PDA

View Full Version : Alright, heres a bug. an annoying one!

Jugernugetx
06-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Im not sure if anyone has posted this yet (most likely, yes) but there is an annoying glitch where you join a game of pvp. forest manor. In the elf queens castle, at one edge, a bear can stomp you out of the map. Then the people stomped out go to the forest manor start area and rush the joiners. Thats crazy -_-!! This needs to be fixed! sorry for ruining anyones fun but i dont find it fun being spawned and then booted. I dont have any pictures but i know you all know this glitch! :D
~Jugernuget :)

ImHawk
06-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Hmmm..
I my self haven't heard or seen of this glitch before but seems pretty bothersome..
Lolz I wanna try it out >.<

Jugernugetx
06-30-2012, 09:31 PM
:o lol

TANKKAAR
06-30-2012, 10:13 PM
I havent had this happen but the other evening i joined forest manor and before even choosing a team i watched as i was killed... It was weird watching myself die before i even spawned.... I dont know my exact death count before that happen so i am not sure if it was counted as a kill or death either party involved.... But i do plan on testing :)

Piosidon
06-30-2012, 10:30 PM
To be honest, it's these kind of threads that lure back in-game. I feel so ashamed of myself

zappaxe
06-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Wow i love doing this -.-
not the rushing part but hanging out w/ friends in blackness?
getting lost? freekin awesome imo

Zeus
06-30-2012, 10:48 PM
The one bug that brought back the good old days...

Devs, please don't fix this bug. When a player enters PvP, he should be ready to die. Why complain if you died? It happens to me too and tbh, I find it funny.

Jugernugetx
06-30-2012, 10:56 PM
"sorry for ruining anyones fun"
sorry xD a bug is a bug. a report is a report. a glitch is a glitch. being ready to die before you join :D ?? then... uhm.. just,
~Jugernuget

Phoenixking
06-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Lol it's fun, I went into the dark infinity, It was tough finding my way back, just kidding it was easy. I knew about this yesterday lol but I didn't spawn before spawning
i just stood there outside of the map, just like chuck Norris

Skeletonlord
06-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Swimmingstar showed me this one. It was really strange. This guy got teleported really far into the darkness! I actually find it pretty hilarious seeing it happen.

Urqui
06-30-2012, 11:43 PM
If it's just on this map they should leave it just for the laughs;)
Lol

Zeus
07-01-2012, 12:09 AM
"sorry for ruining anyones fun"
sorry xD a bug is a bug. a report is a report. a glitch is a glitch. being ready to die before you join :D ?? then... uhm.. just,
~Jugernuget

The trick is to pick a team quickly.

xcainnblecterx
07-02-2012, 11:35 AM
I agree i find it funny i got killed plenty before my idiot self relized i should join a team lol ive knocked em out into blackness and had it done to me should try it i hope it dosnt change + isnt there plenty rushers in pvp that rush as soon u jump in?

Jugernugetx
07-02-2012, 06:43 PM
@apollo not everyone is aware of this glitch :D

aav5224
07-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Ive gone through the wall 2 times takes a while but its fun

saool
07-02-2012, 07:23 PM
The one bug that brought back the good old days...

Devs, please don't fix this bug. When a player enters PvP, he should be ready to die. Why complain if you died? It happens to me too and tbh, I find it funny.

lmao it is funny happened to me and I was like "wtf?! Where did he/she come from?!"

Jugernugetx
07-04-2012, 05:26 PM
wow i cant even report a bug. that kind of failed eh?.. :o

Moongem
07-04-2012, 06:24 PM
I enjoy running out into the blackness lol :( Imo this glitch should be left :D