PDA

View Full Version : Trade logs

Analytical
02-11-2022, 02:44 AM
Allow us to see all of our trade logs this can help us keep track of who we have traded with and in the case of an accusation, scams, ban, etc we have something like a receipt to prove ourselves "clean" aside from plat history.

Any opposing thoughts? Concerns?
I would invite you to suggest one way to address the concern you wish to bring up here. Thank you

@assomers

Supfurious
02-11-2022, 03:39 AM
+1 !!!! Great idea

asommers
02-11-2022, 10:22 AM
Internally, we have trade logs that CS (Customer Service) uses. Not sure it would be helpful for you to see them because both parties confirmed the trade.

-ALS

Analytical
02-12-2022, 03:12 AM
Internally, we have trade logs that CS (Customer Service) uses. Not sure it would be helpful for you to see them because both parties confirmed the trade.

-ALS

Thanks for the info, I believe it serves a different purpose than what CS could use for.

Would it be something that takes a lot of work to enable or would it just be something that is a few clicks away?

In the latter case, this would
-make the game suffer a little less from drama than it already is because we each have our own track record that may easily stop the spread of false accusations etc both in game and in forum.
-arguably when people have this record, chances are there might be less reports on price manipulations, scams, etc when in each of this cases, they don't necessarily have to go through CS everytime it happens, so CS could spare out more work time on more sophisticated or important customer requests.
-allow us to buy/sell something from/to someone repeatedly without having to remember their igns or adding them as friend.

wowdah
02-12-2022, 08:02 PM
@asommers keeping track of trades you made would be useful just to see how gold flows to and from your account, just like any other transaction history you can few on other platforms, even with real life money. Or if you want to remember how much you paid for X, and at what time, etc.

asommers
02-13-2022, 12:44 PM
I do understand how this would benefit you, but we simply don't store that information in the player database. Maybe we could add a trade summary screen once the trade is complete and you could record that information (screenshot) for your own purposes?

-ALS

Analytical
02-13-2022, 10:15 PM
I do understand how this would benefit you, but we simply don't store that information in the player database. Maybe we could add a trade summary screen once the trade is complete and you could record that information (screenshot) for your own purposes?

-ALS

Hmm tho it isn't as effective as how a track record looks like, seems like a not-too-bad alternative.

Does this mean the trade summary is only available at the time of the trade (after the trade and will be gone once we leave the trade screen) or is it forever stored in our settings where we can check from time to time?

asommers
02-14-2022, 01:37 PM
It would be displayed when the trade completes and will go away when the trade screen is dismissed.

-ALS

redawaken1215
02-15-2022, 02:09 PM
that would be usefull , if we have like trade logs for every trade transaction it'll be easier to check for something unexpected. Also there is a time that I wanted to contacted my previous seller, because he has a lot of hotbar for example. so if we forgot who we trade with we can just look the logs and we got the name

Analytical
02-18-2022, 05:34 AM
It would be displayed when the trade completes and will go away when the trade screen is dismissed.

-ALS

Would be good to have this, tired of seeing forum drama with fake sold, manipulations etc.

Oawaoebi
02-20-2022, 02:56 PM
I did not read all about the above, but i would like to ask. So there is an account buyer who scammed me quiet a lot of gold. He said if i can show him the 2 trades he will give the gold back. I only have screen of 1 trade. So when i write support or on forum an email can make it possible to get information about that 1 or 2 specific trades?

Encryptions
02-20-2022, 06:01 PM
I did not read all about the above, but i would like to ask. So there is an account buyer who scammed me quiet a lot of gold. He said if i can show him the 2 trades he will give the gold back. I only have screen of 1 trade. So when i write support or on forum an email can make it possible to get information about that 1 or 2 specific trades?

You can message Futumsh about a specific trade he will message back and confirm what items / gold amount was traded. I asked him a few times for this.
Can ask for just about anything. 242231

Oawaoebi
02-20-2022, 06:06 PM
You can message Futumsh about a specific trade he will message back and confirm what items / gold amount was traded. I asked him a few times for this.
Can ask for just about anything. 242231

I know the items it was a banished amulet for a banished belt. I also can tell date when trade happened. I am just mad that my 11m security got scammed i gave for the amu and then bc of quest needed belt and i thought i can trust did not made screen of that one and that guy logged off and sold his account on facebook 1 week later. How do i know he did? The new owner explained it to me couple times.