoying you talk about lots of gold loot then you make it multi and not everyone uses gold loot on there equipment and it's extra annoying when I enter ral Hess 10 times straight and it's empty cause players cleared it out already

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Memek
02-12-2022, 11:46 PM
Yeah how about u part them to pieces and put each of them 300 plts lol. Whnever I com check the lair, the item always sold out! If u cant make a token version atleast give everyone a chance to buy themselves one.

Nuclearblast
02-13-2022, 03:48 AM

As for the Hemorath Giger vanity + Elder Relic bundle, I have considered your feedback. For an array of reasons (business-related) I have decided to keep this as a Platinum exclusive. Furthermore, I do not want to break this set up into Platinum exclusive and gold purchased / bound variants because it defeats the purpose of having an 'exclusive' Platinum bundle. Apologies for any inconvenience that this causes my non-Platinum users. I thank you all for your continued support!Okay keep that set platinum exclusive but atleast make a weapon as good as Hemorath giger for non platinum users .

Squidgame
02-13-2022, 03:55 AM
Okay keep that set platinum exclusive but atleast make a weapon as good as Hemorath giger for non platinum users .

Old gigers are better than the new hem gigers

Squidgame
02-13-2022, 04:01 AM
All true !! This is really horrible stuff, in fact gold sinks hv been suggested to balance the game but what is happening is totally the opposite, releasing vanity back for 2000 plat price is never gonna balance the game or make any price better, same for releasing weapons for 1000 Plat that none can get except plat buyers n all the same n same n same abusing people to get more n more all the freaking time. I never post usually on this forum n Im a player here since 2014, but this is going way out of hand.
The helix matter has never been solved, but guess what, now we get a second helix limited for 2 days to make the rich richer, n the poor poorer. If this thing is staying as It is, I cant imagine the noise It will be during the following months n maybe years

Everything that has been said here is nonsense. All of you are speaking nonsense. New helix? Bruh the new crimson set is being sold for only 300mil on auc. If you've been playing for atleast a year, you can afford that set right now. What new helix? Why are you wasting the devs' time exaggerating like that? Crimson set is just like any other plat set that came so far. You have no complaint about other plat sets but you do about this set? How does that make sense? Yes available for 2.days. and? Thats actually a lot of time. One day passed and its already not rare. 2 days is a lot especially that the population of people who buy a lot of stuff with plat isn't many.

Squidgame
02-13-2022, 04:19 AM
Exactly Yamato! These players hoarded the new giger at what cost? Well, none other but to sell it to their friends outside game for real cash that's way higher than the cash used to purchase Platinums. Cinco I hope you realize the people whom you are selling the new gigers to are the ones killing your game by earning more than sts in one purchase especially when they sell their items in dark legends trading group in Facebook! I thought that's illegal in game but you seem to give them more chance to do it, no offense

You have no idea what you're saying. For real no idea. You think Cinco is gonna go on Facebook groups and find exactly who sells stuff to their friends? No offence but I assume you're 12. If someone gives 100$ to their friend and then they go on game and he "gifts" an item to his friend, you think Cinco is buda? He's gonna know what their intention was??? You're complaining and complaining yet you don't realise that's punishable from the very beginning and there is even a message that says in game, do not try to sell items for real world cash because you will only get scammed. You complain and complain but make no sense. If you see someone in public saying they pay real money for items, report them, and done that's it. Its all about what happens in-game, not outside it. Kindly stop wasting the devs' time

Evildantee
02-13-2022, 05:17 AM

35 damage difference in raw stats and almost +100 dps difference .. Guess your brain isn't working that's why you made that statement.

Evildantee
02-13-2022, 05:22 AM
Everything that has been said here is nonsense. All of you are speaking nonsense. New helix? Bruh the new crimson set is being sold for only 300mil on auc. If you've been playing for atleast a year, you can afford that set right now. What new helix? Why are you wasting the devs' time exaggerating like that? Crimson set is just like any other plat set that came so far. You have no complaint about other plat sets but you do about this set? How does that make sense? Yes available for 2.days. and? Thats actually a lot of time. One day passed and its already not rare. 2 days is a lot especially that the population of people who buy a lot of stuff with plat isn't many.

Nobody is talking about the set here . If it was a set with no weapon there wouldn't be this much commotion in here . I remember how you cried for months on end last year prior to halloween about daring and android gems which those of us who farmed in halloween 2020 and made lb in that event dropped and got as rewards but because you managed to pay money for a bundle that's got this new weapon you're running your mouth all over the place . Sit your *** down and just stop talking already. People are demanding 1b+ for the weapon and that's what people are concerned about not the set itself . The same way the original gigers were made available to plat spenders and non plat spenders is the same way the new weapon should be . Anyways I'm done here . Don't even bother replying unless you wanna reply to yourself.

Soursoup
02-13-2022, 05:53 AM
Again exaggerating and wasting the devs's time. Why? What nonsense are you saying? The game didn't change at all. "Healthg community". "Everyone helping each other" sounds like an anime flash back, none of that is true. Nothing changed since ever and no richer is becoming more rich just because they bought a plat set thats now 300mil lol.

The game is FAR away from turning into a "P2P" game. Only spenders win? What are you talking about? Winning in pvp?? How are you losing anything if someone buys something for plat I don't get it? It sounds like you're complaining because you're afraid people might be richer than you, which is an absurd reason.

Where are the scammers youre talking about? Who even gets scammed now a days unless its them being inattentive or completely unaware? There is hardly any way you'd get scammed now a days. You can fit so many items in trade, gold has comas between digits, and everything is as clear as ever. Unless you give someone something and expect them to give it back, there is no other way of getting scammed. Trollers haters and racists? Its an online game what do you exactly expect? If you have a problem with someone or youre being cyber bullied, simply take screenshots and email them to spacetimestudios. Easily done.

what's 300mil? Crimson bio set? Please mention the seller name here asap I looking to buy 3x or if he have 5x or 10x of those set I will buy all for 300 mil each. Or I can trade a few helix for those too if he don't want gold. Cus I been asking most seller they are selling 700m+ atm...

Squidgame
02-13-2022, 06:31 AM
35 damage difference in raw stats and almost +100 dps difference .. Guess your brain isn't working that's why you made that statement.

If you think 35 damage and 100dps is a big deal then I could swear on god that you don't even pvp :) so please if you have nothing to do with something, please please don't comment about it. You only embarrass yourself and waste other's time. For real. 35 damage? Fr? 100dps? Old gigers are better still you have no idea. I tried myself in pvp so don't chat to me

Squidgame
02-13-2022, 06:35 AM
what's 300mil? Crimson bio set? Please mention the seller name here asap I looking to buy 3x or if he have 5x or 10x of those set I will buy all for 300 mil each. Or I can trade a few helix for those too if he don't want gold. Cus I been asking most seller they are selling 700m+ atm...

On auction yesterday and today I saw it for max 400mil

gjaden
02-13-2022, 07:05 AM
Cinco pls make the hemorath giger available for gold bound item or if not for drop. If you look already these people are acting superior like god cos they have the new weapon

Soursoup
02-13-2022, 07:19 AM
Cinco pls make the hemorath giger available for gold bound item or if not for drop. If you look already these people are acting superior like god cos they have the new weapon

ikr! they be looking so PRO lmao

Squidgame
02-13-2022, 07:52 AM

Lies. They're not superior like "god" old gigers are almost the exact same

Cinco
02-13-2022, 10:07 AM
Okay keep that set platinum exclusive but atleast make a weapon as good as Hemorath giger for non platinum users .

Are you familiar with Lucerath Giger? It’s different but just as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtylez
02-13-2022, 10:29 AM
I personally tried against the new weap using Lucerath, and i must admit that them both are basically the same thing, but i think the problem here is not the damage they have but the DPS, 35dmg in PvP means almost nothing in a combo-based meta. But DPS really does because that means that the faster you can hit, the faster you can combo, i could say that i could beat my opponent few times because i noticed that he was still leaning how to PvP, but even like that, it could consider it a threat, i really don't want to know about what someone that is already an experienced player could do with that dps difference.

Although i'm not voting for weapons to be free, because i understand that business is business, i really consider that Cinco could give new players and pvpers another chance to get Lucerath Giger weapon, because the only 2 weapons that could beat the new Hemorath weapon would be: Lucerath for their high combo rate, and guns, only if you are lucky enough not to miss the shot proc.

Xxenchantress
02-13-2022, 01:17 PM
Why are the master scroll drops so nonexistent?

Nuclearblast
02-13-2022, 01:55 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes i use lucerath giger but hemorath giger's higher damage makes it a much better weapon . If it's only in pve it won't matter but that high damage completely changes pvp as only few players got it . So in pve it might be just as good as old giger but when in PvP it's much better .

Squidgame
02-13-2022, 03:12 PM
Yes i use lucerath giger but hemorath giger's higher damage makes it a much better weapon . If it's only in pve it won't matter but that high damage completely changes pvp as only few players got it . So in pve it might be just as good as old giger but when in PvP it's much better .

Nonsense. Absolute nonsense. Don't waste your time cinco i swear they're just blabbering. I tried both weapons with a friend, and they are totally the same thing. Fr. The difference is so so little its almost non existent. The new gigers are basically a second chance to get gigers for those who don't have old gigers.

Squidgame
02-13-2022, 03:16 PM
If you think 35 damage and 100dps is a big deal then I could swear on god that you don't even pvp :) so please if you have nothing to do with something, please please don't comment about it. You only embarrass yourself and waste other's time. For real. 35 damage? Fr? 100dps? Old gigers are better still you have no idea. I tried myself in pvp so don't chat to me

icanseeyou
02-13-2022, 04:43 PM
Cinco please release the old giger for bound all merchant in dl sell op for hemorath set

Findme
02-14-2022, 12:25 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkbro hermorath giger proc is not working kindly check

Sent from my V2066 using Tapatalk

Yamato
02-14-2022, 01:39 AM

LMAO squid just return to the waters my guy, ur spitting too much ink from ur tentacles n ur swelling blind by It, can u explain why the old giger would be BETTER than the hemorath ? Hello ? The old giger has nothing possibly better than the hemorath, It has weaker dps by 100 points, less dmg. N It doesnt hv anything for compensation in return that the Hemorath doesnt hv already. How the old giger could possibly be.... better ?! 🤣 Explain to us in details, doctor. 100 Dps u like It or not is a big upgrade, u combo much more. Everyone says Bulwark suks just because of few dps lower than giger n few dmg lower. But 35dmg + 100 dps of difference suddenly doesnt matter anymore ? Hello ? Its exactly like ur saying a PC from 2019 with weaker processor n weaker GPU is better than a new PC from this year with higher power. Maths are maths, n numbers exist for a reason. When u say u beat someone in pvp that has hemorath or that u tried both or blah blah blah, anyone can say the same kind of bs abt just anything.
N btw....

"Hemorath set is 300M in auc"

Hahahahahahaha ur just born for comedy, or ur are blinded by the ink again

Yamato
02-14-2022, 01:48 AM

My guy u couldnt say better

Squidgame
02-14-2022, 05:59 AM
My guy u couldnt say better

"My guy u couldn't say better"

Scroll up a few posts and you'll see Cinco agreed with me himself that old gigers are just as good. Now tell me ink dude you know better than the developer who made these items as well?

Squidgame
02-14-2022, 06:06 AM
LMAO squid just return to the waters my guy, ur spitting too much ink from ur tentacles n ur swelling blind by It, can u explain why the old giger would be BETTER than the hemorath ? Hello ? The old giger has nothing possibly better than the hemorath, It has weaker dps by 100 points, less dmg. N It doesnt hv anything for compensation in return that the Hemorath doesnt hv already. How the old giger could possibly be.... better ?! �� Explain to us in details, doctor. 100 Dps u like It or not is a big upgrade, u combo much more. Everyone says Bulwark suks just because of few dps lower than giger n few dmg lower. But 35dmg + 100 dps of difference suddenly doesnt matter anymore ? Hello ? Its exactly like ur saying a PC from 2019 with weaker processor n weaker GPU is better than a new PC from this year with higher power. Maths are maths, n numbers exist for a reason. When u say u beat someone in pvp that has hemorath or that u tried both or blah blah blah, anyone can say the same kind of bs abt just anything.
N btw....

"Hemorath set is 300M in auc"

Hahahahahahaha ur just born for comedy, or ur are blinded by the ink again

I didn't read any of the bad jokes you made js. You're either terrible at pvp or you don't even pvp just like that evildanteee guy. It's defo one of the two. 1v1 me ill use old gigers and you use the new ones, I'll show you how good they are and that you're just terrible lol. When I said I tried them that means I tried them. If your brain doesnt function enough to understand what that means then I cant understand it for you. It isn't bs or whatever you said there, I pvp everyday and I know whats good and what isn't. Again you probably don't even pvp so I'm wasting my time replying

isiah
02-14-2022, 07:19 AM
Stop complaining grind up and buy it -.- ya make it seem like ya want it handed to u because u don’t wana spend so much gold on a set that has only 80-120 in game remember who keeps the game alive for the f2p players the paying ones keep that in mind they spend money so u don’t have to.

Squidgame
02-14-2022, 08:39 AM
Stop complaining grind up and buy it -.- ya make it seem like ya want it handed to u because u don’t wana spend so much gold on a set that has only 80-120 in game remember who keeps the game alive for the f2p players the paying ones keep that in mind they spend money so u don’t have to.

Exactly, finally

Panda19
02-14-2022, 12:34 PM
@skull ripper that sounds like a personal problem. Us buying items with plat is so we can have for ourselves. YOU seem bitter that you are not benefitting from the event. Everyone had a fair opportunity to get the new outfit. Be optimistic instead of pessimistic. Again, Cinco, thank you so much for the new vanity; it's beautiful!

icanseeyou
02-14-2022, 02:23 PM
Im quitting now cinco bcause you dont release the lucerath giger. No giger no life

Cinco
02-14-2022, 02:34 PM
Im quitting now cinco bcause you dont release the lucerath giger. No giger no life

No you’re not.

Nuclearblast
02-14-2022, 02:46 PM
No you’re not.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou adding something ? You made 2 new weapons with gold loot which would be good in pve but for PvP only that new giger which is limited quantity and better than the old giger weapon .

Cinco
02-14-2022, 02:49 PM
You adding something ? You made 2 new weapons with gold loot which would be good in pve but for PvP only that new giger which is limited quantity and better than the old giger weapon .

Nah. Just saying that icanseeyou's post wasn't true.

Xtylez
02-14-2022, 02:56 PM
I didn't read any of the bad jokes you made js. You're either terrible at pvp or you don't even pvp just like that evildanteee guy. It's defo one of the two. 1v1 me ill use old gigers and you use the new ones, I'll show you how good they are and that you're just terrible lol. When I said I tried them that means I tried them. If your brain doesnt function enough to understand what that means then I cant understand it for you. It isn't bs or whatever you said there, I pvp everyday and I know whats good and what isn't. Again you probably don't even pvp so I'm wasting my time replying

Even if i hate agreeing with this, i must admit that Lucerath is as good as Hemorath, difference is almost minimum and in stats dps doesn't show too much, i have tried both weaps, and even my friend used Hemorath for vs meanwhile i used Lucerath (both being active pvpers), and i end up winning, after the match, my friend said that both weapons are basically the same, yes hemorath has more dmg, has more dps, but he couldn't notice a real difference than just combo rng %

Squidgame
02-14-2022, 04:02 PM
You adding something ? You made 2 new weapons with gold loot which would be good in pve but for PvP only that new giger which is limited quantity and better than the old giger weapon .

It isn't better. It is almost exactly the same as lucreath gigers and it changes absolutely nothing in pvp, if you're good youre good. The new hemo gigers were just a second chance to get gigers category for those who don't have gigers. As simple as that

Squidgame
02-14-2022, 04:04 PM
Even if i hate agreeing with this, i must admit that Lucerath is as good as Hemorath, difference is almost minimum and in stats dps doesn't show too much, i have tried both weaps, and even my friend used Hemorath for vs meanwhile i used Lucerath (both being active pvpers), and i end up winning, after the match, my friend said that both weapons are basically the same, yes hemorath has more dmg, has more dps, but he couldn't notice a real difference than just combo rng %

Finally someone that actually plays pvp and has tried them. I seriously don't see why people are making such a huge fuss about it, they're literally the same just different colour! People just like to complain

Evildantee
02-15-2022, 03:03 AM
Hello cinco .. just wanted to remind you about the extra hair colours you said that you'd add and I wanted to ask if there's a chance that we could get those on Thursday when you add the vendor but the hair will be a permanent addition to the ones that the plat hair vendor sells . Hoping to hear from you soon sir . Cheers

icanseeyou
02-16-2022, 01:18 AM
Dear. Cinco

Im totally quit bacuse old giger you dont release i give all my items to all my friends and beggers by the way what is your next vanity set Emerald bio set with emerald giger sword for pve gives 400 chance goold loot

japanesecredit
02-16-2022, 04:33 AM
Hi cinco
I just wanted to mention you something that the further game is going the more unfair it is getting and this new giger is one of them for f2p and also u didnt give the chance to new players from like 1 year ago to buy them im really sorry to say

Squidgame
02-16-2022, 07:41 AM
Hi cinco
I just wanted to mention you something that the further game is going the more unfair it is getting and this new giger is one of them for f2p and also u didnt give the chance to new players from like 1 year ago to buy them im really sorry to say

New players or anybody can always buy from sellers that the game are full of, and even auction. Don't know what fairness you're talking about

Cinco
02-16-2022, 07:45 AM
Hello cinco .. just wanted to remind you about the extra hair colours you said that you'd add and I wanted to ask if there's a chance that we could get those on Thursday when you add the vendor but the hair will be a permanent addition to the ones that the plat hair vendor sells . Hoping to hear from you soon sir . Cheers

I indicated that I would try. It was not a promise. There’s actually quite a lot on my schedule rn, and any new hair might need to wait for next event. Best wishes!

Cinco
02-16-2022, 07:47 AM
Dear. Cinco

Im totally quit bacuse old giger you dont…

Nope. You’re still playing.

Evildantee
02-16-2022, 08:48 AM
I indicated that I would try. It was not a promise. There’s actually quite a lot on my schedule rn, and any new hair might need to wait for next event. Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:/ I was hoping that at least we might be able to see some extra colour options of the existing hairstyles in the metallic side added but it's all good sir we'll wait for them in the next event . Hopefully we will get sin patty this year and thank you again for your work

VictoriaSaint
02-17-2022, 05:17 PM
I’m bored already